最后一滴 我妈这么说的
The last drop, as my mother used to say.
婚姻状态这事可以不回答 太不礼貌了
Listen, you don’t have to answer about being married, that was rude.
但是割包皮这事你到底怎么看
But the one about circumcised men?
你不回答我就不走了
I’m not leaving here until you give me an answer.
抬一下手
Lift up your arm.
我喜欢你的口音
I like your accent.
是瑞典口音还是俄♥罗♥斯♥口音
Is it Swedish, or Russian?
痛 我♥操♥
That hurt. Oh, fuck.
这几个小时之内我会给你止痛药
I’ll get you another painkiller in a few hours.
饿了吗
Are you hungry?
你头发是金色的吗 我打赌你是
Are you blond? I bet you’re a blond.
你的声音听着就像金发女郎
You got a blonde’s voice.
就像甜甜的黄油 又像辛辣的肉桂
Like butter, and cinnamon.
像那些被装在蓝色金属圆罐头里
Like those Danish cookies
丹麦曲奇饼
they sell in the round, blue, metal tins.
来喝点水
Here’s some water.
不喝了吗
It’s enough?
你真的不叫珂拉吗
Are you sure your name’s not Cora?
我明天给你换绷带
I’ll change your bandages tomorrow.
我浑身上下都很痒
My body is itchy all over.
证明我还活着
Guess that means I’m still alive.
再抬一下手
Lift up your arm, again.
我先去拿你的晚餐
I’ll go and fetch your supper,
过会儿再来给你止痛药
and later I’ll give you another painkiller.
你真的不告诉我你叫什么吗
Aren’t you even gonna tell me your name?
珂拉
Cora.
就叫我珂拉
You can call me Cora.
而且我是红头发
And I’m a redhead.
你好
Hi.
-我是来… -你喜欢意式菜吗
– I’ve come to… – You like Italian food?
我希望你喜欢 因为今晚就吃这个
I hope so, because that’s what’s on tonight.
抱歉 我是厨师西蒙
Sorry, I’m Simon, the cook,
你一定是汉娜
you must be Hanna,
维克特跟我说了
Victor told me.
乔瑟夫怎么样了
How’s Josef getting along?
好了 西蒙 汉娜 维克特
Okay, Simon, Hanna, Victor,
乔瑟夫 我一句话里说了四个名字
Josef. I said four names in one single sentence.
以他现在的状态
Considering his condition,
情况还行 我来给他拿晚餐
he’s alright. I’ve come fetch him his supper.
腊肠味团子和牛肉
Yeah, gnocchi “Diavola” and beef,
配上罗勒叶和白胡椒
with basil leaves and pink pepper.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
我可以做你的家乡菜
I could cook you something from your country.
如果你想吃的话
If you want.
-不麻烦了 -不 没关系的
– Don’t bother yourself. – No, it’s not bother.
只有这样我才不会疯掉
It’s what I do to stop going up the wall.
我每天都做不一样的菜
You know, I, I cook something different, everyday.
我会放菜系来源地的音乐
I put on music from the same place the recipe’s from.
得找点事做啊
I’ve got to do something.
这地方完全…
This place is a completely…
怎么说呢 真的太无聊了
How could I explain? A real bore.
我想想
Let’s see…
冰淇淋也放盘子上吗
Shall I put the ice cream on the tray, as well?
这不是真的马斯卡泊尼乳酪
It’s not real mascarpone,
就抹了一块新鲜乳酪
it’s filling spread with a dollop of fresh cream.
但我觉得味道应该很正宗
I think it’ll go down just right.
你晚饭吃完了还过来吗
Will you come back after supper?
还有很多吃的
There’s plenty of food.
你可以把团子吃掉 或者…
If you want I can fix up the gnocchi or…
要看乔瑟夫感觉如何
It depends on how Josef feels.
是是 当然是
Oh, of course, of course. Yeah, of course.
要不我把你的盘子拿到你房♥间去
Or if you want I can bring your tray to your room.
张嘴
Open.
