Of course.
等级摆在那儿的 是吗
There’s levels, isn’t there?
一层一层往下
If it comes from higher up…
是个权力金字塔 不是吗
It’s a power pyramid, isn’t it?
究竟去往何处 这很重要吗
Where is it going? Does it really matter?
你以为她会在意
Do you think she really minds
游荡于五万吨♥钢筋筑成
floating above 50,000 tons of steel,
每天遭海水拍打两万八千次的油井上吗
which are hit by 28,000 waves every day?
有时还不止两万八千次
Sometimes more?
就这点难处吗
Is that all?
不过是自愿消磨时间而已
Killing time before time kills you.
也就这样了吗
Is that all?
海浪虽滚滚 却并非一模一样
Waves and more waves. Never two the same.
这位是汉娜 由她照顾伤员
This is Hanna, the nurse who’s looking after the casualty.
那人叫什么名字来着
What’s his name?
乔瑟夫 医生正在治疗
Josef. The doctor’s with him.
你认识路吗 往下走就是
You’ll find the way? Down there.
我们得去装…
We’ve got to load the…the…
汉娜 要我帮你拿吗
Hanna, should I take your stuff?
-可以了吧 -跟我来
– Okay? – Come this way.
撑得住吧 马丁 马丁
You alright, there? Martin! Martin!
马丁 马丁 伙计 搭把手
Martin, Martin! Give us a hand, mate.
不清楚是不是还要往前走
I don’t know if it’s further up.
我以前都待在冶炼厂
I’m usually in the refinery, you know.
只来过这里四五次
Only been here 4 or 5 times.
一定要让他们带你把这里走一遍
Make sure they give you the grand tour around here,
不然你走一次迷路一次
otherwise you’ll keep getting lost.
我去问问德米特里 他是这儿的主管
I’ll ask Dimitri, he’s the man in charge here.
你不抽烟吧
You don’t smoke, do you?
忘跟你说了 这里禁止吸烟
Because I forgot to tell you there’s no smoking here.
-想必你也知道理由 -不抽
– Or you can imagine why. – No.
好 我自己也在戒烟
Good. I’m trying to give up, myself.
你好
Hello.
你就是维克特找来的护士吧
You must be the nurse that Victor managed to find.
我叫汉娜·阿米兰
Hanna Amiran.
以前照看过烧伤患者吗
Have you ever taken care of burns before?
维克特说你有过这方面经验
That’s what Victor said.
我以前在烧伤科待过
Yes, I was in the burn recovery unit.
很好 太好了
Good. Good.
实际上 他手臂和腿都有一侧骨折
Actually, he has fractures too, to an arm and a leg.
他身体和脸部都有烧伤 另外
There are burns to his body and face and…
他的眼角膜也受到了一定损伤
There’s some damage to his corneas.
之后的两周他都看不见任何东西
He won’t be able to see anything for the next two weeks.
也可能两周不到
It maybe less,
不过到时他肯定已经转走了
but by then, he’ll be out of here.
跟我来吧
You better come this way.
这以前是乔瑟夫住的房♥间
It was Josef’s room, in fact.
也离船上的医务室最近
It’s the nearest one to the sickbay.
抱歉 这里我还没时间打扫过
Sorry, I haven’t had a chance to clear up yet.
雇我的人说这里会一直发出响声
The man who hired me said there’s a continuous sound.
噪音
A noise.
这儿差不多已经关停了
Well, we’re almost shut down.
发生事故后 这座油井就不得不…
Since the accident the whole rig’s having to…
事故发生后就关停了
Well, it’s shutting down since the accident.
我们只能等待后续安排 所有人都一样
We’re just waiting to find out what’ll happen to…to all of us.
公♥司♥这方面 你懂的
You know, the company.
走吗
Shall we?
我刚让他服了止痛药
I’ve just given him a painkiller.
脸部创伤也给他带来不小的麻烦
The facial injuries have been giving him some trouble.
他确实会暂时性失明一段时间
I can tell you that he’s gonna be blind for a while.
