-天啊 -怎么了 那是什么
-Oh, man. -What? What’s that?
爸爸给我的旅行日志
Travel journal Dad gave me.
哦
Oh.
你应该把它捐了 因为你从来没用过
You should donate that, because you never used it,
捐给贫困的小孩子吧
to a poor kid.
一个准备去欧洲旅行的贫困小孩吗
A poor kid who’s gonna travel to Europe?
你看你和你♥爸♥爸
Look at you and your dad!
那个是我比赛的那张照片吗
Is that my tournament one?
他对这个得意的不得了
He was so proud of this.
他真想和全世界分享你的成就
Sharing your accomplishments with the whole world.
那只是个小镇上的比赛 妈妈
It’s from the Fairview Smalltowner, Mom.
我真的超喜欢那个帅帅的莫霍克头
Well, I really liked that nifty mohawk.
你知道吗 你♥爸♥爸去世后
You know, when your daddy died…
你就去比萨店工作
and then you went to work in that pizza place…
那家店以一个父亲命名 就是类似父亲的名字
the one that was named after a father, had that father kind of name.
棒约翰
Papa John’s.
是的 送外卖♥♥
Yeah, delivery.
那个时候我就想
And I thought perhaps that it was really sad for you…
在你♥爸♥爸去世后 在一个那样名字的店里工作
working in a restaurant named after a father
你会很难过吧
after your father just died.
我从来没往那方面想
I never even thought about that.
可能是因为我从来不叫老爸”爸爸” 吧
Probably because I didn’t call Dad “Papa.”
你穿得真怪
You had a weird style.
不是我穿得怪 那个是肯德基的制♥服♥
That wasn’t my style. That was a uniform. KFC.
我家勤劳的小蜜蜂
My worker bee.
“水中有字”
“Word in the water”?
好了 知道吗 我得走了
Okay, you know what? I got to go.
我们会让你尽快住进别♥墅♥ 好吗
We’re getting you into a villa situation, okay?
-好的 -很好 我走了
-Okay. -Good, everybody?
我家勤劳的小蜜蜂
My worker bee…
-还有我家爱表演的小蜜蜂 -谢谢你 妈妈
-and my performance artist bee! -Thank you, Mom.
-赫南多 -嘿
-Hernando. -Hey.
-我什么都没看到 -在中间偏上
-I don’t see anything. -Upper middle.
很模糊 但是水里的确有字
It’s faint. There’s a word in the water.
我很紧张 华特
I’m getting nervous, Walter.
嘿 这是某片海洋
Hey, this is an ocean.
那是艘船
That’s a boat.
“厄基斯那克”
“Erkigsnek.”
他在那艘船附近
He was near this boat.
一会儿见
See you in a few.
我去查看一下收发室
I’ll check the mailroom.
终刊封面
Final cover.
责任重大啊
Big responsibility.
哦 这是我想要的照片吗
Oh, is that my quintessence?
不是
No.
我们正在为开始做准备呢
We’re prepping the wetting agents on that to start the process.
真的吗 因为你好像还在玩玩具
Really? Because it looks like you’re playing with toys.
不是 这个是礼物
No, this is a gift.
底片需要经过一系列专业的
Yeah, the negative needs to go through a very technical…
抱歉 我没办法和你进行有关专业的对话
I’m sorry. I can’t have a professional conversation with you.
你和你的金发小伙伴
You and your little blonde pal.
我们
Let’s…
你不能带着他穿过办公室
You can’t walk through the office with him.
-给我吧 -我会收起来的
-Let’s have it. -I’ll put it away.
-把玩具给我 -不
-Give me the toy, man! -No!
现在
Now.
这是工作的地方 不是玩玩具的地方
This is a place of business, not a place of jelly-man toys!
放手
Get off it!
不 我不放
No, I’m taking it!
你不能拿走我的东西
You can’t just take my stuff!
那是我的 给我
It’s mine! Give it to me!
不
No!
别抓着我的小伙伴不放
Stop fiddling with sweets and little men!
这才是我该做的
I’m trying to do my job!
