and you are worrying about an old Fiat Turbo.
这些士兵都是我们国家的
The soldiers were our soldiers.
他们是军人 说话方式和我一样
They were soldiers, they spoke like me,
说着和我一样的语言
they spoke my own language.
他们中有些人只有18岁
Some of them were only 18 years old.
我记得有一天 联♥合♥国♥部队来了
I remember, one day, UN troops were brought in, and…
我们以为那天他们会救我们出去
We thought that day that they were going to take us out of there.
但是没有
No.
像你一样的声音 乔瑟夫
Voices like yours, Josef.
他们说话语气和你一样
Talking like you.
我记得他们有一个人一直在道歉
I remember that one of them apologized all the time.
他能一边道歉一边微笑
He would apologize while smiling.
你能想象他们一遍一遍地强♥奸♥你
If you can imagine that they rape you, time and again,
然后在你耳边低语
and whisper in your ears,
只有你能听见
so only you can hear…
抱歉 我很抱歉 原谅我
I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. Forgive me.
那里一共有15个女人
There were 15 of us women.
有时候更多
Sometimes more.
我们知道当食物不够时
We knew that when the food ran out,
他们会杀掉我们一些人
they’d kill some of us.
他们逼着一个妇人杀掉了她的女儿
They made a woman kill her daughter.
他们塞给她一把枪
They put a gun in her hand
把她手指放到扳机上
and her finger on the trigger.
他们把枪管塞进女孩的阴♥道♥里
They put the barrel of the gun in the girl’s vagina.
他们逼她扣了扳机
They made her pull that trigger.
而且还说 现在你当不了外祖母了
Saying something like, now you’re not going to be a grandmother.
就是那样的话
Something like that.
那个妇人悲痛至极 很快也死了
So, the woman died soon after, of sorrow.
一天凌晨 她悲伤而死
One day dawned and she had died of sorrow.
你知道他们怎么对待尖叫的女人吗
Know what they did to the ones who dared to scream?
他们说
They said…
现在我们给你个尖叫的理由
“Now we are really going to give you reasons for screaming.”
之后他们用刀子
And they made hundreds of cuts all over their bodies,
在她们身上割了几百条口子
with a knife.
他们还在伤口上撒盐
And they rubbed salt in the wounds
然后用缝衣针把较深的伤口缝起来
and sewed up deeper cuts with sewing needles.
他们就是这么对我朋友的
That’s what they did to my friend.
而且我不能
And I couldn’t…
他们不让我清理她的伤口
They wouldn’t let me clean her wounds, so…
她渐渐流血至死
She slowly bled to death.
过程非常…非常缓慢
It was just so… It was so slowly.
血从她四肢上流下来
And the blood ran down her arms, and her legs.
我祈求着她能快点死去
I just prayed that she would die quickly.
我数着她的尖叫声
I counted the screams.
哀嚎声 我量化着她的痛苦
The moans, I measured… I measured the pain.
我想 她再也无法承受了
And I thought… “She can’t suffer anymore.”
现在让她死吧
“Now she’ll die.”
快死吧 拜托了
“Now. Please.”
下一分钟就死吧 拜托了
“The very next minute, please.”
她的名字叫什么
What was her name?
你的朋友
Your friend.
她叫什么
What was her name?
汉娜
Hanna.
汉娜
Hanna?
汉娜
Hanna!
我已坠入深海
I fell into the ocean
当你成为我妻
When you became my wife
我定倾我所有
I risked it all aganist the sea
给你更好生活
To have a better life
玛丽你如荒野晴空
Marie you’re the wild blue sky
男人为你疯狂
And men do foolish things
你使帝王成乞丐
You turn kings into beggars
又使乞丐成帝王
And beggars into kings
假如你并不欠我
Pretend that you owe me nothing
世界是如此新鲜
And all the world is green
我们能够重回过去
We can bring back the old days again
那时世界如此新鲜
And all the world is green
脸庞原谅了镜子
The face forgives the mirror
虫子原谅了耕犁
The worm forgives the plow
问题乞求着答案
The questions begs the answer
你是否能原谅我
Can you forgive me somehow
也许当我们故事结束时
Maybe when our story’s over
我们去四季如春的地方
We’ll go where it’s always spring
乐队再次奏响我们的歌♥
The band is playing our song again
那时世界一定如许新鲜
And all the world is green.
乔瑟夫
Josef.
-你的包 -那不是我的
– Your bag. – That’s not mine.
是你的
It’s yours.
假如你并不欠我
Pretend that you owe me nothing
世界是如此新鲜
And all the world is green
我们能够重回过去
We can bring back the old days again
那时世界如此新鲜
And all the world is green
月亮如黄色的银盘
The moon is yellow silver
夏季带来的一切啊
Oh the things that summer brings
是你愿为之而死的爱情
It’s a love you’d kill for
而那时世界是如此新鲜
And all the world is green
他正在琢磨一颗钻石
He is balancing a diamond
在一片青青的草地上
On a blade of grass
露水会打湿我们的墓碑
The dew will settle on our graves
那时世界定是如此新鲜
When all the world is green
假如你并不欠我
Pretend that you owe me nothing
世界是如此新鲜
And all the world is green
我们能够重回过去
We can bring back the old days again
那时世界如此新鲜
And all the world is green
《葡萄牙修女的情书》
他正在琢磨一颗钻石
He is balancing a diamond
在一片青青的草地上
On a blade of grass
露水会打湿我们的墓碑
The dew will settle on our graves
那时世界定是如此新鲜
When all the world is green.
跟我过来好吗
Would you come with me?
旅途愉快吗 请坐
Did you have a good trip? Do sit down.
很好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
你是第一次来哥本哈根吗
Is this your first time in Copenhagen?
是的 这里很棒
Yes, it’s quite nice.
很好
It’s lovely.
我能为你做些什么
What do you need from me?
我一直在想
Well, I’ve been thinking about
我该怎么说来这里的原因
what I would say to you this entire journey.
我自己也不是很清楚
I’m not quite sure.
就像我在电♥话♥里说的
As I told you on the phone,
汉娜曾经是我的护士
I met Hanna when she was my nurse.
我从来没看见过她的样子
I never really… got to see her.
你想要她的一张照片
Do you want a photo of her,
看看她是不是和声音一样美丽吗
see if she’s as beautiful as her voice?
不是
No.
你不会只为一张照片专程跑到这里来
You wouldn’t have come all this way just for a photograph.
我做过汉娜两年的心理医生
I was Hanna’s councilor for 2 years.
那之后我常常接到一个电♥话♥
Since then I receive a phone call, from time to time.
她不说话 她什么也不说
She doesn’t speak, she doesn’t say anything,
但我知道那是她 我知道她还活着
but I know it’s her, I know she’s alive.
她为什么不说话
Why doesn’t she say anything?
那是我和汉娜的秘密
That’s between Hanna and me.
她告诉了我一些事
She… she told me something.
在旅馆发生的事
About what happened… in the hotel.
-她一定很信任你 -但是我知道
– She must have trusted you. – But I know…
我知道 别问我为什么 我就是知道
I know, don’t ask me how or why, but I know…
有些事她没有告诉我
There’s something she didn’t tell me.
很多事她都没有告诉我 但是我想知道
And many things she didn’t tell me, and I want to know.
你想让我告诉你
And you want me to tell you.
你觉得这还不够可怕吗
Haven’t you had your ration of horror?
你想要什么
What do you want?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!