Not good enough, rebel, I still have you.
我要用冰冻射线把你冻成固体然后亲自把你扔进迷失之谷。
I’m going to freeze you solid with freeze rays and drop you into the valley of the lost myself.
卫兵!
Guards!
哇!
Whoa!
哦,他要跑了!
Oh, he’s getting away!
可怜的hordak。
Poor hordak.
他今天过得很沮丧。
He’s had a pretty frustrating day.
谢谢你的救援。
Thanks for the rescue.
顺便说一句,你来得正是时候。
By the way, you were just in time.
姐妹到底是用来干什么的?
Well, what are sisters for anyway?
姐姐吗?什么意思?
Sister? What do you mean?
希曼,我觉得我们有很多话要谈。
He-man, I think we have a lot to talk about.
我不明白。
Idont understand this.
你说你是我妹妹,但我从来没有妹妹。
You say you’re my sister, but I never had a sister.
我知道你的感受,我做梦也没想到我有个哥哥。
I know how you feel, I never dreamed I had a brother.
但当那个带剑的女人告诉我的时候,我才知道那是真的。
But when the woman in the sword told me so, I just knew that was true.
剑女?那一定是女巫。
Woman in the sword? That must have been the sorceress.
把你的剑给我。
Let me have your sword.
女巫吗?
Sorceress?
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
问候,男性气概。
Greetings, he-man.
也敬你,希拉。
And to you too, she-ra.
看来你已经完成任务了,老兄。
I see you have completed your task, he-man.
是的,但还有很多我们不知道的。
Yes, but there’s still so much we don’t know.
那么,听着,我将把一切都告诉你。
Then listen and I shall tell you all.
许多年前,永恒之王兰铎和他的王后玛莲娜生下了一对双胞胎。
Many years ago, twins were born to randor, king of eternia and his queen marlena.
那些孩子就是你,亚当和阿多拉。
Those babies were you, Adam, and adora.
我的父母,我真正的父母。
My parents, my real parents.
有了两个如此优秀的孩子,国王和王后感到非常高兴。
To have two such fine children brought great joy to the king and queen.
但这种快乐很快就会变成悲伤,而这种悲伤的原因是来自另一个维度的力量。
But that joy was soon to turn to sorrow, and the cause of that sorrow was a force from another dimension.
一股被称为部落的力量。
A force known as the horde.
部落吗?eternia吗?
The horde? On eternia?
在一个名叫霍达克的邪恶暴君的带领下,部落试图征服永恒,但他们不是你父亲的勇敢士兵和城♥堡♥灰骷髅的魔法的对手。
Lead by a vicious tyrant called hordak, the horde attempted to conquer eternia, but they were no match for your father’s brave soldiers and the magic of castle grayskull.
所以霍达克策划了一个卑鄙的阴谋。
So hordak hatched a vile plot.
他知道你们命中注定都是特殊的。
He knew you were both destined for something special.
虽然他不知道具体是什么。
Though he did not know exactly what.
所以他偷偷溜进宫殿,想把你们俩偷走。
So he crept into the palace determined to steal you both away.
和他一起走的还有他最喜欢的学生,骷髅师。
With him went his favorite pupil, skeletor.
所以骷髅最初是部落的一员。
So skeletor was originally a member of the horde.
霍达克刚把阿多拉从摇篮里抱起来,正要把亚当也抱起来,这时一个士兵走进了育儿室。
Hordak had just lifted adora from her cradle, and was about to take Adam, too, when man-at-arms entered the nursery.
警卫试图阻止他,但霍达克带着阿多拉逃跑了。
Man-at-arms tried to stop him but hordak escaped with adora.
为了自救,骷髅王背叛了他的老师,告诉了我们通往部落秘密基地的路。
To save himself, skeletor betrayed his teacher and told us the way to the horde’s secret base.
我和警卫员去了那里,希望能救出阿多拉。
Man-At-Arms and I went there, hoping to rescue adora.
但是我们太晚了。
But we were too late.
你也许打败了我们,但你再也见不到这孩子了。
You may have defeated us, but you’ll never see this child again.
我们找了你很多年,阿多拉,但我们找不到霍达克逃到的那个维度。
We’ve searched for you for many years, adora, but we could not find the dimension to which hordak had escaped.
为了让亚当免受失去你的痛苦,我施了一个咒语抹去了人们对你和部落的所有记忆。
To spare Adam the pain of your loss, I cast a spell that wiped all memory of you and the horde from the people.
只有国王、王后、侍卫和我知道这个秘密。
Only the king and queen, man-at-arms and I knew the secret.
现在呢?
And now?
现在你已经获得了保护之剑,成为了希拉,就像你一直想做的那样。
Now you have gained the sword of protection and become she-ra, as you were always meant to do.
剩下的,就看你了。
The rest, is up to you.
你想见我们的父母,对吧?
You do wanna see our mother and father, don’t you?
比什么都重要。
More than anything.
但我不能就这么离开埃瑟莉娅。
But I can’t just leave etheria.
叛军需要我。
The rebellion needs me.
你不必现在就决定。
You need not decide right now.
当你想回来的时候,只要通过剑再联♥系♥我。
When you wish to return, simply contact me again through the sword.
