-海浪数量很重要吗 -不知道
– And is the number of waves important? – I don’t know.
我不太清楚他是为谁工作的
I’m not quite sure who he works for,
但一定对他很重要
but it matters to him, certainly.
不过…
But…
他从来不对我们透露什么信息
He doesn’t speak too much to us.
又是一个喜欢自己独处的人
Another one who wants to be left alone.
有小部分人就是我们这样的
There are quite a few of us.
都是主创造的
God makes them.
珂拉 你是修女吗
Cora? Are you a nun?
你就是修女 对吧
You’re a nun, aren’t you?
这就说得过去了
That explains everything.
你是珂拉
You are Cora,
只吃鸡肉和白米饭的小修女
little Sister of the Chicken and the Rice.
无依无靠的小修女 珂拉
Cora, Little Sister of the Helpless.
保佑不幸之人
Blessed are the chapped…
保佑卧病之人
Blessed are the bed…
你是什么颜色的红头发
What kind of redhead are you?
绛红色
L’Oreal?
红褐色
Henna?
说真的 全身都是红毛吗
For real, with red hair down below it all?
不 你不是修女
No, you’re not a nun.
修女不会不理我
A nun would talk to me.
她们本性如此
With their kind natures,
就是一副对世间一切都了如指掌的样子
and airs of being above everything they know nothing about.
我的命就在你性感滑嫩的手中 珂拉
I’m in your sexy latex hands, Cora.
还有
And…
你身上的味道
Your smell.
你不喜欢古龙香水吧 你都不用的
You don’t like Eau de Colognes, you don’t use them.
我也不喜欢香水
I don’t like perfumes either.
操♥他♥妈♥的香水 去死吧
Fucking perfume. Fuck perfume.
你身上的味道…很干净
You… you have a clean smell.
像香甜的杏仁肥皂
Like a… like a sweet almond soap.
所以我才会把你错认为是修女吧
Maybe that’s why I mistook you for a nun.
你为什么要叫我珂拉
Why do you call me Cora?
你不说自己的事
Oh, you don’t give out a bit of information,
而且是
and…
丁点儿也不说
Not one bit,
还尽扯些谎话
just absurd lies.
什么鸡肉 米饭 苹果
Chicken, rice, apples.
你想现在问我什么我就要回答吗
Now you want me to tell all my secrets?
很抱歉 不是这么玩的
Oh, no, sorry. You don’t work that way.
现在 你告诉我
Now, you, you tell me…
一些你的事情
some information about yourself,
我才会告诉你珂拉的事情
and I will tell you about Cora.
我是聋子
I’m deaf.
戴了一个助听器
I wear a hearing aid.
有些事我不想听 就会关掉助听器
When I don’t want to listen to something, I turn it off.
那样我就基本上什么都听不见了
And I can hardly hear anything.
是天生的吗
Were you born that way?
不是
No.
能告诉我是怎么回事吗
Can I ask you how it happened?
不能
No, you can’t.
我以前读了一个故事
There’s this story I read a while ago.
有个年轻又漂亮的护士
There is this very young, very pretty nurse,
叫做珂拉
named Cora.
还有个十五岁的男孩
And there is this 15 year-old boy…
他已经切除了阑尾
who had to have his appendix taken out.
他很害羞
And he was very ashamed
因为她得给他洗澡 还要
that she had to bathe him, and…
给他刮胡子 帮他排便
shave him and bedpan him…
只要她在房♥里 他就无法开口说话
Anytime she’s in the room, he can’t talk.
她也没把他当回事
She didn’t take him seriously,
只是把他当个孩子
she thinks he’s a child,
向对待婴儿一样呵护他
treats him like a little baby.
结果男孩出现了并发症
And eventually there’s complications.
感染 高烧…
Infection, high temperature…
于是男孩
Then the boy…
病得十分虚弱
gets very weak and…
就在他奄奄一息的时候 珂拉
He’s dying and Cora…
坐在他床边
sits next to his bed,
跟他说话 唱歌♥
talking to him and singing to him,
可该死的…
and hell…
他快不行了
He’s dying.