-我能把东西放冰箱里吗 -当然可以
– Shall I put some of this in the fridge? – Yeah, sure. Go on.
干脆把东西都放进去吧
Actually, put it all in there.
毕竟这里湿气很重 重到无法想象
It’s because of the damp. It’s unbelievably damp here.
-以前在这里当过护士吗 -没
– So, you worked at a hospital in this country? – No.
这很重要吗
Is it that important?
骨折就是骨折
Fracture is fracture,
烧伤就是烧伤
Burn is burn.
哪国情况都一样
Here and everywhere.
我得给他量体温
I have to take care of the temperature chart,
喂他止痛药 帮他排便 给他擦身
give him painkillers, help him urinate, clean him up.
我照顾过比他情况还要糟的人
I’ve done it before with people who were much worse than he is.
要是情况恶化 就找你 对吧
If he gets really bad, then I call you, I suppose.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
请原谅我的冒失
Forgive me.
你能在德米特里的办公室找到我
Yes, you can call me from Dimitri’s office.
话说 我妻子也是外国人
You know, my…my wife’s a foreigner, too.
哥伦比亚的
She’s Columbian.
我想说 我对外国人没有偏见
I mean… I’m not prejudiced.
不希望你把我想成那样的人
I wouldn’t like you to think I’m prejudiced.
我不是那种人
I’m not that kind of person.
或许你不是
Maybe you are not…
但我是
But I am.
好啦 故事开头是这样的:
今年工作安排
未读消息
您有一条未读消息
You have 1 new message.
乔瑟夫 是我
Josef, Hi. Here I am.
我又在读《葡萄牙修女的情书》
I’m reading “Letters of a Portuguese Nun” again.
我知道这样做很蠢
I know, it’s silly.
但读这本书 让我有跟你对话的感觉
But, reading that book, I feel like I’m talking to you.
就像在你身边一样
Like I’m close to you,
如果在你身边 我就没有了负罪感
and if I’m close to you I don’t feel guilty anymore.
每晚都会梦见你
I dream of you every night.
也许是因为每晚睡前
Probably because I go to bed
都会听你留的语♥音♥短♥信♥的缘故吧
listening to the message you left,
说你有多想我
saying how much you liked missing me.
乔瑟夫 我爱你
Josef, I love you.
有如那名葡萄牙修女 甚至比她更爱
Like that Portuguese nun, even more.
爱得多 求你 给我打电♥话♥吧
Much more. Come on, call me.
打给我 我知道这需要勇气
Call me, I know, it’s not easy…
但…
But, but…
但还是打我电♥话♥吧 亲爱的 拜托了
But call me, my love, please?
好了 我很爱你
Okay. I love you so much.
真的很爱你
So much.
再见
Bye-bye. Bye.
苏立泽
Sulitzer?
苏立泽 我要喝一杯
Sulitzer, I need a drink and
还要撒把尿 很大一把
I got to piss like a racehorse.
医生不在
The doctor has gone.
我是护士
I’m the nurse.
护士 我…
Nurse? Am I…
在哪里 他们把我转走了吗
Where am I? Did they take me somewhere?
不 我们还在油井这里
No, we’re still here. On the oil rig.
他们把你带来照顾我吗
They brought you here to look after me?
操
Fuck, man.
他们一定很担心我
They must be really worried.
我去给你拿便盆
I’ll bring you the bedpan.
你不会碰巧就叫珂拉吧
Your name wouldn’t be Cora, by any chance, would it?
不
No.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
既然你现在拿着我的老二
I suppose now you’re holding my dick,
我还在你面前撒尿
and I’m pissing in front of you.
我们应该可以直呼大名了吧
We could call each other by our first names.
要不还可以…
Maybe even…
一起开始新生活 结婚生子
Start a new life together. Get married, and have couple of kids.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
有男朋友吗
Got a boyfriend?
女朋友呢
Girlfriend?
你是早睡早起还是夜猫子
Are you a day person or a night person?
你喜欢割过包皮的男人吗
Do you prefer circumcised men,
还是根本无所谓
or do you think it really doesn’t matter anyway?