我
Yeah, I…
肖恩送我的礼物
I got this, from Sean.
他给你的
He gave this to you?
是的
Yeah.
我喜欢这句”感受彼此”
I like that, “To draw closer.”
那么 他是个什么样的人
So, what’s he like in person?
-肖恩 -是的
-Sean? -Yeah.
呃 说实话我没见过他
Well, I haven’t actually met him.
我是说 我们经常聊天 但是
I mean, we talk a lot, but…
我从一开始就负责和他联♥系♥的
I’ve been his point guy here ever since I started.
这是多久以前的事儿
How long ago was that?
16年前
16 years.
16年前
16 years?
天啊 哇哦
Oh, my gosh. Wow.
你一点也不担心
Well, you have nothing to worry about.
我是说裁员的事情
With the layoffs, I mean.
我到这儿一个月了
I’ve been here for a month.
“新人先滚蛋” 不是吗
“Last in, first out,” right?
哦 抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
是理查的爸爸
It’s Rich’s dad.
那就是你的
It’s your…
前任老公 刚刚离的
Former. Newly former.
但是我们还是 我也不知道
But we’ve been sort of… I don’t know.
我不用接
I don’t need to get it.
那么 你儿子玩的是哪种滑板呢
So, what kind of skateboard does your son have?
呃 我也不知道
Um, I have no idea!
就是长长的 我也不知道是什么
It’s oblong. I don’t know.
-干嘛问这个 -没有 我只是
-Why? -No, I just…
我以前 我以前也玩过
I used to… I was kind of into the scene.
-你玩过滑板 -是的
-The skateboard scene? -Yeah.
哇哦
Wow!
嗨 佩吉
Hi, Peg.
是的 就是肖恩?奥康奈尔 我们得找到他
Yeah, it’s Sean O’Connell, we actually need to find him.
是的 如果你能尽快的话
Yes. If you could hurry.
翻板
Kickflip.
是的
Yeah.
这个是保留节目的经典动作
It’s a good one for the repertoire.
我是华特
I’m Walter.
我是理查
Rich.
是的
Yeah,
我想他可能知道点儿什么或者有什么对我们有用的东西
we think he might know something or have an asset we need.
知道吗 你只要在用一点劲儿
You know, you just got to get a little more snap…
让滑板起得来
get that thing up there.
要我给你示范一下吗
Want me to show you something?
好吧
Sure.
给
Here.
我喜欢你的滑板
I like your trucks.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在来看看这个
Now check this out.
-知道怎么跳吗 -嗯哼
-Know about the flick? -Uh-huh.
是的 我们已经处理完他四月份的工作订单了
Yeah, we’ve finished processing his April work order.
是的 这个很重要
Yes, it’s kind of important.
税表你也发送过去了
Did you forward the job 1090s?
他最后的工资你也预填了
Or his last salary?
哇哦
Wow!
哇哦
Wow!
-还给你 -这太屌♥了
-Here you go. -That was awesome.
所以哪里都有可能
So it could be either place.
-谢谢 华特 -好的 谢谢 佩吉
-Thanks, Walter. -Okay. Thanks, Peg.
好的
All right.
嘿 情况是
Hey, so…
肖恩肯定不在纽约
Sean’s definitely not in New York.
佩吉说她发送了好几份出去
Peg said she sent multiples.
我不确定你知不知道他的习惯
I don’t know if you know how it works with him.
因为我们都不知道他在哪里 所以她发了好几份出去
She sends copies because we never know where he’s gonna be.
这次她把税表发到新泽西的普林斯顿
And this week she sent 10903 to Princeton, New Jersey.
这方便啊 火车直达
Oh, great. Train ride.
而另一个发去了格陵兰
And one to Greenland.
以保万一
Just in case.
格陵兰 丹麦那个
Greenland, the country?
那就
That’s…
不是火车的距离了
You can’t take a train there.
是啊
No.
-他也可能在新泽西 -对啊
-Well, maybe he’s in Jersey. -Yeah.
对了 你手♥机♥搜索那船名有结果了吗
Yeah, is your phone done buffering with that ship’s name?
读取好了 看这里
Yes! Look. Here it is.
在格陵兰岛的努克
Nuuk, Greenland.
好哎
Yeah!
拜托 这线索不错的
Come on, that’s a good lead!
你应该进一步跟进
You should follow that up.
是啊 一路跟去格陵兰
Yeah, follow it up in Greenland.
是啊 怎么了 追过去啊
Yeah. Why not? Go!
破解谜案
Crack the case.
钱包上的字就是你的心声
Listen to your wallet.
对不起 是 菲尔又打过来了
Sorry, it’s my… it’s Phil again.
他估计有麻烦或者什么事了 我还是接一下比较好
Maybe he fell down a well or something. Maybe I should get it.
嘿 伙计 过来
Hey, buddy! Here!
理查 理查 别这么快 过来
Rich, Rich! Not so fast! Here!
这个你拿着
Take that.
好的 我知道了
Yeah. I understand.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
他的确惹了些麻烦
He did fall down a well.
但我不在乎
But I don’t care.
我只想和你在一起 懂吗
I just want to be with you, you know?
真的
Really?
我们私奔吧 让我们活在当下 立刻马上
Let’s run away together. Let’s make every moment count, starting now.
好极了
Sweet!
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
任何事都行
Anything.
我喜欢”奇幻逆緣”那种设定
I have that Benjamin Buttons thing.
年纪越老 体格变得越小
Where you get old, but smaller.
反正就这意思 最后 变成一个外表老头的婴儿
Or whatever, and become a gradual old baby. Or something.
我没看过那电影 所以确切的细节也不太清楚
I didn’t see the movie, so I don’t really know how it works.
但我买♥♥了碟片
But I have it.
就算这样 我们也能一起生活在一起
We can still build a life together.
爽
Cool.
我喜欢你这件可爱的小衬衫
I like your snappy little suit.
我在玩偶店买♥♥的
I bought it at a doll store.
哦 很好啊
Oh. Cool.
我的小心脏已经不足硬币大小
My little heart is no bigger than a quarter…
但里面却很充实
but it’s as full as Fort Knox.
你是我见过最勇敢的人
You’re the bravest man I’ve ever known.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
不是”婴儿” 而是
Not like “baby,” like…
因为你长的就像一个奇怪的婴儿一样
because you look like a little weird baby-man.
我懂的
I get it.
谢谢你给了我如此美满的人生
Thank you for such a wonderful life.
静静地躺着 走完这一世吧
Just nestle in here and die.
再见 华特
Good-bye, Walter.
再见了 华特
Good-bye! Walter!
华特 华特
Walter! Walter!
-再见 -哦
-Bye! -Oh!
不好意思 我只是有点
Sorry! I was just…
你要去哪里
Where do you go?
我刚刚在想
I started thinking about…
算了 没事 估计我的破冰箱的事情也无聊到你了
No, it’s okay, I was probably boring you about my broken refrigerator.
没有的事
No!
理查
Rich!
我儿子快跑远了 我要走了
My son’s running into the street. I have to go.
好的
Yeah.