All right, thanks, everybody.
辛苦了
For all your hard work.
非常感谢 夫人
We appreciate it, ma’am.
你们做得很棒 我就不送了
You did great. You just let yourself out.
他这样就好
He’s good for this.
留下吃晚饭吗
Are you gonna stay for dinner?
我也想啊 妈
Oh, Mom, I’d love to.
这一天监工当的
I think I’m just really wiped out
快累死我了
after supervising moving that thing all day.
我去练练瑜伽 然后闷头睡一觉
I think I just need to go to yoga and then just crash.
那是啥东西 课
What is it? A class?
是啊 瑜伽课
Yes, yoga.
是门课 我选的是热瑜伽 屋子里温度很高
It’s a class. I go to the hot kind, where they heat the room.
-你听说过吗 -当然
-Have you heard of that? -Sure.
听过啊 很有好处的
You have? It’s great for you.
练一练可轻松了
You just get it all out of your system.
出出汗 把所有烦恼都忘掉
You get your sweat out, you just get everything, all your fear.
我在等一个试镜的通知
I’m waiting on a call about an audition.
“火爆浪子”吗
That Grease show?
-是啊 -演里佐
-Yeah. -Rizzo?
是啊 我很期待
Yeah. I’m really excited about it.
练瑜伽的时候什么都不会想
What’s good about this is that I just don’t worry about it.
抛开杂念
I just get out of my head.
那不是挺好的
Is that good for you?
我觉得报个班上上挺好的
I feel like it’s good in a class like this.
虽然得不到什么报酬 但是无所谓
I mean, I’m not going to get paid for it, which is fine.
-和钱无关 -多好啊
-It’s not about money. -Wonderful.
我觉得
And I feel like…
那课是给孩子们上的 从小开始练很重要
It’s just for kids, but I think it’s important for them to start early.
我挺激动的 妈
I’m really thrilled, Mom.
自己享受就行
I think I’m just going to enjoy it.
站在大家面前讲话
Just standing in front of people and talking.
-你会得心应手的 -是啊
-You’ll be good at that. -Yeah.
-你会很棒的 -我也觉得 妈
-You’ll really be good at that. -I think so, too, Mom.
妈
Hey. Mom?
怎么了
Yeah.
有人给你的钢琴拍过照吗 大概一周以前
Did somebody take a picture of your piano, like, a week ago?
我照过
I did.
用肖恩的相机
With Sean’s camera.
肖恩?奥康奈尔的相机
Sean O’Connell’s camera?
是啊 他来过
Yeah, he came to visit.
什么
Mom, what?
没错啊
Yeah.
他想了解你的行程
He wanted to know about your work schedule,
你什么时候走 什么时候回家
when you left, when you came home.
他说你真的很懂”生活”杂♥志♥的真谛
He said you really understood LIFE.
他对你的工作很感兴趣
He was really interested in your work.
妈 你怎么不告诉我
Mom, why didn’t you tell me?
我说了啊 买♥♥菜的时候给你说的
I told you. I told you in the produce aisle.
我还记着呢
I remember that.
可能你
Maybe you were…
欧黛莎 你怎么形容他走神
Odessa, what is it you call it when he goes into one of his little places?
“迷糊”
“Zoned out.”
你时不时就犯迷糊
You do that now and then.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我被开除了
I got fired.
我把他的照片丢了
I lost a picture of his.
能找到吗
Can you find it?
找不着了 我不知道他在哪
No, I don’t know where he is.
他去找魔法师还是什么的
He’s someplace with warlocks or…
是军阀
Warlords.
不 魔法师
No, warlocks.
不是 是军阀
No. Warlords.
肖恩说他很快会去见军阀
Sean said he had to meet with warlords very soon…
没准带着我的蛋糕
and maybe he would take my cake
能买♥♥通他们
so that he could get permission…
好去野外拍照
to trek through the wilds and places.
他说他要去拍雪豹 厉害吧
He said he wants to photograph snow leopards. How about that?
谁
Who?
“混乱的阿富汗”
“Ungoverned Afghanistan.”
没错
Mmm-hmm.
肖恩就在那
That’s where Sean is.
混乱的阿富汗 没错
Crazy Afghanistan. Yeah.
在喜马拉雅山脉上
In the upper Himalayas.
他们不会赶你走
They can’t let you go.
你是肖恩的搭档
You were Sean’s partner.
他告诉我
He told me…
你是最努力按他的设想
that you were the person who worked the hardest…
帮他完成作品的人
to make sure his work was realized the way he wished.
去完成他的作品吧
You finish his work.
五月八日 喜马拉雅山下
我雇了两个强壮的小男人
我接受了”山之洗礼”
我们用妈妈做的蛋糕贿赂了军阀
身体和心灵的测试
海拔18000英尺
我的意识像雪一样在漂
我孤身一人
一个人
嘿 托德
Hey, Todd.
怎么样
Hey, what’s up?
还好
Not much.
好消息 你的档案终于完成了
Hey, good news. Your profile really rounded out, man.
多亏了火山鲨鱼一条龙
That volcano-shark combo.
简直是香饽饽 等着姑娘来找你吧
That is money in the bank. Get ready to get a lot of winks.
那好啊
Okay.
但是还有件事
But something else.
谢尔?梅霍夫
Cheryl Melhoff…
她不在这了 注销了
she’s not on here anymore. Withdrawn.
哦
Oh.
-真的 -是啊
-Really? -Yeah.
你现在在哪
Hey, man, where are you now?
喜马拉雅
Himalayas.
喜马拉雅 我爱死那地方了
The Himalayas. I love it.
这是最厉害的”去过的地方”
That is a kick-ass “Been There.”
托德 我得长话短说
Todd, I’m gonna keep this short.
氧气不够
I have to make oxygen choices.
我明白 冲啊
Hey, I get it. Go!
你的档案完成了 恭喜你
Anyway, you have a profile now. Congratulations.
那不错 不过
Cool, but, you know what?
你能不能把它撤下来
Would you take me off?
我付不起每年500的档案费
I can’t really swing that $500 yearly.
等等
Hey.
哥们
Hey, man.
你确定吗
You’re sure? Because I feel like
我觉得我们才刚上道啊
we’re really onto something here.
能小点声吗 我在工作
Do you mind? I’m working.
这可是我弄过最棒的档案
This is one of the best profiles I’ve ever done.
关于退款的政策 我们这还没有
And our refund policy, well, we don’t have one…
托德 我得挂了
Todd, I got to go.
肖恩
Sean.
是我
Yeah.
我是华特
It’s Walter.
米蒂
Mitty.
华特?米蒂
Walter Mitty.
真的
Seriously?
你怎么上来的
How the hell did you get up here?
我
I just…
我一直在找你
I’ve been looking for you.
先坐下
Sit down.
我坐
I’ll sit.
慢慢来 缓和下来
Well, take your time. Settle in.
保持安静 好吗
Try to be real still, okay?
那有只雪豹
There’s a snow leopard.
就在山脊里
Right in this ridge.