and go out scrapping for you?
出去给你捡废品?
Sod off.
滚吧
Come on, give me a chance.
拜托 给我次机会呗
Stop mithering us. I said no.
别磨叽了 我说了不行
Then Tommy’ll just sit there all day.
那汤米就只能一整天干坐在这了
I’ve seen a batch of cable. I could get it for you.
我看见过一大捆电缆 我可以给你弄回来
Keep it above board, love.
得合法的才行啊 宝贝儿
Have to be processed.
要处理过的
You got 25 quid?
你有二十五磅吗
I got 20.
我有二十磅
Would you like one, love?
你也要来一颗吗 宝贝儿?
Oh, no, not him.
哦 神啊 不是吧
Stop.

You’ve been excluded, Fenton.
你已经被开除了 芬顿
Easy now.
淡定点
I’m calling security.
我要叫保安了
What are you doing sat here, you daft twat?
你坐在这干嘛呢 你个傻♥逼♥?
Let’s get out and make some money.
咱们出去赚点钱吧
Come on.
快点的
You got that bridle too tight on that horse.
你把缰绳扯得太紧了
Let me come sort it out for you.
我来给你好好纠正一下吧
You’re a bad influence, Fenton!
你就是颗老鼠屎 芬顿!
Go, go, go.
走 走 走
Go, go, go. Go! Go!
走 走 走 驾! 驾!
Giddyap, Tommy!
驾 汤米!
I know where we can get some cable.
我知道从哪可以弄到电线
Make this horse go faster, will you, yeah?
能不能让这匹马跑得快一点?
Yah!
驾!
Put your backs into it.
转个身
Thanks. There you go.
谢了 就这样
Good work, boys.
干得漂亮 伙计
Pry that motor out now, then.
现在把那个马达撬出来
All right, then.
没问题
There. It’s out.
这呢 出来了
Worth quite a bit.
这值不少钱呢
Copper wound, that.
这是铜线圈
Hey, come on, hurry up.
嘿 过来 快点
They haven’t seen you.
他们还没发现你呢
Let’s smash this on the cart.
咱们把这玩意弄到车上拆了
Got to burn it off, ain’t we, ’cause it’s marked.
我们是不是该把它烧了 这上面有标记
Sound like Kitten, you.
你这口气听起来好像”小猫”
Piece of cable like that,
像那样的一截电线
length and width of your arm,
像你胳膊那么粗 那么宽的那种
probably about 500 quid.
大约要值五百镑
Don’t even think about it, Arbor.
想都别想了 阿伯
Steady.
稳住了
All right, lads, where’s your pushchair?
小伙子们 你们的婴儿车哪去了?
Fuck off.
去你的
Much better load than you had last time.
这次收获比上次要大得多啊
Good scrap, this. 200 pound a ton.
这是好东西 像这样的 每吨♥值二百磅
You reckon? Yeah.
你估计的? 没错
We’ll have a look.
我们得好好检查下
I know. All right.
我知道 好吧
It’s better than last load anyway.
反正比上次要强多了
Do you just want to take it round there?
你们能不能把这些挪到那边去?
Here are.
这呢
We burnt all casing off
我们把所有的外皮都烧掉了
and removed all SmartWater dye.
把智能液也给去掉了
37 on that?
三十七公斤?
Yeah.
是的
All right, Arbor love?
完事了 阿伯小宝贝儿?
Yeah.
对头
240 quid.
两百四十镑
That’s all right, ain’t it?
真不赖呢 是吧?
Gonna go check on this horse.
我得去检查下我的那匹马
Yeah, whatever.
随你
2, 3, 4, 5…
二 三 四 五…
There you go. Ta.
给你 好嘞
Hey, do you want your docket?
喂 你要不要单据?
Yeah, please.
好的 麻烦您
There you go.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey.

What are you doing? Get off.
你在干嘛? 还我
For tax. You’re under 16.
收税 你还未满十六岁
Got to tax you at source.
得在这里把税交了
Idiot.
傻♥逼♥
What you doing?
你干嘛呢?
Swifty!
斯威夫特!
110 quid there.
这是一百一十镑
That’ll sort your mum’s electric.
可以给你妈妈交电费了
Buzzing.
真不敢相信
Sick, eh?
酷毙了吧?
What are you gonna spend yours on, then?
那你剩下的钱打算怎么花?
Buy a new settee and that?
买♥♥组新沙发?
Yeah.
是的
Here are, though, Swifty, yeah?
不过听好了啊 斯威夫特
Just don’t let your dad get his hands on it.
可别让你♥爸♥碰这钱 知道了吗?
No, I won’t.
不 我不会的
Oy.

Hurry up, Swifty. I want to get off.
快点 斯威夫特 我要走了
Reckon we could get that cable off that pylon?
我们去把电缆从电缆塔上拆下来吧?
It’s too risky.
那太冒险了
Think of money, though, Swifty.
但想想钱吧 斯威夫特
Oh, come on, man.
噢 拜托 伙计
I can’t do it on me own.
我一个人做不到
Oy! Swifty.
嗨! 斯威夫特
All right, Kitten?
你好吗 “小猫”?
Meet me first thing, 6:00 a. m.
明天早上六点钟来见我
I want you to have a go at driving Diesel on road.
我想让你在路上试下狄赛尔
See what you can do.
看看你有多大能力
All right?
好吗?
Get in.
真赞
What’s the point in a trotting horse?
快步马有什么特别的?
They can’t pull a cart.
他们又不能拉车
It’s well soft, this one.
它这里很软 这一个
What? Shut up, Swifty.
什么? 闭嘴 斯威夫特
You’re soft, you daft bastard.
你才软 你这个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Give us a footie on.
帮我上去
God’s sake.
拜托
You better not have shit on your shoe.
你鞋子上最好没沾屎
Oh, your arse is on me head.
哦 你屁♥股♥坐我的头上了
Hurry up and stop mucking about.
快点 别瞎弄了
Get off!
上去!
There, you’re on now.
好了 你上去了
Right.
好的
What the fuck’s happening here, then?
他们在干嘛?
There you are.
你们在这里啊
It’s like a fucking advert, isn’t it, eh?
它像个狗屁广♥告♥ 不是吗 恩?
Summat worth nicking here.
这东西还是有点价值的
That your new dosser, Kitten?
这是你的新小弟 “小猫”?
What, are you gonna get him to finish
怎么 你是想让他去做
that job Daniel couldn’t do, eh?
丹尼尔做不了的工作 嗯?
He’ll not be able to shift it either.
他也移♥动♥不了它
Lad told me cable chamber is still isolated.
有人告诉我电缆入口仍然隔离着
At least 4 grand of copper down there.
至少有四千美元的铜在那下面
Make yourself useful.
做点事
Get cable and put it in fire.
把电缆扔到火里
Risk to reward ratio’s in our favor then.
风险越高 收获越大
Not on that job it ain’t.
这件事上不是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!