你学过画蚜虫翅膀上细小的图案吗
Have you ever studied the tiny pattern on a greenfly’s wing?
-没有 -没有那块水晶你永远也学不到
– No. – And you never will without the crystal.
我们祷告出现奇迹怎么样
What if we pray for a miracle?
就像圣可伦巴一样
Like Columbkille did?
据说在那块水晶成为
Some say that before the
众所周知的圣可伦巴之眼前
crystal became known as the Eye of Columbkille,
它还有个古老的名字
it had an ancient name.
是根据一种生物命名的
Named for the creature that
是圣可伦巴深入到一个它的
Columbkille won the crystal from
洞穴得到的那块水晶
deep inside one of its dwelling places.
克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇
Crom Cruach!
它被称为克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇之眼
It was called the Eye of Crom Cruach.
克鲁姆
Crom!
我也分不清何处是真实的
I can’t tell you which parts of this story are true
何处是虚幻的
and what parts are shrouded by the mists.
生活处处都是虚幻啊
Oh, there’s nothing in this life but mist.
我们不过是匆匆的过客
We’re only here for a short while.
不用担心 潘歌♥ 我会没事的
Don’t worry, Pangur. I won’t be alone.
你已经被禁足不能离开修道院了
You’ve been forbidden to leave the abbey.
现在你连缮写室也不准去
Now you are also forbidden to enter the scriptorium.
求你了 叔叔 你不明白
Please, Uncle, you don’t understand.
我清楚得很
Oh, I understand perfectly well!
不准离开教堂 不准踏入缮写室
No more excursions, no more scriptorium
也不准去找艾丹修士
and no more Brother Aidan.

No.
你说什么
What did you say?
我做不到
I can’t do that.
我必须完成那本书 叔叔
I can’t give up the book, Uncle.
哪怕你就看一眼 你就会理解我了
If you looked at just one page, you’d see why.
你忘了那本书有多重要
You’ve forgotten how important it is.
你就只会让我们筑这堵墙
All you want for us is this wall.
艾丹修士说你以前也是绘经师
Brother Aidan said you were an illuminator once.
-他说… -够了
– He said… – That’s enough!
如果我不相信你能远离歧途
If I can’t trust you to stay out of harm’s way,
你就必须关在这里直到醒悟
you’ll have to remain here until you see sense.
西勒 请你别责怪那个孩子
Cellach, please, don’t blame the boy.
我会和他谈的
I’ll have a talk with him and…
你才不会这么干呢
You’ll do no such thing.
你不能…
You can’t…
唐修士会负责给他送饭的
Brother Tang will bring him his meals
只要这里没有任何使他分心的东西…
and once there is nothing left here to distract him…
把书给我 西勒
Let me keep the book, Cellach.
它是拖我保管的
It was entrusted to me.
那你拿着吧
Have it then.
但有一个条件
But on the condition that
春天一到 你就得离开凯尔斯
you leave Kells with the first thaw of spring.
布兰登
Brendan.
艾什灵
Aisling!
我怎么才能救你出去呢
How can I get you out?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这个塔是锁着的
The tower is locked.
我的门也是外面反锁的
And my door is bolted from the outside.
钥匙在院长的房♥间
The key is in the Abbot’s room.
也许你能给艾丹修士带个口信
Maybe you can take a message to Brother Aidan.
你要去到我去不了的地方
You must go where I cannot
潘歌♥嘭 潘歌♥嘭
Pangur Ban, Pangur Ban
潘歌♥嘭 潘歌♥嘭
Pangur Ban, Pangur Ban
你要去到我去不了的地方
You must go where I cannot
潘歌♥嘭 潘歌♥嘭
Pangur Ban, Pangur Ban
为什么院长把你关在那里啊
Why did the Abbot put you in there?
-因为我违背了他 -为什么
– Because I disobeyed him. – Why?
你看
Look!
克鲁姆之眼
The Eye of Crom!
