等待有人来唤醒它
Waiting for someone to awaken it.
艾什灵 你这是在自己吓自己
Aisling, you’re only scaring yourself.
院长说这都是些异教♥徒♥的谬论
The Abbot says that that’s all pagan nonsense.
克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇这样的东西
There’s no such thing
根本就不存在
as Crom Cruach.
克鲁姆·克鲁阿奇
Crom Cruach.
别说出来它的名字
Don’t speak its name!
你真那么害怕吗
You’re really frightened?
艾什灵
Aisling!
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
那是什么
What was that?
我告诉你了
I told you.
克鲁姆
Crom!
-布兰登 -什么
– Brendan? – Hmm?
如果你愿意的话 欢迎你再来森林
You can visit the forest again, if you like.
也欢迎潘歌♥来
And Pangur can come, too.
但是 在爱奥那岛我们一般…
But, uh, on Iona we always arranged them…
这不是爱奥那岛
This is not Iona.
经♥文♥房♥要按照我的意愿建
The scriptorium will be arranged according to my instructions.
但可不是个好…
But it’s not a good…
按我说的那样建最完美
It will be as I say.
艾丹修士 我找到了 我…
Brother Aidan! I found them! I…
布兰登 今天可没怎么看到你
Well, Brendan. It’s about time we saw you today.
你去哪了
Where have you been? Hmm?
我在听你说呢 去哪了
I’m listening. Where were you?
我…我去森林了
I… I went into the forest.
只去了一会 没有很长时间
Just for a little while, not very long.
就去…
Just to…
帮艾丹修士…
It was for Brother Aidan…
布兰登
Brendan.
我没警告过你外面有什么吗
Have I not warned you enough about what lies outside these walls?
是的 不过…
Yes, but…
但是你没有听我的话
Yet you disobey me.
我知道 但我是帮书…
I know, but for the book…
布兰登
Brendan.
没有我的允许你不准再离开修道院半步
You are never to leave the abbey again without my permission.
叔叔 如果你看见书…
Uncle, if you see the book…
听清楚了吗
Do you understand?
是的 叔叔
Yes, Uncle.
很好
Good.
过来 还有很多
Now, come along, there
功课等着做呢
are matters to be tended to in the workroom.
-看 -什么
– Look! – Huh? What?
我找到了
I found them.
你找到了吗 你真的找到了啊
You did? So you did!
别人帮了我一小下
I did have a little help.
是森林里的朋友
From a friend in the forest.
要是有朋友的话
Well, there’s nothing you
没有什么事是做不到的 对吧
can’t do when you have friends to help you, huh?
我看看
Now, let’s see.
对 对 这东西出来的效果一定非常好
Yes. Yes, I believe these will do very nicely.
小浆果可以让绘画栩栩如生
From tiny berries do great images come to life.
来吧
Come along!
浆果很好 烟很多 是个好迹象
A good one. Lot of smoke. That’s a good sign.
-是吗 -对
– It is? – Yes.
太棒了
Ah, beautiful.
这可是用臭臭浆果做出来的
From a stinky berry.
墨水是很棒 但是没有这个
Making ink is all very well, but it is useless
就一无是处了
without one of these.
我不… 我不可以…
I’m not… I’m not allowed to…
这里除了咱俩没别人
There’s no one but us here now.
只有你
Just you
和你的想象力
and your imagination.
害怕了吗
Afraid?
我吗 不是 我从不害怕想象
Me? No. I’m not afraid of imaginary things.
继续 把它画完
Keep going. Finish what you start.
金子
Gold!
不错啊
Not bad, huh?
他一定会做好的
I’d say he could do it right enough.
做什么
Do what?
孩子 我必须承认
I must confess, my boy,
我没有对你完全坦诚
I haven’t been completely honest with you.
我画不了神赐之页
I cannot do the Chi-Rho page.
我老眼昏花 手也开始颤抖了
My eyes have become too old and my hands unsteady.
– 但你说过… -布兰登
– But you said…- Brendan.
你才是完成那一页的人
You should be the one to do that page!
我吗 不行 我不行的
Me? No! I can never.
我不会… 不可能是我的
I won’t… There must be somebody else.
你要完成它 我会毁了它的
You have to do it. I would ruin it.
布兰登
Brendan.
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no.
你肯定行
Of course you can do it.
你找到了浆果
You found those berries,
你的手法也慢慢熟练了
you’ve certainly developed a steady hand.
布兰登
Brendan!
在我来之前 你已经
Even before I came, you’d
从其他修士那学到了不少
already learned much from the other Brothers’ work.
你只需要展开你无穷的想象力
You’ve only to unleash your imagination!
布兰登
Brendan!
我得走了
I have to go.
你这么早去哪了
Where have you been so early?
过来 还有很多事要做呢
Come along, there’s much work to be done.
我不知道 潘歌♥
I don’t know, Pangur.
我也不知是何物 但总有东西在妨碍他
Something I cannot see stops him.
如果他要让神赐之页大放异彩
If he is ever to light up the Chi-Rho page,
他必须有破釜沉舟之势
he’ll have to turn around and stare whatever it is in the face!
布兰登
Brendan!
我们要把脚手架放到西边城墙上 你快点
We’re moving the scaffolding to the west wall. Hurry along now!
我想你准备好学习圣可伦巴的绘画
Well, I think you’re ready to learn Columbkille’s
精髓了吧
secret.
令人着迷的细节
The mesmerizing detail.
当然 你需要第三只眼
Of course, you’ll need another eye.
只要我找到那块儿水晶…
Now, once I find the crystal…
-修士 -它将展示给你一个新天地
– Brother… …- it’ll open up a whole new world.
毫无疑问
A tiny wonder.
圣可伦巴指示我们不要轻易用水晶
Columbkille instructed that the crystal should never be used
除非真到了它的用武之地
unless the work is worthy of it.
我从未在爱奥那岛使用它
It has not been used since Iona.
水晶是什么
What’s a crystal?
这不是块普通的水晶
This is not a crystal, it’s the crystal!
它是圣可伦巴之眼
The Eye of Columbkille.
圣可伦巴一生创作了三百多部著作
Columbkille created over 300 books in his lifetime.
仅凭他的一双手
By his own hand.
临终前 他祈祷他的学徒
On his deathbed, he prayed that his apprentice
能有跟他一样清晰和瑰丽的视野
got a vision as clear and wonderful as his own.
在他吐尽最后一口气之时
Then, as he drew his last breath,
那块水晶从他手里掉了出来
it dropped from his hand.
这便是圣可伦巴之眼
The Eye of Columbkille.
圣可伦巴也希望你能用到它
Columbkille would want it to go to you.
那它在哪里呢
Where is it?
对不起 潘歌♥
Sorry, Pangur.
你看到它了吗
Have you seen it?
去哪儿了… 找不到了
Where could it have… It’s lost.
它不见了
It’s all lost!
你最后一次见它是什么时候呢
Where did you last have it?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
如果我拿那块水晶给你
If I could show the crystal to you,
一切就都会清楚了
all would become clear.
-但是… -我…
– But… – I…
那我还能不能继续学习这个呢
I can still continue my training, can’t I?