你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
我叫华特
I’m Walter.
我叫谢尔
Cheryl.
-米蒂 -梅霍芙
-Mitty. -Melhoff.
没错
Yes.
-你在摄影师账户部工作 是吗 -是的
-You work in Photo Accounts, right? -I do.
你在底片资产部
Negative Assets.
是的
Yes. I am.
你在处理最后一♥期♥封面照片 那可是件大工程
You’re processing the last cover photo. That’s a big deal.
是的 这个 有一点 我们遇到一点困难
Yeah, it’s… there’s a… we have a glitch.
一点点小问题
Mini, on that one right now.
我想跟你说
I wanted to say, to you…
你有没有肖恩?奥康奈尔的住址
do you maybe have an address for Sean O’Connell?
唔 这可能不好找
Um… It’s not really that easy with him.
他居无定所 我不知道
He moves around so much. I don’t.
是啊 他是自♥由♥投稿者
Yeah, he’s on a freelance.
我不知道他的住址 而且他也没有电♥话♥
I don’t know where and he doesn’t have a phone.
-没有电♥话♥ 他很传统 -是的
-No phone? He’s old school. -Yeah.
对了 我去找佩吉查一下吧
But, you know, why don’t I check with Peg?
她刚刚准备了一张给肖恩的支票
I know she just processed a check for him.
我们也许可以查送信地址 用这种方式找他
And we could track his pay-out maybe. Find him that way?
-很好 太好了 -好的
-Cool. Very cool. -Okay.
-你叫华特 -是的
-Walter. -Yes.
我去办
I’m on it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要进来吗
Yes. Are you coming?
是的 不用了
Yes, I’m not.
是的 我得呆在这儿
Yes, I have to stay.
这是相版
Here’s the contact sheet.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
那送来的胶卷
This photo cluster. These three.
只有这三张是有图像的
They’re the only printable ones.
这几张是他在拍25号♥的同时拍的
He took them around the same time he took 25.
根据这些线索可能能找到肖恩
They could give us a clue to where Sean is.
洗出这几张 好吗
Blow them up, all right?
好的
Cool.
嘿
Hey.
华特 是吗
Walter, right?
是的
Yeah.
我跟佩吉说了肖恩的事情了 她会回电♥话♥给我
So, I called Peg about Sean. She’s gonna get back to me.
哦 嘿 谢谢了
Oh! Hey, thanks.
好酷的眼镜 很有沙人的感觉
Cool glasses, very Sand People.
这个吗 不是的 这是小型放大镜
These? No, these are loupes.
我工作的时候用的 它能放大
They’re for work. They magnify the…
这就是25号♥吗 我能看看吗
Is that 25? Can I see?
这个 不是
That’s… No.
我还没找到25号♥
I can’t quite find 25…
目前来说
just now.
你没找到
You can’t find it?
是的 所以我才想要去找肖恩
Yeah. That’s why I’m trying to find Sean.
我试着根据其他的照片找到他的下落
I’m trying to track him down somehow with these other images.
他的行踪吗
His whereabouts?
是的
Yeah.
我上过一个关于写悬疑小说的课
I take this class, Writing the Mystery Novel.
他们说关键是逆向思维
Anyway, they say the key is to work backwards.
收集所有线索 然后再各个分♥析♥
You connect the clues and then scatter them
可能看上去毫无联♥系♥
so they seem unrelated.
推理可复杂了呢
There’s like a whole science to it.
-我可以看看嘛 -当然
-May I? -Sure.
好的 大拇指
Okay. Thumb.
是的 不知道是谁的
Yeah. It’s an unknown thumb.
好吧 水面
Okay. Water?
就是水吧 我猜
Just water, I guess?
是的 就是水
Yeah, just water.
好的
Okay.
还有
And…
好像是一个弧形
like a curved piece of…
像是某个东西的一部分
some kind of, part of a thing.
但是我的老师说 关于线索
But the thing with clues, my teacher says…
肯定会有一个关键
is you really only need one good one,
将所有线索联♥系♥起来
and then they’ll connect…
然后你就会觉得
and you’ll be like,
“哦 是啊 当然 无名的大拇指 水面”
“Oh, yes, of course, unknown thumb, water…”
“我早就该想到的 哈”
“I should have seen this the whole time. Ahh!”
是啊 是啊 我会试着
Yeah, yeah, I’ll be like…
好吧 不管怎样 我该回去了
Well, anyway, I should get back
不然我就要被炒鱿鱼了
and try not to get fired.
嘿 谢尔
Hey, Cheryl.
我也在做一些创作
I have something creative I’ve been working on, too.
哦
Oh.
就是一个小工程
Little side project.
华特 真的太美了
Walter, it’s amazing!
华特
Walter?
我刚刚说如果佩吉给我回电♥话♥了 我会告诉你的
I was just saying I’ll let you know when I hear back from Peg.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
好的
Okay.
嘿 欧黛纱
Hey, Odessa.
什么
What?
能否换个大点的公♥寓♥ 能放下这个钢琴的
Is there a larger apartment available the piano could fit in?
那个是我妈妈的纪念物
Because it’s a memento of our mom’s.
真的太大了
That’s a really big…
很多人在搬来之前都会把太大件的纪念物卖♥♥掉
Most people sell their really big mementos before they move here.
我爸爸在他们结婚那年给她买♥♥了这架钢琴
My dad bought it for her the year they were married.
对她来说意味着很多
It means a lot to her.
这是个别♥墅♥ 有点儿贵
That’s a villa. It’s a little more costly…
但是它绝对宽敞 有足够放得下钢琴的客厅
but it has a more generous, piano kind of size living room for you though.
好的 这个很好
Yeah. Yeah, this is good.
如果要搬进去 你需要有第一个月的
On move-in, you’d need first month’s,
最后一个月的 以及全部的存款
last month’s, and full deposit.
-4700块钱 -棒
-That’s $4,700. -Great.
好的 没问题
Yeah, okay.
-我们会买♥♥的 -我去拿文件
-Yeah, we’ll take it. -I’ll get the paperwork.
新的别♥墅♥会在三周以后开放
The new villa comes open in three weeks.
我猜
I’m guessing.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
弹力强人
Stretch Armstrong!
棒极了
That’s cool.
是啊 很不错不是吗
Yeah. Isn’t that awesome?
这可是你小时候最喜欢的玩具 还记得吗
This was your favorite thing when we were little. Do you remember?
还想来一次吗
You want to do it?
好啊
Yeah, all right.
来吧 使劲儿拉 很好 很好
Come on, Stretch! Good, good!
好了 我们得走了
Come on, we got to go.
一幢别♥墅♥ 好吧 但是搞清楚 我可不想太奢华
A villa, okay, but hey, I’m not the Queen of Sheba.
你得有个能装得下钢琴的房♥间
You got to have room for your piano.
那边收拾好之前你就先住在我这边吧
You can stay at my place until it’s ready.
我在这儿不会太束缚你吗
I won’t be cramping your scene?
束缚我 不会
My scene? No.
很抱歉没让你今天住进去
And sorry we couldn’t get you in here today.
华特
Walter!
你看我找到了什么
Look what I found!
这是你和蒂姆?林德曼的
This is from you and Tim Linderman.
你还记不记得
Do you remember,
那时候我们收拾东西准备去欧洲玩儿
we were gonna backpack Europe?
爸爸去世的那个六月
That June Dad died?
伙计 来看看里面有什么
Man! What is in here?
那是我的家族盒子
That’s my Walter box.
有一些咱们家的小摆设和纪念品什么的
Some of my Walter knick-knacks and keepsakes.
你做的音乐选集是最棒的
You made the best mix tapes!