永别了,亲爱的永恒之子。
Farewell, dear child of eternia.
因为这把剑,我的整个人生都改变了。
My whole life is changed because of this sword.
我知道。
I know.
你应该给自己点时间好好想想。
And you should give yourself some time to think things over.
但现在有件事你可以做。
But there is something you can do right now.
那是什么?
What’s that?
给你弟弟一个大大的拥抱。
Give your brother a big hug.
She-ra
She-ra
别傻了,微光!
don’t be a fool, glimmer!
你是傻瓜,如果你以为你能阻止我,就鞠躬吧。
You’re the fool, if you think you can stop me, bow.
嘿,这是怎么回事?
Hey, what’s going on here?
亚当,你回来了!
Adam, you’re back!
他抓住了阿多拉上尉。
And he’s captured force captain adora.
干得好,亚当。
Good work, Adam.
有了她,我们可以和霍达克做笔交易。
With her on our hands, we can make a deal with hordak.
抱歉让你失望了,但是…亚当!
Sorry to disappoint you, but uh… Adam!
住嘴,讨厌鬼。
Cut it out, cringer.
我猜这是你的朋友,兄弟。
I take it this is a friend of yours, brother.
Ba-ba-brother吗?
Ba-ba-brother?
兄弟吗?
Brother?
这是正确的。阿朵拉是我的妹妹。
That’s right. Adora is my sister.
她为部落效力只是因为影子织女的一个邪恶咒语。
She was only serving the horde because of one of shadow Weaver’s evil spells.
但我打破了它,从现在起,我支持叛军。
But I’ve broken it, and from now on I’m with the rebellion.
欢迎来到正义的一方,亲爱的。
Oh, welcome to the right side, deary.
你能帮上大忙。
You could be a big help to us.
我会尽我所能。
I’ll do anything I can.
也许你可以先说服微光从魔爪山救出安吉拉女王是多么愚蠢。
Perhaps you can start by convincing glimmer how foolish it would be to try and rescue queen angella from Talon mountain.
谁是安吉拉女王?
Who’s queen angella?
线的母亲。
Glimmer’s mother.
她是最后一个落入部落手中的明月王国的统治者。
She was the ruler of brightmoon, the last kingdom to fall to the horde.
她在战斗中失踪了。
She disappeared during the battle.
但我们的一个间谍刚刚得知她是hunga的奴隶,hunga是魔爪山女妖的首领。
But one of our spies just learned that she’s a slave to hunga, the leader of the harpies of Talon mountain.
她是我妈妈!
She’s my mother!
我不能让她继续成为饥饿怪物的奴隶。
I can’t let her remain slave of the monster hunga.
你当然不能。我们会救她的。
Of course you can’t. And we will rescue her.
嗯?
Huh?
但我觉得你应该让亚当和我来处理。
But I think you should let Adam and me handle it.
对了,兄弟吗?正确的。
Right, brother? Right.
谢谢,谢谢你们两个。
Oh, thank you, thank you both.
She-ra
She-ra
嗯。好像有人来了。
Hmm. It seems we have visitors.
你觉得他们想要什么?
Now, what do you supposed they want?
也许他们是来救你的?
Perhaps they’ve come to save you?
亲爱的angella。
Dear angella.
这里似乎空无一人。
It seems deserted.
让我们仔细看看。下,疾风!
Let’s take a closer look. Down, swift wind!
Hunga的王座应该就在这扇门后面。
Hunga’s throne room should be right behind these doors.
那我们去打个招呼吧。
Then let’s go and say hello.
看,那一定是安吉拉女王,来吧!
Look, that must be queen angella, come on!
女王angella吗?我们是来救你的。
Queen angella? We are here to free you.
你真好!
How nice of you!
傻瓜!
Fools!
唷!她的魔法包很有冲击力。
Phew! Her magic pack’s quite a punch.
让她见识一下我们的厉害吧,姐姐。
Well, let’s show her our kind of a punch, sis.
我现在有你了。
I have you now.
我们把她脸上的笑容抹去好吗?
Shall we wipe that smile of her face?
听起来很有趣!
Sounds like fun to me!
美丽的景色。
A beautiful sight.
我来教你们这些笨蛋怎么玩弄鹰身女妖。
I’ll teach you dolts to toy with hunga the harpy.
让我们交叉剑吧。
Let’s cross swords.
好了,哈比,真正的安琪拉在哪里?
All right, harpy, where is the real angella?
在王座后面。
Behind the throne.
稍等,陛下,我马上就放你出来。
Hold on, your majesty, I’ll have you free in a minute.
谢谢你,伟大的战士。
Thank you, mighty warrior.
名字叫希曼。
The name’s he-man.
你能把这个项圈从我脖子上取下来吗,老兄?
Can you remove this collar from my neck, he-man?
这应该不难。
That shouldn’t be too hard.
在那里!
There!
就是那个项圈阻止了我使用魔法。
It was that collar which prevented me from using my magic.
但现在它已经消失了……
But now that it is gone…
她美极了!
She is magnificent!
现在我觉得我们该走了,有个叫微光的年轻女人非常想见你。
And now I think we should go, there’s a certain young woman named glimmer who’s very anxious to see you.
线!我的女儿!
Glimmer! My daughter!
跟我们来。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!