100 percent wrong.
成吧
Good enough.
来吧 我们走 过这村没这店了
Come on, let’s go. Moving or lose it.
我所有的鸟类直觉
Every bird instinct I have,
都在告诉我别跟着一只用轮椅的狗
says don’t follow a dog on wheels.
波普先生 我们不是往下水道方向去吗
Uh .. Mr. Pops, sir, shouldn’t we be heading to the seweres?
如果走人类的路去 得用上好几天
Now, if we take the human road, getting there is gonna take days.
也许你有很多时间
You’ve may have a lot of time
但对我来说每一刻都是最后一口气
but for me very breath is a cliffhanger!
所以我们走这条秘密通道
So, we gotta take the secret route.
好吧 结果秘密通道是死路一条
Okay! The secret route was death.
我想差不多就这样了吧
Well, that’s that, I guess
来啊
Come on!
都下来
Get down here!
小豌豆
Sweat Pea?!
继续走啊
Keep moving.
不
Oh no.
别播了 看别处
Stop it! Look away!
快点 我可没那么多时间陪你们
Come on, I don’t have all day.
快点 磨蹭鬼们
Come on slowpokes!
这是什么鬼味道
What is that smell?
是便便混着垃圾的味道
It’s poo-poo with a dash of caca.
味道越来越浓了
The scent is getting stronger.
我的天哪
Oh man.
杜克 我们开吃吧
Duke, let’s eat!
来吧
Oh yes!
闻起来好好吃啊
Oh, it smells so good!
太棒了
Oh yes!
香肠
Sausages!
来吧 小伙们
Come on, boys!
乖乖个肉排
Holy schnitzel!
我们在一起
We go together
我们在一起
We go together
天意如此
That’s the way it should be
我们天生一对
We are for each other!
亲如兄弟
Just like my brother!
我们会永远在一起
We’ll always be together!
我们会永远
We’ll always
在一起
be together!
我们会永远
We’ll always
在一起
be together!
我们会永远在一起
We’ll always be together!
着管子真奇怪啊
You get in a wierd pipe, man.
这些人都不好惹
Alright, now these guys are a bit testy,
待会儿 我负责沟通
so just let me do the talking.
哭鼻子这个 赤毒舌呢
Hey, you cry baby, where’s the Viper Red?
别担心 毒舌
Don’t you worry Viper!
我们不会忘记你
You will not be forgotten!
我们会为你报仇的 毒舌
You will be avenged, Viper!
你们不信 看看我身后的作战计划
And you don’t believe me, you can look at my battle plan,
全写好了 就在这
it’s all laid out, right here.
头儿 我完全看不懂啊
Boss, I can’t tell anyone what it is.
你要用心看 才能看懂
Well, you gotta really look at it to understand it.
这是你们在这里
Like, that’s you guys right here
那边是布鲁克林
and see, that’s Brooklyn.
我们要去那里抓到那两只狗
That’s where we’ll get them dogs.
这绒毛球疯了
That ball of fluff got a screw loose.
我们撤
Let’s get out of here.
反正就是 我要来找你了 小小狗
Bottom line is, I’m coming right to you, Tiny Dog.
还有那大块头棕狗 咱也会抓到他
And the big fat brown dog, we will get him too.
-小小狗 -咱市有不少小小狗
– Tiny dog? – There are a lot of tiny dogs in the city.
我是说 你也算小小狗呀
I mean, you’re a tiny dog. Ok?
咱们快走吧
So let’s just go.
他还说了大块头棕狗
He also said big fat brown dog.
像麦克斯的新室友
Like Max’s new roommate.
也不一定
Not necessarily.
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯
Max, Max, Max, Max, Max,
你会付出代价的
you are going to get it!
我无话可说了
It’s kind of hard to dispute.
你给我离他…
Hey, you stay away from ..
等下 怎么 你认识小小狗
Wait, what? You know Tiny Dog?
他是我朋友 有人也将他视作我男友
He is my friend. And some might say my boyfriend.
没人那么想
Nobody says that.
难以置信 你认识小小狗
I can’t believe it, you know Tiny Dog.
很不错呀 世界这般小
I mean that’s cool, that’s such a small world,
真是够奇妙
that’s the funny thing about it.
抓住他们
Get them!
撤
Scatter!
不太妙
Not good!
拜拜了您
See ya guys later.
大家快逃
Everybody run!
呆鳄 你个蠢货 让他们全跑了吗
Derick, you idiot! Did they all get away?
好险好险
That was a close one!
要命
Oh nuts!
我们抓住了一个
Yes, we got one!
你们真棒
Oh good for you guys!
小小狗 你朋友在我们手上了
Oh yes, Tiny Dog, we got your friend.
我占上风
Advantage me!
都忘了刚刚发生的事儿
Just ignore what just happened, okay?
好极了
Yes!
我可能是香肠吃多了 在说胡话
You know what? That maybe the sausage talking,
但你还不错
but you’re okay.
我也这么想 兄弟
Right back got you, man!
我第一次看到你时 我在想
You know when I met you, I was all
“我不喜欢他”
‘Oh! I don’t know if I like him’.
但现在认识了你 我想的是
But now that I know you I’m like
“我喜欢他”
‘I like him!’.
我从外边看到过这里很多回
You know I saw this place from the outside, many times.
当时我要是知道这墙里有这么多宝贝
If I know what treasures awaited within these walls,
我早就把他们这儿的门闯破了
I would have broken down that door long time ago, I tell you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我以前的主人住这附近
My old owner and I used to live around here.
杜克 等等 你说你有主人
Duke, man, wait, did you say you have an owner?
那是…很久以前了
Well, it was a… It was a long time ago,
我不想聊这个
I don’t want to talk about it.
你想的 聊聊嘛
Yes, you do, come on!
我不知道…
I don’t know…
你知道吗 他特别棒
But do you know what? He was so cool.
是吗
Ya?
是的 他是最好的
Ya, he was the best.
我们在一起很开心
And we had fun.
一起玩扔棍子
We play fetch!
一起散步
We go for walks!
一起小憩 我们都超爱睡觉
We take naps. We are both big nappers.
有一晚我跑出来 追蝴蝶还是汽车来着
I got out one night, chasing a butterfly or car.
当我追上它 并一口吃掉它后
By the time I caught up with it and eat it …
你追的大概是蝴蝶
Probably butterfly then.
我发现我在离家很远的地方迷路了
I realized I was so far away from home, I couldn’t find it.
几天之后 我就被动物管理中心的人抓走了
A few days later, I was picking up by Animal Control.
我原来过得那么好 但是…
I had a great thing going, but…
是我自己搞砸了一切
I let it go and messed it up.
杜克 咱们要去找你家
Duke, we gotta go to your house!
-不要 -你主人会很开心的
– No. – You know, your owner’s gonna be relieved.
真的吗 可他从没来找过我
Really? Yeah, but, but he never came for me.
或许他…或许他不喜欢我
Maybe he… Maybe he didn’t like me.
他当然喜欢你 他是你的主人
Hey, of course he likes you, he was your owner.
他可能担心疯了
I mean he’s probably worried sick.
-我不知道 -我知道 咱们要去
– I don’t know. – Well, I do know, and we’re going.
你的主人会开心坏了的
Your owner’s gonna freak out,
我想想就高兴疯了
I’ve freaked out just thinking about it.
好的