No, no.
肯定是危险的流浪狗干的
This could only be the work of a dangerous stray
他还无法和人类建立信任感
who hasn’t lay down a foundation of trust.
你是新来的
You are the new dog.
杜克 你为什么要这么做
And… Hey, Duke! Why’d you going do this for?
-我要… -干吗 咬我 撕烂我的脸
– I’m gonna… – What? Bite me? Ripe my face off?
正好 等凯蒂发现看她怎么说
Perfect, Wait till Katie finds out.
凯蒂
Oh, Katie!
谢天谢地你来了 我试图阻止他
Thank godness you’re here .. I tried to stop him,
但是他疯了
but he’s crazy.
-现在坐下来 -好吧
– Now sit. – Okay. Okay. Okay.
躺下
Lay down.
乖孩子
Good boy.
-你好呀麦克斯 -你好 啾啾
– Hi, Max. – Hey, Gidget.
哪个是你的新室友 小伙子还是小姑娘
Who’s your new roommate? Is it a girl dog or boy dog,
我不在乎啦 跟我没什么关系
Not that I care. It doesn’t matter me.
不是什么重要的人 啾啾 他只是个客人
Oh, that’s nobody, Gidget, he just visiting.
他马上就走了
Yeah, he is gonna be gone soon.
-你好 -你好
– Hey, what’s up? – Oh, hi.
-你的帽子是我见过最美的帽子 -等一下
– Your hat is the best hat I’ve ever seen. – Hey. Excuse me.
弱智 你忘了解开我的绳子
Genius. You forgot my leash.
算了
Never mind.
朋友我们要不要 啊
Hey, fellas. How is it… Woah!
朋友我们要不要 啊
Hey, fellas. How is it… Uhwah!
朋友 啊
Hey, fellas. Woah!
-杜克 -怎么了
– Oh! Say, Duke? – Yes?
乖乖地给我拿根树枝来 好吗
Be a good lad and bring me a stick, won’t you?
现在咬根树枝可以让我开心起来
It would please me to chew on a stick just now.
你听到了 去捡
You heard me. Fetch.
不 不要那根 那根没办法取悦我
Na, na, na. Not that one. That one doesn’t please me.
找根好的来 杜克
Find a really good one, Duke.
这就对了
Yeah, that’s it.
麦克斯 天啊 这里有漫山遍野的树枝
Hey, Max! Boy! Oh, wow! There are a ton of sticks over here, Max!
快过来看看
You should come over and look at them.
我想确认我是否捡了合适的给你
Yeah, I want to make sure I grab you the right one.
你真是体贴
Well, that’s very…that’s very thoughtful.
看看这些树枝
Look at all these sticks!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
你听见了吗
Hey, did you hear that?
-蝴蝶 -蝴蝶 抓住它
– Butterfly! Butterfly! Butterfly! – Let’s get it! Butterfly!
什么情况
Wha… What’s…
救命
Hel.. hel.. help!
-再见 -不要丢下我
– So long. – Don’t leave me here.
麦克斯 本来不用这样的
Didn’t have to be this way, Max.
-等一下 -我才不管你
– Wait! – No heart feelings.
杜克 求你了
Duke, Please!
-孩子们 发生了什么 -管好你自己
– Boy, what’s going on here? – Mind your own business…
我的天啊 你怎么长这样
Oh my gosh! What happened to you?
我之前跟一只大蠢狗打过一架
Oh, I had a fight, alright?
他输了 不行吗
With a big stupid dog. He lost.
小猫咪 你这样说话是很危险的
Oh! You’re heading into a dangerous territory there, kitty cat!
注意你的语气 小可爱
I’d watch your tone, sunshine.
知道我要做什么吗
Know what I’m gonna do?
我要把你绑在绳子上
I’m gonna catch you into a string,
把你拉起来 我打赌你要在只有我才懂的游戏中
pull you up, and then I bet you run for hours,
跑好几个小时
in a game that only I understand.
好漂亮
Oh. Very nice.
这个我要了
I’ll take that!
你要跟我作对吗 小瘪猫
You want to start with me, little raisin?
小猫咪最好带上你的伞
Okay, get your umbrellas out, kitties.
因为马上
Because, here they come…
电闪与雷鸣将在你面前呼啸而过
The thunder! And the lightning! Right down on your face.
