Bunny!
发生了什么
Hey, what’s going on?
我的天
What the…?
-保护好自己 -闭嘴 人类
– Save yourself! – Shut it, human.
就是现在
Let’s do this now! Now! Now!
等一下
Wait up!
放开我 你这个猪
Get off me, pig!
放开
Get off!
-发生了什么 -我不知道
– What’s happening? – I don’t know!
松土机 你在哪里
Ripper? Ripper, where you at?
走吧 松土机 我带你越狱
Let’s go, Ripper! I’m busting you out of here!
革命开始了 自♥由♥万岁
The revolution has begun! Librated forever!
永不驯服
Domesticated never! Yeah!
谁在开车
Who’s driving this thing?
快走 快快快
Let’s go! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
-你们是谁 -什么
– Who are you guys? – Huh?
我们是谁 我们是谁
Who are we? Who are we?
我们是堕落宠帮
We are the Flushed Pets.
被主人遗弃 我们现在要复仇了
Thrown away by our owners, and now we’re out for revenge!
这就像俱乐部 但是要打打杀杀
It’s like a club but with biting and scratching.
带我们一起走
Take us with you.
这可不行 宠物们
I do not think so, Pets!
你们闻上去一股家养的臭味
Yes, you got the stench of domestication all over you.
你们选了阵营 那就去死吧
You chose your side, and now you’re gonna burn.
不 住手
No, stop!
你叫谁宠物 我可不是
Who would you call pets? I ain’t no pet.
你错了 我们和你们一样
You’re all wrong, we’re just like you guys.
-我们恨人类 -没错
– We hate humans. – Oh, yes!
-我恨他们 -没错
– I hate them. – That’s right!
天哪 别让我开口谈人类
Oh man, do not get me started talking about people.
-我说得对吗 杜克 -对
– Am I right, Duke? – Yes.
所以我们才烧掉了项圈
That’s why we burnt our collars, man!
我们把它烧得渣都不剩
We burnt it up to the ground!
-还杀了我们的主人 -对 等等
– And killed our owners! – Yes! Wait a minute..
-也这太过了吧 -不 他们信了
– That’s too far maybe? – No, they take it.
-我们打倒了他们 -没错 就是这样
– Yeah, we whacked them! – Yes, that’s right.
用我们自己的利爪
Bang, bang, with our own paws.
如果我每杀一个主人就得一毛钱
If I got a dime for every owner that I had killed…
-没错 -那我只有一毛钱
– Oh, yes. – I’d have a dime,
因为我只杀了一个人
because I just killed one.
你真冷血
You’re a cold-blooded!
你让我想起了我朋友 里奇
Ah, man, you remind me of my boy, Ricky.
但他已经死了 安息吧 里奇
He died though. RIP, Ricky!
其实我们在这场战争中的确需要同伴
You know what truth is? the struggle could use some more muscle.
这样吧
Aye look, I’ll tell you what,
我们将你俩都弄出来 但是你们俩得明白
We will bust you both from here, but understand this,
从现在起你们为我卖♥♥命
from now on you work for me.
-没问题 -听上去是个有趣的挑战
– That’s fine. – Sounds like a fun challenge.
好 我们开始吧
Aye guys, let’s do this!
-向下水道进发 -下水道
– To the sewers! – Sewers?
你们在等什么 我没开玩笑
What are you waiting for? I’m not playing!
我说 去下水道
I said — to the sewers!
革命万岁 混♥蛋♥
Long live the revolution, Suckers!
我可以的
I can do it.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯
Max! Max! Max!
麦克斯 麦克斯
Max? Max!
你在哪儿 麦克斯
Where are you, Max?
看上去你需要点小帮助
Looks like you could use a littlehelp.
-是谁在说话 -我在这儿
– Who said that? – Over here.
在这个暗无天日的鬼地方
In the dark and forbidden shit.
你好啊
Uh, hello?
我能看得很远
I can see from miles.
如果你让我出去 我帮你找朋友
If you let me out, I’ll find your friend.
真的吗 你可真好[甜]
Waw! Really? Oh, you’re so sweet.
你也真好
You’re sweet, too.
谢谢你 陌生人
Thanks, stranger.
但也不是太甜 还有一股酸酸的异味
But not too sweet. There’s also a salty, gamy thing going on.