不 这该是块水晶
No, it’s a crystal.
我觉得在黑暗洞穴里就有一块这样的水晶
I think there’s one in the Dark One’s cave.
我必须去
I have to go there.
不 布兰登 这是骗你的
No, Brendan, it’s tricking you.
你该呆在塔里的
You should have stayed in your tower.
克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇让我失去子民和母亲
Crom Cruach took my people, it took my mother.
它让我失去了一切 你会送命的
It takes everything. You will die!
艾什灵 如果不让我试试
Aisling, if I don’t try,
那本书就永远也完成不了
the book will never be complete.
那本书
The book.
那好 我帮你
All right then, I will help you.
艾什灵 你呆在这个地方很危险
Aisling! This place is hurting you.
你快回去
You must go back.
我会有其他办法的
I’ll find some other way.
我一定得帮你
I… I must help you.
求你了 艾什灵 快离开
Please, Aisling, go now!
你要变黑暗为光明
Turn the darkness into light.
艾什灵
Aisling!
艾什灵
Aisling!
老糊涂啊
Old fools! Oh!
老糊涂就该学乖
Old fools should learn to keep quiet.
除非小糊涂想向他学习
Unless young fools want to listen.
你回来啦 你怎么…
Ha! You’re here! How… How did you…
你怎么从塔里出来的
How did you get out of the tower?
你必须在院长发现前回去
You must go back before the Abbot finds out.
你瞧 这根本不是你待的地方 孩子
Look, look, this… This is not the place for you, lad,
这里没什么值得你留恋的
there is nothing for you here.
可这里有你 有那本书
But you are here, the book is here
还有那块水晶啊
and the Eye is here.
这怎么可能呢 它不是被毁了吗
How is this possible? It was destroyed!
关于这水晶的传说可不只一个
There is more than one story about the Eye.
那黑暗者的居所也不止一个
There is more than one dwelling place for the Dark One.
并且他的眼睛也不止一个
And he had more than one eye.
你进入黑暗者的洞穴啦
You entered one of the Dark One’s caves?
书本不能解决一切问题 你知道的
You can’t find out everything from books, you know.
我想我曾读到过这样一本书
And I think I read that once.
那好 是时候开工了
Right, then, it is time to begin.
您的早饭 院长
Your breakfast, Abbot.
给布兰登送去吧
Take it to Brendan.
看他…
See if…
看他想明白没有
see if he has come to his senses.
就像天堂 不是吗
It’s like heaven, no?
人间天堂
Heaven on Earth.
求你了 求你了 院长 都是我的错
Please… Please, Abbot, it’s my fault.
你个笨蛋
You little fool!
北欧人马上攻来了 你却在这里作画
The Northmen are upon us, and here you are drawing!
还有一天北方海盗就要攻上凯尔斯了
We have one day before the Vikings attack Kells!
-城门无法阻挡他们 -我们必须逃离这里
– The gate won’t hold. – We must… we must run from here!
城门可以阻挡海盗
The gate will hold!
你领着难民躲到小教堂去
You will lead the new refugees into the chapel.
那里可保他们平安直到海盗们离开
They can seek comfort there until the attackers move on.
唐 告诉村民留在他们家里
Tang, tell villagers to stay in their huts.
西勒
Cellach.
你和你那本珍贵的书待在这里会没事的
You’ll be safe in here with your precious book.
不 不可能这么快
No, not yet!
待在里面
Stay inside!
唐 把门打开
Tang! Open the door!
进塔里去
Into the tower!
一次一个
One at a time!
台阶不够结实啊
The steps aren’t strong enough!
唐 人太多了
Tang, there are too many!
太迟了
It’s too late.
关门
Close the door!
布兰登
Brendan!
油墨 我们必须把油墨做出来
Ink! We have to make ink!
布兰登 等等 我们不能…
Brendan, wait, wait, wait. We can’t…
快点
Hurry!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!