天啊 你们真是人多势众
Gosh, there are a lot of you up there.
我想说电闪和雷鸣
I’m talking about thunder and lightning,
将会在你们所有人面前呼啸而过
and it’s coming down on all of your collected faces.
准备攻击 三 二
Attack on, three, two…
我突然想起来还要去别的地方
I just remember, I gotta be somewhere!
哈哈 这
Ha-ha! That…
哈哈 这个家伙 我说对了吧
Haha, ha! That guy, huh? Am I right?
我只是想
Okay, I’m just… You know what?
只是想 我没有恶意 再见
I’m just gonna… It’s no offense, but… bye!
你个小猫
Hey, you little…
杜克
Duke?
-你回来了 -快跑
– You came back? – Run!
条子来了 撤退
It’s the Po-Po! Scram!
等一下
Wait!
二 四 六 八
Two, four, six, eight. Mmmm.
-明天见 加莫 -明天见
– See you tomorrow, Germo! – You know it.
十 好的
Ten… Ah, okay.
是的
Right.
-你看到了吗 -看到了
– Did you see that? – Yeah, I saw it.
用你胳膊扔出去 你个懒鬼
Throw it with your arm, you lazy weirdo.
我才不会去捡呢 我是一个守旧的狗
I would not fetch that. I’m old school.
谢谢你 杜克
Ha! Thanks a lot, Duke.
我不想说这句话
I don’t like to use this phrase,
因为作为狗不该这么说 但是你真是只坏狗
because it is offensive to our kind, but you’re a bad dog.
凯蒂不会开心的
Katie is not gonna like this.
我不能进看管所
I, I can’t go to the pound!
什么 你怎么了
What? What’s wrong with you?
凯蒂她
Well, Katie just…
她刚刚从看管所把我领出来
She just got me out of the pound.
如果我回去
And if I go back…
就要在里面终老一生了
back is the end of the life for me.
好呀
Ha! Yes! Mmmm.
为什么
Why? Why?
玛利亚 怎么了
What’s the matter, Maria?
玛利亚 你的脸
Maria, your face!
你为何愁眉不展 发生了什么
It worths a thousand souls. What’s wrong?
我刚才面对着世界上最可怕的事情
I have come face-to-face with a worst thing in the world!
什么 玛利亚 快告诉我是什么
What? Oh, tell me, Maria. Tell me now!
我马上要坚持不下去了
I can not bear another moment without knowing!
孤独
Loneliness.
-但是玛利亚你不会感到孤独 -麦克斯
– But, Maria. You can not be lonely. – Ha! Max. Max!
麦克斯
Max! Huh?
松鼠 我看见你了
Hey! I see you, squirrel!
这不是你的地盘 我们在树上做了记号♥
This is not your area! We marked that tree!
不要躲了 我能看见你…
Don’t you trying hide. I can see you… Ahh!
那是什么 你们竟敢这么做
What was that? How dare you?
-伙伴们 麦克斯哪去了 -不要
– Hey, guys! Where’s Max? – Hey! No!
松鼠 没人喜欢你
Nobody likes you, squirrels!
说正经的 麦克斯哪里去了
Guys, seriously. Where is Max?
姑娘冷静 他是对的
Calm down, girl. He’s right…
他不见了
Huh! He’s gone.
一切正常
All is fine!
我听到他消失在灌木丛之后的尖叫声了
I heard him screaming after he disappeared into those bushes!
麦克斯不见了
Max is gone?
这太糟了
This is bad. This is so bad.
玛利亚 如果他是你的真爱
Maria, if he’s your true love.
你必须去找他
You must go to him.
拯救他
Save him. Save him!
是的 拯救我的真爱
Yes! Yes! Save my true love!
去吧 跑起来
Run! Come on! Go!
我来了 麦克斯
I’m coming, Max!
小依 如果有人问起
Hi, Chloe. If anyone ask,
就说我去屋顶找麦克斯了
I’m on my way to the roof to look for Max.
好的再见
Okay, Bye-bye.
你看到了吗
Whoa! You see that?
稍等我一下
Yeah, give me a second.
可爱的小兔子
Aww! Hey, there cute little bunny.
你在路中间干什么呢
What are you doing in the middle of the road?
巴尼