你真正想要的是什么
What do you really want?
你没从报纸上读过那10年战乱的新闻吗
Didn’t you read the newspaper during those 10 years of war?
什么 我不知道
What? I don’t know.
我想 我想和她共度余生
I think I want to spend the rest of my life with her.
共度余生
Oh, the rest of your life.
真浪漫
How romantic.
和一个早已被人们遗忘的战争遗民
The rest of your life with a refugee from a war
共度余生
that everybody has forgotten?
和一个你从没见过的女人
With a woman you’ve never even seen?
你只知道她承受了
With a woman that you only know has suffered things
你我都无法承受的痛苦
neither your nor I could bear?
你有没有想过汉娜需要的
Have you ever thought that perhaps what Hanna needs,
最重要的 就是独处
most of all, is to be left alone?
我想过 我确实想过
Yeah. Yeah, I’ve thought about that.
但是我知道她需要我
But I know she needs me.
我也需要她
And I need her.
我知道的
I know it.
跟我来
Come with me.
这就是汉娜·阿米兰
This is Hanna Amiran.
这里有你想知道的所有事
Here is everything you want to know.
但是即使你真的如你所说
But, even if you really feel the way
你们彼此需要
you say you do,
这就让你有权利看这个录像带吗
does that give you the right to see this tape?
不经过她的允许
Without her consent?
你知道这里有多少个汉娜吗
Do you know how many Hannas there are here?
你知道这里有多少鲜血 有多少死亡吗
Do you know how much blood? How many deaths?
你知道这些录像带承载了多少仇恨吗
Do you know how much hatred these tapes hold?
你知道我们为什么录这个吗
Do you know why we record them?
不知道 为什么
No, why?
在大屠♥杀♥以前
Before the Holocaust,
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥集结了他的同盟
Adolph Hitler called his collaborators together,
为了说服他们
and in order to convince them
让他的血腥计划免于责难
that he could get away with his plan,
他问他们
he asked them,
谁还能记得亚美尼亚人的灭绝呢
“Who remembers the extermination of the Armenians?”
他就是这么说的
That’s what he said.
30年后
30 years later,
没人还记得百万亚美尼亚人
nobody remembered the million Armenians
被多么残酷的方式屠♥杀♥
exterminated in the cruelest possible way.
10年后
10 years later,
谁还能记得巴尔干半岛发生的事
who remembers what happened in the Balkans?
这些幸存者
The survivors.
那些极为侥幸能够生存下来的人
Those who managed, by some twist of fate,
能够给我们讲述 如果可能的话
to tell it. If they can.
这些人心存羞愧 因为他们是幸存者
Those who are ashamed of having survived.
汉娜就是
Like Hanna.
你可以说这很讽刺
That’s the irony of it, if you can call it that.
他们都为自己的幸存感到羞愧
The shame they feel for having managed to survive.
而且这种羞愧
And that shame,
比痛苦还要强烈
which is greater than the pain,
比任何事都要强烈
which is bigger than anything else,
而且能永远持续下去
can last forever.
我相信我在哪里收着一张汉娜的照片
I believe I have a photograph of Hanna, somewhere.
汉娜
Hanna.
我知道你一定是金发
I knew you were blond.
我来还你的背包
I came to bring you your backpack.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还到我手上了 可以走了
You have done it, now you can go.
我拿了一块香皂 希望你别介意
I… I took a bar of soap. Hope you don’t mind.
没事 我还有很多
No, I have lots.
你那条伤疤很好看
It’s a nice scar that you’ve got.
他们说过一阵看上去就会好多了
Yeah, well, they said it won’t look so bad, after a while.
他们还说
They also told me that
照看我的护士做得非常好
the nurse that took care of me did a real good job.
很好
Good.
他们把钻井关闭了
They shut down the rig.
大家都去哪里了
Where is everyone going?
他们给我们提供了在智利的工作
They offered us work in Chile.
西蒙要回去 试着做做饭店生意
Simon is going to go back and try the restaurant business.
-智利 -我还没决定要做什么
– Chile. – I haven’t decided what to do.
还在考虑中
Still thinking about it.
很好
Good.
我在想 你和我
I thought… you and I…
也许咱们可以一起离开
Maybe we could go away somewhere, together.
这几天 今天就走
One of these days. Today.
现在就走
Right now.
和我一起走 汉娜
Come with me, Hanna.
不
No, I…
-我觉得不太可能 -为什么
– I don’t think that’s going to be possible. – Why not?
因为我觉得如果我们一起离开
Because I think that if we go away,
一起去什么地方
to someplace together…
我害怕有一天
I am afraid that, one day…
也许不是今天
Maybe not today…
也许也不是明天 但是突然有一天
Maybe not tomorrow either, but one day, suddenly…
我会突然哭起来 大哭不止
I may begin to cry
而且没有什么能让我停下来
and cry so much that nothing and nobody can stop me.
泪水会充满房♥间 我会没办法呼吸
And the tears will fill the room, I won’t be able to breathe,
而且我会把你拉下水 我们都会淹死
and I will pull you down with me, and we’ll both drown.
我会去学游泳
I’ll learn how to swim.
我发誓
I swear.
我会去学游泳
I’ll learn how to swim.
我很久之前就离开了
I left a long time ago.
只是有时 在星期天的早晨
Only sometimes, in these Sunday mornings,
他出门去买♥♥报纸和面包的时候
when he’s buying the papers and the bread.
她能听见隔壁房♥子里
And she hears her children shouting from the house next door,
传来她的孩子们玩耍时的笑闹声
where they’ve gone to play.
没错 她现在有两个孩子
Yes, yes she has 2 children now.
我的兄弟们
My brothers.
在凉爽晴朗的冬日早晨
These cool and sunny winter mornings
她独自一人在房♥间里
when she has the house to herself.
她感觉很奇怪 很脆弱 很空虚
And she feels strange and fragile and empty.
那一瞬间 她不知道她是不是在梦境中
And for a moment she doesn’t know it all has been a dream.
这时我回到她身边
Then I come back to her
她拥抱我 抚摸我的头发
and she cuddles me and strokes my hair.
我们之间再也不会发生任何事了
And nothing, nothing at all what happened
再也不会
will ever come between us.
但我能听见孩子们回来了 我走了
But I can hear the children coming back. I go away.
现在我已经走得很远了
I’m far away, now.
也许 我再也不会回来了
Perhaps, I’ll never come back.