– They’re suitcases in the sky? – So I pass out from fear.
等我醒来 就到了佛罗里达
And when I woke up, I’m in Florida.
那是不可能的
Um, this did not happen.
我再也不吃那种药丸了
I will never eat a pill like that again.
除非上面涂了花生酱
Unless if its covered in peanut butter.
毕竟 对吧 那可是花生酱
Because, I mean, come on, right .. its peanut butter.
-你们好 -你好 诺曼
– Hey guys .. – Oh, hey, Norman.
还没找到你家吗
You’re still looking for your apartment?
是啊 找了三个礼拜了
Yeah. Going on three weeks now.
这是两楼还是三楼
Is this the second or the third floor?
我不会数数 反正你家不在这儿
I do not know any numbers, but you don’t live here.
真衰 待会儿见
Oh, pellets. Well, see you guys later.
别担心 你会找到的
You know what, you can do it.
他找不到的
He can’t do it.
哥们 你来啦 找到了吗
Buddy, there you are… Did you find it?
这还用问
You know I did.
瞧
Voila.
-球球 -球球 球球
– Ball! – Ball, ball, ball.
凯蒂一定会很高兴
Katie’s going to be so excited.
跟她掉了的那个一模一样
This is exactly like the one she lost.
看吧 圆圆的 大小合嘴
I mean look at it. It’s round. It fits in my mouth.
球球
Ball!
整个纽约再找不出第二个
There is no other ball in the city like this one ball.
百分之百就是这个球
Guaranteed, this is the ball.
凯蒂
Katie.
我回来啦 麦克斯
I’m home, Max.
麦克斯小子 今天过得怎么样
Hey, Maximilian, how was your day, buddy?
真乖
That’s a good boy.
见到你我也很高兴
Oh yes, I’m so psyched to see you too, buddy.
乖孩子 我们先平复一下心情
Okay, boy, calm down. It’s okay. Let’s all be calm.
要告诉你一个重大消息
Now I have some big news.
一时半会可能会接受不了
I know this will take some getting used to.
但长久来说应该是件很赞的事
But .. but I think it’s gonna be a great thing in the long…
麦克斯 这是杜克
Max, this is Duke.
以后他就是你的弟弟啦
He’s going to be your brother.
别这样 麦克斯
No, no, Max. Okay.
没事的 杜克
It’s going to be allright, Duke.
别害怕
It’s okay.
瞧 他喜欢你
Aw see, he likes you.
杜克 看看你的新家吧
Yeah .. that’s it, Duke. Take a look around.
乖孩子 我知道你一时难以接受
I know, buddy. This is a lot to take in,
可是他没有家
but he didn’t have a home.
我们俩得照顾他
So you and I are gonna have to take care of him.
好吗
Okay?
天呐 杜克找到我们丢的球了
Oh My Gosh .. Duke find our lost ball.
我们一定会成为最佳团队
What a great team we’re gonna be.
爱你哦 小麦麦
Love you, Maxxie.
爱你哦 杜克
Love you, Duke.
晚安 孩子们
Sleep tight, boys.
小个子
Hey, little guy.
这地方好赞啊
The place is so great.
还有 你的床真高级
By the way, that is, that is one gorgeous bed.
还凑合
Yeah. It’s okay.
也许我们可以分享
Maybe we could share.
今天你睡
You know, one night you get the bed.
明天换我睡
the next night I do.
-你觉得如何 -这床是我的
– That kind of thing. – You know, this is bed is mine.
你不是有旧毯子吗 和你很搭
You, you get an old blanket. That suits you.
你这样的狗就该配旧毯子
You’re an old blanket kind of a dog.
你还挺倔的
Oh, wow .. you are stubborn.
我懂 因为我也挺倔的
Hey, I get it. I’m stubborn too.
但是我们得学会好好相处
But we gotta learn to get along.
-等等 你要干吗 -我赌咱俩能挤得下
– Wait, what are you .. – I bet we can both fit in this bed
用力挤挤就行…
if we really trying on squeeze in there…
-不 等等 -完美
– No, wait. – Perfect.
-舒服吧 -一点也不舒服
– This is comfy , right? – No. It is not.
我觉得很舒服
I’m comfy.
杜克会毁了我们的生活
Duke is just ruining our lives..
他会毁了…十万火急
He’s ruining.. It’s an emergency
快把那只狗弄走 他偷了我的…
that You get rid of that dog, he stole my…
他好吓人 凶神恶煞
And he’s scary. And he’s frightening.
