在某个地方,有人需要我,我不知道如何,也不知道在哪里,但相信我,我会走遍宇宙,找到她,无论顺境或逆境,为了爱的荣誉,以上天的力量在她身边
Somewhere out there someone needs me I don’t know how or where, but believe me I ‘ii walk the universe to find her for better or for worse beside her for the honor of love by the power above
我有一种力量我有一种力量一个陌生人走进我的世界,当他说话时,我真的听到他谈到爱与和平,它带来的快乐将永远不会停止,因为爱的荣耀
I have the power I have the power a stranger walked into my world and when he talked, I really heard he spoke of things like love and peace the joy it brings will never cease for the honor of love
我有力量,我有力量爱的真理将永远指引我们它的力量将永远在我们心中我们7!只要在一起,我们的心就会相互翱翔
by the power above I have the power I have the power the truth of love will always guide us its strength above will be inside us forever more we 7! Be together our hearts will soar one to the other
为了爱的荣誉由上面的力量我们有力量我们有力量所以你也可以!
for the honor of love by the power above we have the power we have the power so can you!
你也许打败了我们但你再也见不到这孩子了。
You may have defeated us but you’ll never see this child again.
阿朵拉!
Adora!
剑。
The sword.
这可能吗?
Can it be?
过了这么久。
After so long.
你还没说完吗,亚当?
Aren’t you done yet, Adam?
像我著名的香料面包这样的艺术品需要时间,混♥蛋♥。
A work of art like my famous spice bread takes time, cringer.
哦,我宁愿把时间花在吃饭而不是做饭上。
Oh, I rather spend my time eating than cooking.
亚当,亚当。
Adam, Adam.
亚当,怎么了?
Adam, what’s wrong?
嘘,女巫在用心灵感应跟我说话。
Shh, the sorceress is speaking to me by telepathy.
你必须马上到灰骷髅城♥堡♥来。
You must come to castle grayskull immediately.
这很重要。
It’s very important.
我马上就到。
I’ll be there right away.
如果是门,那它通向哪里?
Well, if it’s a gate, where does it go to?
这我不能说。
That I cannot say.
这扇门从来没有开过。
This door has never opened before.
你想让我穿过这条路找到这条路通向的人吗?
And you want me to pass through it and find someone in the world that it leads to?
我本想亲自去,但你也知道,我在城♥堡♥外没有权力。
I would go myself but as you know, I have no power outside this castle.
但你不能告诉我这个人是谁,对吧?
But you can’t tell me who this person is, huh?
伸出你的手。
Hold out your hands.
这把剑会指引你找到你要找的人。
This sword shall lead you to the one you seek.
除了这把珍宝,这把剑跟我的一模一样。
Why, except for this Jewel, this sword looks exactly like mine.
和你的一样,它是为一个有着特殊命运的人准备的。
And like yours, it is meant for someone with a very special destiny.
但如何…亚当,别问了。
But how… Adam, please, ask no questions.
在你找到这个人之前,我无话可说。
Until you find this one, I can say nothing.
宇宙的命运可能就取决于你的成功。
The very fate of the universe may depend on your success.
准备好冒险了吗,畏缩?
Well, ready for an adventure, cringe?
一个冒险吗?我还没吃午饭呢。
An adventure? I haven’t even had lunch yet.
现在就进去吧,亚当王子,祝你好运。
Enter the gate now, prince Adam, and good luck to you.
好吧,我们到了,畏缩吧。
Well, here we are, cringe.
嗯,不错的地方,是吧?
Eh, nice place, huh?
如果周围有吃的就更好了。
It’d be nicer if there was some food around.
我饿死了。
I’m starving.
嘿,那边有个村庄。
Hey, there’s a village over there.
让我们出发吧。
Let’s head for it.
笑天鹅旅馆。
The laughing swan inn.
是啊,听起来是个快乐的地方。
Yeah, sounds like a happy place.
嗯,闻起来也像。嗯!嗯!
Mmm, smells like one too. Mmm! Mmm!
哦!
Oh!
嗯,你好。
Uh, hello.
你觉得他是部落的间谍吗,科尔?
You think he’s a spy for the horde, kowl?
这似乎不太可能,鞠躬。
It seems quite unlikely, bow.
一个部落的人只有在对别人做坏事的时候才会笑。
The only time a hordesman ever smiles is when he’s doing something awful to someone.
欢迎来到笑天鹅,陌生人。
Welcome to the laughing swan, stranger.
今天我们能为您效劳吗?
How may we serve you today?
嗯,吃点东西怎么样?
Um, how about a little chow?
你的,你的动物,他会说话吗?
Uh, your, uh, your animal, he, uh, he speaks?
不是每个人都这样吗?
Well, doesn’t everybody?
现在,关于食物…给我做鱼,多做点。
Now, about that food… M-Make mine fish, um, and plenty of it.
哦,鱼。嗯,是鱼。
Oh, fish. Uh, fish it is.
哦,男孩。鱼!
Oh, boy. Fish!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
嗯,噢!
Mmm, ooh!
嗯。
Mmm.
我想我会喜欢这里的,亚当。
Oh, I think I’m gonna like it here, Adam.
Hordesmen !
Hordesmen!
现在,鞠躬。呃,我们不要太草率。
Now, bow. Uh, let’s not be rash.