是我身上的 我放你出来
Yes, that’s me. Come on, let’s get you outta that shed.
对 就是这样
Yes, that’s it.
跨过这堆骨头
Just step over the pile of bones.
一堆骨头 好
A pile of bones. OK, will do.
希望麦克斯没事
Ah, sure hope Max is fine.
你真是一个想得很周到的食物
You are a very thoughtful food.
食物 我没这么说 我说的是朋友
Food? I did not say that, I said a friend.
我说的啦 我是说食物 朋友
I said, I mean food. Friend…
-你知道我什么意思 -我遇到你真走运
– You know what I meant. – I’m sure lucky I found you…
我是提比略 没错
Tiberius, and yes,
见到我对你来说很不错 见到我这样
and there is a very good thing for you, this all meeting me thing.
把我的眼罩拿掉
Take off my hood.
死链子
Ah, the chain!
-你想吃我吗 -抱歉
– You try to eat me? – Sorry.
你应该感到抱歉 你就该被锁着
You should be sorry, you deserve being locked up.
-真是大坏鸟 -我忍♥不住
– You’re a bad bad bird! – I can’t help it.
-我生来就是杀手 -这不是借口
– I was born with a killer instinct. – That’s just no excuse.
你说得对 即使作为捕猎者 我也很自私
You’re right, even for a predator I’m selfish.
我是自私的捕猎者
I’m a selfish predator.
难怪我没有朋友
There’s no wonder I have no friends.
一个都没有
Nobody.
-这 -别 没必要哭
– It’s… – Oh, don’t, there’s no need to cry.
我很抱歉刚才吼了你
I’m sorry that I yelled at you before.
请拿掉这链子 这次我会帮你 我保证
Please take off the chain, this time I’ll help you, I promise.
提比略 虽然这听上去很糟 但是
Tiberius, this is going to sound completely horrible but,
我不全信你
I do not fully trust you.
不 但我觉得大家都能有第二次机会
Oh, no, no. But, I guess everyone deserves a second chance
你只是一只孤独的
and you’re just a lonely old bird
态度很奇怪的老鸟
and you do have weird manners
因为你住在屋顶的怪屋子里
because you live in a weird shed on the roof.
这样吧 如果你找到麦克斯
So I tell you what, if you find Max,
我会当你最好的朋友
I’ll be your best friend.
最好的朋友
Best friend?
我们俩吗
You and me?
对 听上去不错
Yes, that sounds nice.
就这么办吧
Let’s do this.

Okay.
这个麦克斯长什么样
So what does this Max look like?
棕白色皮毛 是短毛
Brown and white, he’s a short-hair.
帅爆了 眼睛里有火花在闪
Roguishly handsome, he’s got spark in his eyes…
听上去他很梦幻
He sounds dreamy.
你根本不知道 什么啦 反正你闭嘴
You have no idea, I mean, what? whatever, shut up.
如果我主人过来 戴上眼罩 假装是我
If my owner comes, put on the hood and pretend to be me.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
闻上去真恶心
Ah, the smell is disgusting.
挺好 很好 我喜欢这里
Pretty good, is also great. I love it here.
密♥码♥是多少
What’s the password?
密♥码♥ 看着我
Password? Look at me!
我是你们的头儿 头儿不说密♥码♥
I am your leader, the leader doesn’t say the password.
头儿是设密♥码♥的人 蠢货
The leaders makes up a password, idiots!
好 我现在就设个新密♥码♥
Okay, I’ll have a new password right now.
新密♥码♥是不要问领导要密♥码♥
The new password is don’t ask the leader for the password!
跟我走
Follow me.
欢迎来到地底 兄弟们 堕落宠帮之家
Welcome to The Underbelly, brothers. Home of the flushed pets.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters,
我从地面上回来了
as you can see I’ve returned
带来两个新成员
from the surface with two new recruits.
他们杀了自己的主人
These guys are owner killers!
肃静
Settle down!
我要你们告诉他们你们是如何做到的
Guys, I want you to tell them how you did it.
来吧 告诉所有人你是怎么杀了你的主人的
Go ahead, tell ’em the whole story about how you took out your owner.
别藏着掖着 我们喜欢听血腥细节

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!