No, we’re not doing this squirrel thing right now, that’s not… no.
麦克斯…不见了 他流落在外
Max…is missing! He’s out there somewhere.
迷茫 害怕 那么那么帅…
Lost! Scared! So so handsome…
我们必须把他给找回来
We’ve got to find him and bring him home.
但外面的世界嘈杂危险
But the outside world is very and scary.
那是鹰吗
Is that a hawk?
这是我的朋友提比勒 他会帮助我们的
This is my friend, Tiberius. He is going to help us.
他不会吃我们 他已经克服了本能
He is not going to eat us, he’s already been over it.
算了吧 啾啾 没人牵着
Come on, Gidget, we go out there without a leash,
我们一出去就被网子抓住了
we’ll get caught by a net.
-甚至更糟 -比如被鹰捉住
– Or something worse. – Yeah, like a hawk!
别浪费时间了 麦克斯需要我们
We’re wasting time! Max needs us!
姑娘 麦克斯根本就不关心你
Come on, girl, Max doesn’t even know you’re alive.
我不管 我爱他 全身心地爱着他
Well, I don’t care. I love him. I love him with all of my heart.
不论你们帮不帮我 我都要去找他
And I’m gonna go look for Max, no matter who’s with me.
谁愿意帮我
So, who’s with me?
好吧 没事
All right, fine, fine.
你们这些人啊 难以置信
Oh come on, guys, I can’t believe you.
那次我爪子被窗帘勾住
When I got my claws caught in the curtains,
是谁救我下来的
who pulled me down?
是麦克斯
Max did.
小巴 大毛 你们绝育以后
Buddy, Mel, when you were fixed,
是谁教你们怎么坐舒服的
who taught you to sit in a comfortable way?
-是麦克斯 -是麦克斯
– Max did! – Max did!
是麦克斯教我的
Max did, he did.
而且当某只猫想要吃了小豌豆的时候
And when that ramndom cat tried to eat Sweet Pea.
是谁救了他
Who saved him?
没有什么某只猫 是你
It’s wasn’t a random cat, It was you!
猫的身份不是问题
The identity of the random cat is not the point.
我说的是谁救了他
We’re talking about who saved him.
-是麦克斯 -我们得去救他
– Max did! – We got to save him.
我们得去救麦克斯
We got to go save Max.
我们去救麦克斯吧
Yeah, let’s go save Max.
谁是麦克斯来着
Which one is Max again?
提比略 不可以
Tiberius .. No!
坏坏鸟
Bad bad bird!
可爱的小家伙 可爱的小家伙
Nice little guy, nice little guy.
我喜欢这只鸟 有点疯
I love this bird, crazy bird.
快来
Come on.
我们得到岸边去
We have to go to the shore.
我只会狗刨式 还不是特别会
I only know the doggy paddle, and I don’t know it well.
使劲游啊小狗狗 使劲游
Swim tiny dog, swim.
杜克
Duke!
救命
Help!
麦克斯 抓住救生圈
Max, grab the ring.
我…我做不到
I… I can’t.
加油 麦克斯 你做的…
Keep up Max. You’re doing…
好吧… 你做得不是很好
Well… You’re not doing great.
但是你也没有淹死 所以也算有点成果
But you’re not drowning, and that’s something.
快抓住了
You’re almost there.
谢了 杜克
Thanks Duke.
-不客气 -终于可以回家了
– No problem. – Finally, I’m going home.
家是不是在那边
Isn’t home that way?
搞什么啊
Ah. Seriously?
他们去布鲁克林了
They’re going to Brooklyn.
都说现在每个人都去布鲁克林了
They said everyone is going to Brooklyn these days.
真正的重新回归
It’s makin’ a real comeback.
我说的不是嬉皮士买♥♥♥房♥♥潮
I’m not talking about hipster real estate trends.
我说的是复仇 纹纹
I’m talking about vengeance, Tattoo!
死亡即将降临布鲁克林
Death is coming to Brooklyn.
带着大龅牙和毛茸茸的尾巴
And it’s got buck teeth, and a cottontail!
来吧
Let’s go.
你好啊
Hi, how are you?
你好啊
Hi, how are you?
你好
Enchante.
吸 吸 吸 吸 吸
Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! Chuck!