我们不想惹麻烦。
We don’t want any trouble.
Idont hkethatsong。
Idont hkethatsong.
My-my-my竖琴。
My-my-my harp.
你,你这个可怜虫。
Y-You, you miserable wretch.
你叫我什么?
What did you call me?
给音乐制♥作♥人上一课,玛格。
Teach the music maker a lesson, marg.
拜托,先生,我没有不敬的意思。
Please, sir. I-I meant no disrespect.
呃,我…啊!
Uh, I… aah!
你知道我要对你做什么吗,音乐制♥作♥人?
Do you know what I’m going to do with you, music maker?
你可以试着道歉。
You could try apologizing.
嗯,一个有勇气的人。
Hmm, a man of courage.
你的意思是愚蠢。
Stupidity, you mean.
你真会说话,公民。
You have a loose tongue, citizen.
但当你被拴在奴隶船上的桨上时,你就不会这么大声说话了。
But you won’t talk so loud when you’re chained to the oar of a slave ship.
哈!还好缇娜教了我这招。
Ha! Hey, good thing teela taught me that move.
你!你被捕了。
You! You’re under arrest.
你们今天不能让任何人成为奴隶,部落们。
You’re not making a slave out of anyone today, hordesmen.
所以,另一个麻烦制♥造♥者。让我们把他们都拿下。
So, another troublemaker. Let’s get them both.
我就知道会这样。
I knew this would happen.
亚当,你又有麻烦了。
Adam, you’re in trouble again.
你介意我和你一起吗?
Do you mind if I join you?
投降,公民。
Surrender, citizen.
我不是美国公民。我是个叛逆者。
I’m not a citizen. I’m a rebel.
就是这样!
That’s it!
谢谢。
Thanks.
我的荣幸。
My pleasure.
现在你会明白的。
Now you’re going to get it.
我得说,是时候给他们点颜色看看了。
I’d say it’s time to, uh, pull the rug out from under them.
一,二,三。
One, two, three.
啊!
Aah!
我叫亚当。
My name’s Adam.
我的弓。
Mine’s bow.
很高兴见到你,亚当。
Good to meet you, Adam.
我不想危言耸听,鞠躬,但如果部落发现了这事,他们肯定会派一队人马来追杀我们。噢!
I don’t mean to be an alarmist, bow, but when the horde finds out about this, ooh, they’re sure to send a force squad after us. Ooh!
你是对的。你最好跟我们走,亚当。
You’re right. You better come with us, Adam.
他们也会盯上你的。
They’ll be after you, too.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
当然是窃窃私语的树林。
Whispering woods, of course.
从现在起,我的朋友,你是伟大叛乱的一部分。
From now on, my friend, you are part of the great rebellion.
伟大的霍达克,我从明月王国带来坏消息。
Mighty hordak, I bring you bad news from the kingdom of brightmoon.
说话。
Speak.
我们的三名士兵在泰莫村被两名自称叛军的人羞辱。
Three of our troopers were humiliated in the village of thaymor by two men who claimed to be rebels.
我们有更紧迫的事,霍达克。
We Have a more pressing concern, hordak.
你什么意思,影子韦弗?
What do you mean, shadow Weaver?
我的黑魔法告诉我,一个来自另一个世界的陌生人来到了埃瑟利亚,他给部落带来了巨大♥麻♥烦的种子。
Well, my dark magics have told me that a stranger from another world has come to etheria, and he brings with him the seed of great trouble for the horde.
这个陌生人在哪里?
Where is this stranger?
他曾在明月王国,但我的咒语再也找不到他了。
He was in the kingdom of brightmoon, but my spells can no longer find him.
禁闭室htmoon。
Brig htmoon.
霍尔达克,他会不会是我们士兵战败的罪魁祸首?
Hordak, could he have been responsible of the defeat of our troopers?
嗯,你可能是对的,卡特拉。
Hmm, you may be right, catra.
马上派阿多拉上尉来见我。
Send force captain adora to me at once.
我有个计划,可以把这个陌生人暴露出来,然后我们就会教训他,给邪恶的部落制♥造♥麻烦是不好的。
I have a plan which will bring this stranger into the open, and then we will teach him it’s not nice to cause trouble for the evil horde.
我们马上就到。
We should be there any minute.
哦,谢天谢地。我精疲力竭的。
Ooh, thank goodness. I’m pooped.
停下,以大叛乱的名义。
Halt, in the name of great rebellion.
Yeaow !
Yeaow!
你去哪儿了?
Where’d you go?
斯普拉格,你这个笨蛋,是我们。
Sprag, you ninny, it’s us.
呃,哦,磕头。对不起。
Uh, oh, kowl. Sorry.
我还以为是部落呢。
I thought it might be hordesmen.
那是谁?
Who is that?
斜撑。他是个小树枝。
That’s sprag. He’s a twigget.
他们住在低语的树林里。
They live in the whispering woods.
斯普拉格,跑到前面去告诉斯格姆我们要招些新人。
Sprag, run ahead and tell glimmer we’re bringing in some new recruits.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
噢,噢!哦,yeaow !
Ooh, ooh! Oh, yeaow!
对不起,吓到你了,小猫咪。
Sorry, I scared you, pussycat.
猫咪吗?嗯!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!