他是带来一片黑暗的瘟神
And he’s the death of all good things.
你这个小可爱
Oh, you little cutie pie.
明天再和你玩好不好 快睡吧
We’ll play tomorrow buddy, okay? Okay, sleep well.
你想把我赶走吗
Are you trying to get rid of me?
在我回答之前 我想知道你听到了多少
Before I answer that, I’d like to know how much you heard.
看来要撕破脸了是吗
So, that’s how it’s gonna be, huh?
你惹我生气了
Oh man, you’re making me angry.
我生气了之后 就会这样
And when I get angry .. I do this.
我不想这样 我想待在这里
And I don’t wanna do that. I need this place.
如果你我只能留下一个 那将会是我
And if it’s gonna come down to you or me… It’s gonna be me.
早上好 麦克斯 麦克斯 你在干吗
Good morning, Max. Max, what are you doing?
小依 小依 小依 我碰上麻烦了
Chloe… Chloe, Chloe. I got a bad situation.
凯蒂从街上带回来一只狗
Katie brought home a new dog from the pound.
她说那是我弟弟 我才不要什么弟弟
She said he’s my brother, I don’t want a brother.
我现在连床都没了
And I don’t, I don’t even have a bed now.
只好睡在地上
I’m sleeping on the floor.
像野狗似的 凯蒂干吗要这样对我
Like a dog. Why would Katie do this to me?
因为她是爱狗人士 麦克斯
Because she’s a dog person, Max.
爱狗人士的行为总是古怪又莫名其妙
And dog people do weird and inexplicable things.
比如说 他们竟然喜欢狗而不喜欢猫
Like… they like dogs instead of cats.
别来这套 小依 帮帮我
Okay, please don’t start now, Chloe. That is not helping.
麦克斯 我是你的朋友
Max, come on… I’m your friend.
作为一个朋友 我得坦诚相待
Okay? And as your friend, I gotta be honest with you.
我一丁点也不关心你和你的问题
I do not care about you and your problems.
但如果你不搞定那家伙 很快
But, if you don’t do something about this guy, and soon,
你和你那愚蠢的人类朋友的完美生活就玩完了
your perfect little life with your dumm human is gonna be over.
-永远终结 -永远终结
– Forever. – Forever?
永远终结 我就是…
Forever. Yeah, that’s what I just…
这老鼠怎么黏在我爪子上了
Why is this mouse on my paws still.
如果你想要夺回你的窝
Look .. if you really wanna get your turf back,
就得表现出老大的气势
you’re gonna have to start acting like the alpha dog.
好的 老大的气势 看我的
Right. Alpha dog. I can do that.
求你别走 真的求你别走
Please don’t go. This time really don’t go.
-要迟到了 -等等 等等
– I’m running late. I gotta go. – Wait! Wait..
看我表演 转圈 看我转圈
Stay, stay for the trick. Spinning, I’ll do a spin
你们乖乖的 晚上见
You guys be good. I’ll see you later.
-等等 别走 -拜拜 麦克斯
– Wait, no, no .. – Okay, Max.
杜克
Listen, Duke.
不知道你发现没有
I’m not sure if you are aware
那两个碗其中之一
but one of those two bowls
理论上来说 是留给…
technically, it’s reserved for..
可能你没看清名字 但是
I know, maybe they don’t read the names, but…
那是我的碗
that’s my bowl.
不说这个了
I know that.. Hey, Hey
我有个提议…
I was just thinking…
我不知道 也许我们能定点规矩
I don’t know, maybe we could institute some ground rules.
我只是觉得
I just thought that..
不玩也行 球我不要了
Or, or not. I don’t need a ball.
-又是这里 -老鼠
– Here again? – Rodent?!
杜克 杜克 凯蒂她…
Oh, Duke, Duke, Katie is not…
凯蒂看到这个会不开心的
Katie’s gonna be so upset when she see that!
凯蒂会发飙
Katie’s gonna flip out
要是她看到你把家里弄的一团糟
when she sees how you trashed her whole place.
一个花瓶而已
Oh, it’s just, it’s just one vase.
是吗 杜克 你确定吗
Is it, Duke? is it?
真可惜啊
Oh, that’s a shame.
-你搞什么 -我能搞什么
– What are you doing? – Wow, what am I doing?
没什么 我只是个可爱的小狗狗
Nothing, I’m..I’m a cute little doggie,
凯蒂知道我搞不出这么大混乱
I.. Katie know I wouldn’t do anything like this.
不 不