你是铁皮人吗
Are you the Tin Man?
需不需要给你上点油
Need a little oil can?
天啊
Jesus.
照片
Picture.
-喂 -嘿
-Hello? -Hey!
-嘿 -怎么样了
-Hey. -What’s up?
-你是谁 -托德
-Who is this? -Todd.
网恋网的
From eHarmony.
哦 嗨
Oh! Hi.
那天你挂电♥话♥的时候 我是在说
When I lost you there, I was saying…
我们需要完善你的信息 使之没有空格
we need to beef your profile up, make it, you know, not blank.
很快的 我们来创建你的”到过这里 干过那个”
Real quick, let’s build your “Been There, Done Thats.”
好吧 到过这里
Okay. Been there…
呃
Um…
我去过凤♥凰♥大学
Phoenix.
我忘了为什么去了
I forgot why.
然后是纳什维尔
Then Nashville…
但那只是去凤♥凰♥城路过那边的机场
but that was just the airport on the way
所以我不知道算不算
to Phoenix, so I don’t know if that…
嗯哼
Uh-huh…
嘿 伙计 我在想
Hey, man, I was thinking,
如果你跟那姑娘在一起工作的话
if you work with this girl…
为什么不直接邀请她出去呢
why don’t you just humanly invite her out?
不 不 不
No, no, no,
我是想要试着像”椰奶鸡尾酒之歌♥”那样
I’m trying to do like a “Pina Colada Song” thing.
“椰奶鸡尾酒之歌♥”
“Pina Colada Song”?
是啊 一个人发了一个广♥告♥ 寻找爱人
Yeah, you know, a guy posts an ad, looking for a lover…
然后他的妻子回复了他
and then his wife answers it…
然后两个从不认识到一见钟情
and it turns out they were soul mates and didn’t even know it…
最后他们披着披风做♥爱♥ 或是躺在披风上
and they end up making love in capes, or on a cape.
这是首歌♥吗 你能唱一段吗
It’s a song? Can you sing a little bit?
如果你椰奶鸡尾酒 当被大雨淋湿
If you like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain
知道这首歌♥吗 我得挂了
You know that song? I have to go.
是霍尔与奥茨的歌♥吗
Is that Hall & Oates?
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey! -Hey.
又有新线索了吗
Is that another clue?
-是啊 这个线索很不错 -是吗
-Yeah. This one’s okay. -Yeah?
我想这里有一艘船
There’s a boat there, I think.
-“厄基” -斯那克
-“Erkig…” -Snek.
-厄基斯那克 -是的
-Erkigsnek? -Yeah.
听起来确实是个好线索
Sounds like a real clue.
是啊 那是个船的名字
Yeah, it’s the boat’s name.
你在谷歌♥上搜过了吗
Have you Googled it?
正准备去查
I was on my way to.
是的 NU
Yeah. N-U.
是港口城市的首字母
It’s the first two letters of the port city.
正在查询
Buffering.
那么 我得
So, the park…
我得去趟公园接我儿子
I got to run up there and pick up my son.
他在和朋友滑滑板
He’s skateboarding with a friend.
你要和我一起走吗
Do you want to walk up with me?
现在吗
Starting now?
是的 现在就走
Yeah, starting now.
好的
Okay.
我们得把这事儿弄清楚 这是个大事儿
Yeah, we got to figure this out. It’s a big deal.
你得找到肖恩?奥康奈尔
You lost a Sean O’Connell.
我以前在纳贝斯克工作
I used to work at Nabisco.
然后 我的生活发生了点变化
And then, I had a change…
我决定申请来生活杂♥志♥工作
and I decided to apply to LIFE.
想着这边应该会更丰富多彩 少些局限 我猜是这样
Thought it would be more colorful, less regular, I guess.
你知道 我只是喜欢它的理念
You know, I just like the idea of it.
我喜欢公♥司♥的那句格言
I like the motto of the company.
你知道吗
Do you know it?
“认识世界”
“To see the world…”
“克服困难”
“Things dangerous to come to…”
“洞悉所有”
“To see behind walls.”