这是个什么地方
What is this crazy joint?
这是波普家 他家主人从来都不在
This is Pop’s place, it’s owner was never home,
所以这算是个聚会的好地方
so this’s kind og a hot spot.
波普认识这座城里的每一个人
Pops knew everyone in this city,
如果他愿意帮我们 就肯定能找到麦克斯
if he agrees to help us, Max is good as found.
-棒 -太棒了
– Cool. – Oh fabulous.
你肯定拍到了吧
Tell me you got that.
-肯定的啊 -你好 小豆子
– Have yes I did. – What’s up, Peanut.
小巴
Hey Buddy.
-你看到波普了吗 -他就在那边
– You see Pops around here? – Yes, he’s over there.
-棉花糖和… -波普
– Mushroom and… – Hi Pops!
-甜土豆 -波普
– …Sweet potatoes. – Pops!
是谁 怎么了
Who is that? What?
你好啊 小巴
Oh, hey Buddy.
你最近都在干吗
How were you been all time?
瘫着啊
Paralyzed.
好吧 波普先生 我们的朋友麦克斯被绑♥架♥了
Great, listen Mr. Pops, our friend Max was taken,
我们最后听说他消失在了下水道里
last we heard, he was lost in the seweres.
小巴说也许你能帮我们一下
Buddy said that maybe you coulde help us?
其实我的确认识下水道的人 但…
You know I do know a guy in the seweres but…
我不会再出门了
Nah, I don’t go out anymore.
真浪费时间
What a waste of time.
-是谁说的 -我说的 但是我无意冒犯
– Who said that? – Oh, I said it, by the way I meant no offense.
我只是…你看到过你自己的样子吗
I just … Have you seen yourself?
瞧瞧来了什么贵客
Looky what we apparently have here!
我可是想要好好看一看
Me see would like to have a look see.
迈伦 抬眉毛
Miron, browes!
哦不
Oh no.
是的 我喜欢我自己所看到的
Oh yes, Me like what Me see.
而我所看到的 是你的魅力
Well, what me can see, it’s only an an attractive blur.
小姐 这是我的城市 我会找到你的朋友的
Lady, this is my city, I’ll find your friend.
好了 聚会结束
Alright, party is over.
迈伦 上吸尘器
Miron, vacuum.
你从哪来 我毛茸茸的天使
So where are you from? my fuzzy angel.
-大哥 我是只猫 -没人是完美的
– Dude, I’m a cat. – Well, nobody is perfect.
我好饿
I am so hungry.
天哪 看看这个三明治
Ah man, would you look at the sandwich.
好了
Alright.
到了要礼物的时间了
Time to work the gift.
不… 不…
No… no…
好吧 没事 我们可以自己找回家的
Ok… this-this will be fine. We’re fine. We can find our way home.
我们是野狼的后代
We are descendants of the mighty wolf.
我们有着野性的本能
We have raw prime instincts.
必要的时候就会发挥作用…然后带我们回家
that are mere moments away from kicking in, and leading us home.
我等不及了 马上来了
I can not wait, Here it comes!
来了吗
Anything?

No.
等一下
Wait!
没来
No.
我也不知道 杜克
I do not know, Duke,
也许狗是由狼进化而来的说法就是错的
maybe the legend of dogs coming from wolves is just…is just wrong.
也许是有一只小狗问他的妈妈 “我们从哪来”
I mean, maybe one puppy asks his mom ,”where do we come from.”
然后他的妈妈就”汪”了一声
And the mother said “Wulff”
然后小狗就听成了”狼”
and the kid was like “oh wolves”?
-然后妈妈就说”你高兴就好” -香肠
– And she’s like “Yeah, fine”. – Sausages!
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
-天哪 的确是 -香肠
– Oh man. It is… – Sausages!
所以我们还在等什么
Well, then, what are we waiting for?
我们来啦 宝贝儿
We are coming for you baby!
放下斜坡 傻瓜
Lower the ramp, dummy.
他们是谁
Who are they?
这是毛球 方脸
This is Puffball, Squashface,
腊肠狗 黄鸟 鹰眼 荷兰猪
Wiener dog, Yellow Bird, Eagle Eye, Guinea Pig Joe!
还有我的女朋友朗达
And of course my girlfriend Rhonda.
全部说错了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!