不错
It’s good.
这是什么味道的意面
What kind of pasta is it?
不知道 来张嘴
I don’t know. Open.
他说是个什么团子
He said it was something like nokkies.
西蒙厨艺不错
Simon’s a good cook.
我不知道他为什么要在这里浪费时间
I don’t know why the hell he’s wasting his time here for.
甜点是什么
What’s for dessert?
不想多吃点吗 等下还有牛肉
Don’t you want some more? There’s beef, later.
是冰淇淋吗 我喜欢吃冰淇淋
Is it ice cream? I love ice cream.
是 奶酪冰
Yes. Cheese ice, he said,
-他说过 -我最爱的马斯卡泊尼乳酪
– I think. – Mascarpone, my favorite.
你喜欢什么菜 珂拉
What kind of food do you like, Cora?
张嘴
Open.
我喜欢鸡肉
I like chicken.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah,
你终于肯透露个人信息了
that’s the first piece of information you’ve given me.
除了说自己是红头发这句
Aside from being a redhead,
而且我才不信你头发是红的
which I don’t believe.
继续 我现在有精神了
Go on. I’m excited now.
鸡肉 还有呢
Chicken, what else?
米饭
Rice.
白米饭和苹果
White rice, and apples.
好吧 继续说
Yeah, go on.
就这些
Nothing else.
就没有了吗
Nothing else?
你就吃这些吗 别啊 继续说
That’s all you eat? Come on, now.
你难道不喜欢吃巧克力吗
Don’t you like chocolate?
看到邦蒂椰蓉味巧克力棒
Don’t you have a weakness for
不会控制不住口水吗
coconut Bounty bars?
葵花籽呢
Sunflower seeds?
蜂蜜烤花生呢
Honey roasted peanuts?
哈根达斯姜荔枝双味冰淇淋呢
Hagen Dazs ginger and lychee ice cream?
别这样 珂拉 菠菜千层面喜欢吗
Come on, Cora. What about spinach lasagna?
说嘛 醋栗枣椰咖喱羊肉怎么样
Come on. Lamb curry with currants and dates?
天呐 你怎么这么奇怪 珂拉
Jesus, what’s wrong with you, Cora?
你是从哪个山洞里出来的
What kind of rock you been hiding under?
-你还要不要… -不要了
– Do you want more or don’t want… – No.
给我这该死的止痛药就行
Just give me the fucking painkiller.
鸡肉 白米饭和苹果
Chicken, white rice and apples.
你昨晚没来吃饭
You didn’t come for dinner, last night.
我不饿
I wasn’t hungry.
西蒙想给你送一盘去
Simon wanted to bring you a tray,
但我跟他说你
but I told him you…
好像不想被人打扰
looked like someone who wants to be left alone.
谢谢
Thanks.
没关系的
It’s alright.
我也喜欢一个人待着
I like to be left alone, too.
可能这就是我在这里的原因吧
Suppose that’s why I’m here.
就跟其他人一样
Like the rest.
这只鹅叫丽莎
The goose is called Lisa.
带它上船的人在火灾中死了
The man who died in the fire brought her on board.
哪里可以洗衣服
Where can I wash my clothes?
洗衣粉在这里
Here is the washing powder.
还有柔顺剂
Yeah, and here is the softener.
有别的需要就找西蒙
Ask Simon for anything else.
-有多少人在这里工作 -现在吗
– How many people work here? – Now?
西蒙
Simon
阿卜杜尔 他负责清洁工作
Abdul, he’s in charge of the cleaning.
还有…
And…
斯科特 利亚姆 在引擎舱
Scott, Liam, in the engine room.
乔瑟夫 你…还有我
Josef, you… and me.
打篮球的那个人呢
The guy that plays basketball?
马丁吗
Martin?
他是海洋学家
He’s an oceanographer,
已经在这里待了几个月了
he’s been here a couple of months, now.
他每天测量海浪数量
Measuring the number of waves that he does every day.
计算海水的能量
The strength of the sea.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!