她走上起来 紧抱着他说
and she comes up, real close to him and she says,
别 别走
“Don’t leave me, don’t… leave me,
不要离开我
don’t leave me.”
不要
“Don’t leave.”
男孩死了
And the boy dies.
唇间呢喃着的是她的名字 珂拉
With her name, Cora, on his lips.
此刻她意识到 她爱他
And she realizes that she loves him.
那是什么
What’s that?
海浪测量装置
A wave measuring device.
你知道自从钻井建成后
Do you know how many waves
它经受了多少次海浪拍击侵蚀吗
the rig has weathered since it was built?
五百万次吗
5 million?
还不错 2500万次
Not bad. 25.
瞧 不用机器
See, and without a machine.
光靠猜的也行
Just guessing.
它还能测量水温
It also measures the water temperature.
他们停止钻井后 水温下降了10度
Since they stopped drilling, the temperature’s fallen 10 degrees.
大量困在钻井支腿的
Whole colonies of mussels which were stuck to the rig legs
贻贝不见了
have been lost.
是某种不知名的洋流
Tropical mussels brought by some current
带来的热带贻贝 看
that I haven’t been able to identify. Look.
要是我们不知道这地方能经住多少次浪潮
If we didn’t know how many waves this place could weather
就没法保证它运行下去
we couldn’t keep it standing.
那你认为会损失惨重吗
Do you think it would be much of a loss?
西蒙 拜托 你这做的是什么鬼东西
Simon, for God’s sake, what is your dish? what is this shit?
我们就像在吃剃须膏一样
Seems like we’re eating fucking shaving cream.
看着就像
That’s what it looks like.
利亚姆 你这是人吃的吗
Liam, do you think this is real food?
这他妈的是什么
What the bloody hell is it?
我真讨厌奶酪
I fucking hate cheese.
我得跟你说多少遍 我吃了奶酪
How many times do I got to tell you I ate cheese?
我们都他妈要变成老鼠了
We’re going to turn into fucking mice.
我觉得该加点肉豆蔻 就一点
I think it needs a little nutmeg, just a pinch.
一丁点的肉豆蔻 西蒙
Very little nutmeg, Simon.
你总跟这过不去
You always had a problem with that.
小心
Heads up.
用炒洋葱给我们做点汉堡
Do us some burgers with fried onions.
有那么难吗 西蒙
Is that so difficult to do, Simon, you know?
你拿个洋葱 剥开 炒炒
Look, you take an onion, you peel it and then you fry it.
汉堡都是一个做法
You do the same with the burger.
英国摇滚乐队
然后听你的深紫乐队 真是再简单不过
And then you put Deep Purple on, and that is, Simon, dead easy.
或者做排骨 弄个牛排
Or chops. Or a fucking steak!
我很伤心 不过我已经不听深紫了
I’m heartbroken, but I’m right out of Deep Purple.
六七十年代英国流行摇滚乐队
那奇想乐队呢
What about the Kinks?
英国硬摇滚乐队
-反正就那一类的 -威豹
– Anything like that. – Def Leopard.
威豹 原来是个乐队
Def Leopard? They’re a band.
马丁 埋头研究你的贻贝去吧
Stick you your cockles in your mussels, Martin.
那样你就能与时代接轨了
Something you can sing along to.
该死的沙拉
Bleeding salads…
我觉得这是我一生中吃过最好吃的东西了
I think it’s the best thing I’ve ever eaten, in my whole life.
你能每天都帮我刮胡子吗
Can you do this everyday?
你想的话 可以啊
Yes, if you want.
因为保持外形靓丽很重要
Cause you know, it’s important to keep up appearances.
你永远都不知道谁会来
You never know who might show up here.
英国女王 圣诞老人
Queen of England. Santa Claus.
-我头痛 -因为你发烧了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!