明早我们必须得停
We have to in the morning.
太好了
Great.
因为你弄丢了电台
Because you lost the radio.
对 是啊 对不起
Right, yeah, sorry.
对不起 但那
Sorry. But that’s…
我必须得去
Well, I just have to get to…
埃亚菲亚德拉
Eyjafjallaj?kull.
没错
Right.
嘿 芝麻街见了 老兄
Hey, I’ll see you on Sesame Street, man.
5月2日 埃亚菲亚德拉 埃尔德哥斯
好了 你在这里 这是埃亚菲亚德拉
Okay, you’re here, and this is Eyjafjallaj?kull.
还有15公里
It’s 15 kilometers.
好了 你可以沿着海岸骑车过去
Okay. You can take the shore bike.
但你最好现在就出发 老兄
But you better get going, man.
没错 他没在那张纸上写时间
Yeah, he didn’t write a time on that clue paper.
不 老兄 快走吧 因为
No, man. Hurry. Because of…
什么 我不懂
What? I don’t understand.
他是说 老兄 你得赶紧走了
What he means, man, is you have to hurry…
因为这里有一帮智利色鬼
because there’s a bunch of horny Chileans…
急着去脱衣舞俱乐部
who want to go to the strip club.
但这里只有一辆自行车
There’s only one bike.
快跑 华特 快 快跑 冲啊
Hurry, Walter, hurry! Run! Go!
冲啊
Go!
青春永驻 骑马少年
Stay gold, Pony Boy!
喂
Hello?
嘿 过得好吗
Hey, what’s up?
托德 网恋网的
Todd? From eHarmony?
没错 过得好吗 老兄
Yeah! What’s up, man?
一般吧 你呢
Not much. How have you been?
挺好的 我这里现在还很早 我刚起床 老兄
Good. It’s early here. I just got up, man.
我刚才一直在想你的事
I was thinking about you.
你在哪里
Where are you?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
嘿 你的页面还是收不到任何示好
Hey, so your profile still hasn’t received any winks.
虽然我都写了你去过凤♥凰♥城
Even though I put that you’ve been to Phoenix.
哦
Oh!
我昨天从一架直升机上直接跳进了海里
I jumped out of a helicopter yesterday into the ocean.
和鲨鱼大干了一场
And had a shark fight.
好 听着 我之前提到过
Yeah, listen, I was mentioning before…
做白日梦做多了的人 他们不是
people who daydream too much, they’re not…
不是 这是真的 我真的干了
No, it was real. I really did.
真的”玩的就是心跳”嘛
Really? Then I’ll put down “adrenaline junkie.”
是哪种鲨鱼
What kind of a shark?
嘿 托德
Hey, Todd.
我现在真的不方便接电♥话♥
I can’t really talk right now.
我在去一座火山的路上
I’m on my way to a volcano.
什么玩
What the…?
嘿
Hey.
嗨 嘿
Hi. Hey.
你们会说英语吗
Do you guys speak English?
我在找埃尔德哥斯街
I’m looking for Eldgos Street.
埃尔德哥斯
Eldgos?
那是条街吧
Is that a street?
这是埃亚菲亚德拉火山吗
Is this Eyjafjallakuta?
发音类似这样的
Something like that?
我觉得这家伙不知道埃尔德哥斯是什么
I don’t think this guy knows what eldgos is.
这是滑板啊
It’s a longboard.
没错
Yeah.
上面那是什么 是雷神索尔 还是
What is that? Is that Thor, or…
奥丁
Odin?
挪威的一个神 他还蛮酷的
A Norse god? He’s cool.
嘿
Hey.
你想不想做个交换
Would you maybe want to make a trade?
我认识一个孩子 他肯定喜欢这块滑板
I know a kid who would love that board.
它很棒的 看 可以扯它
It’s cool. Look, he stretches.
给 来试试扯它
Here, come here and check it out.
没错 他很有趣吧
Yeah. He’s fun.
没错吧 扯起来还是很有趣的吧
Yeah, it’s lots of stretching fun.
哦 哥们 我们可以用那个把你妹妹绑起来
Oh, man. We can tie that around your sister…
想交换吗
Want to do it?
真的
Yeah?
太好了 太好了 谢谢
Great. Great. Thank you.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
这家旅馆关门了
The hotel is closed.
好吧 好
Okay, yeah.
我在找这个人
I’m trying to find this guy.
这个人 肖恩?奥康奈尔
This man, Sean O’Connell.
我想他可能住在这里
I think that he possibly might have stayed here.
对 对 对 我给他叫了架飞机
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got a plane for him.
1点的时候
At 1:00.
15分钟
Fifteen minutes.
他在斯蒂基斯霍尔米机场
He’s at airfield in Stykkishólmur.
是个村子 下个镇子的南部
In the valley. Next town south.
-在哪 -斯蒂基斯霍尔米
-Where is it? -Stykkishólmur.
-“蒂基斯霍米尔” -对
-“Tickishoumer”? -Yeah.
别走 别走
No, no!
是沿着那条路一直下去吗
Is it straight down that way?
谢谢
Thank you!
没关系 我认识他
It’s all right, I know him!
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
快上来 快上来 埃尔德哥斯
Come on, come on. Eldgos!
怎么回事 大家都去哪了
What’s going on? Where is everybody?
埃尔德哥斯 埃尔德哥斯
Eldgos. Eldgos!
埃尔德哥斯 埃尔德哥斯
Eldgos. Eldgos.
-那是什么意思 -喷起
-What does that mean? -Eretion.
喷起
Erertion?
喷起
Erection!
-“喷起” -对 不是
-“Erection”? -Yes. No!
火山喷发
Eruption!
-火山喷发 -对
-Eruption! -Yes.
肖恩
Sean.
快点 再快点
Faster! Go faster!
该死的 再快点
Holy shit! Faster!
天啊
Oh, my God!
谢谢回来载我
Thanks for coming back for me.
真的很感谢你
I really appreciate it.
希望你找到你要找的人
I hope you find your man.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯
Yeah.
在披萨店边上有家汽车旅馆
There’s a motel near the pizza place there.
祝你好运
Good luck.
摄影师账户部
Photographic Accounts.
-谢尔 -我是谢尔?梅霍夫
-Cheryl. -This is Cheryl Melhoff.
嘿 我是华特?米蒂
Hey, it’s Walter Mitty.
嘿 大概一小时前 我过去
Hey. I’d walked down to say hi to you
跟你打声招呼 但你不在
about an hour ago, and you weren’t there.
那是因为 你猜
That’s because, guess what.
我在冰岛
I’m in Iceland.
冰岛
Iceland?
等等 不该是格陵兰岛吗
Wait, wasn’t it Greenland?
对 没错 本来是的
Yeah. Yeah, it was.
你应该知道这是两个不同的岛吧
You know that they’re not the same place.
知道 知道 我确实去了格陵兰岛 然后
No, no, no. I went to Greenland and then…
我上了一条渔船 追踪肖恩 然后就到了冰岛
I got on a fishing vessel tracking Sean and ended up here in Iceland.
你在冰岛
You’re in Iceland.
对啊 在棒约翰披萨店
Yeah. At a Papa John’s.
嘿 我找到了更多的线索