你别想再回来! 我的生活不需要你!
How dare Don’t come back!
你好大的胆 别回来了!
Don’t worry, May. – Don’t come back!
May 没事的 – 别回来了!
I bet they’ll be back holdin’ hands on the porch swing tomorrow.
我打赌 他们明天会牵着手回来 一起坐秋千椅
I don’t know, Lily. Some people rather die than forgive.
我不知道 Lily 有些人从不原谅别人
And June is one of ’em.
June就是这样的人
She still hasn’t forgiven me for paintin’ the house, and that was 10 years ago.
我10年前粉刷了房♥子 她到现在还没原谅我
Well, how come, if your favorite color is blue, you painted the house so pink?
你最喜欢蓝色 为什么房♥子是粉色调?
That was May’s doin’.
May挑的颜色
She was with me the day I went to the paint store
那天她和我一起去的涂料店
and she latched onto this sample called Caribbean Pink.
她挑中了加勒比粉
Said it made her wanna dance a Spanish flamenco.
她说这种颜色 让她想跳西班牙弗拉门戈舞
I thought it was the tackiest color I ever seen in my life.
我觉得这颜色俗气极了
But if it could lift May’s heart, then I guess she ought to live in it.
但如果能让May开心点儿 那就遂了她的愿望吧
Well, that was sure nice of you.
你真是个好人
Well, some things don’t matter that much, Lily.
有的事不是那么要紧 Lily
Like the color of a house and whatnot.
比如房♥子的颜色选择
But liftin’ someone’s heart now that matters.
让人开心才重要
Were you ever in love? – Course I was.
你恋爱过吗? – 当然有过
But you didn’t love him enough to marry him. – Well, I loved him enough.
你们爱的程度还不至于谈婚论嫁吧 – 我很爱他了
I just loved my freedom more.
不过我更爱自♥由♥
I can’t think of one thing I’d rather have than somebody loving me.
我渴望有人爱我 无比渴望
Where are all the bees?
蜜蜂都去哪了?
You hear that?
听见了吗?
They’re coolin’ the hive.
他们在给蜂房♥降温
That’s the sound of 100,000 bee wings fannin’ the air.
好像有十万只蜜蜂闪动翅膀
People have no idea about the complicated life goin’ on inside a beehive.
人们对蜂房♥里的复杂生活了解甚少
Here. Let me help you with that.
我来帮你
See, bees have a secret life we don’t know anything about.
蜜蜂生活神秘 我们对此一无所知
Yeah!
啊!
Well, if this ain’t the livin’ end.
你们玩得真开心啊
Now come over here. You gonna get wet.
来呀 你们也来玩
Oh, Lord, Lord!
天呀!
Would you keep it down?
能安静点儿吗?
Keep it down! I’m practicin’. – You come over here, you gonna get wet.
安静点儿 我在练琴 – 你也来玩水吧
Oh, damn it to hell! – Run, Lily!
NND! – 快跑 Lily!
Oh, damn it to hell!
NND!
How dare you!
你胆大包天!
You out of your mind? – All right now, June.
你疯了吗? – 够了 June
Come on, June.
停了 June
Where you goin’, June? – June?
你要去哪 June? – June?
Come on back.
回来
Oh. Miss May.
May小姐 晚上好
Got thirsty.
我渴了
I saw a roach.
我看见只蟑螂
The roaches will follow this right out the door.
蟑螂会顺着走到门外
Works every time.
屡试不爽
Miss May?
May小姐?
Did you know a Deborah?
你认识叫Deborah的人吗?
Deborah Owens?
Deborah Owens?
She’s a white woman from Virginia.
她是个白人 来自弗吉尼亚
It would’ve been a long time ago.
应该是很久前的事了
Oh, yes.
我认识
Deborah Owens.
Deborah Owens
She stayed out in the honey house.
她住在外面的养蜂房♥里
She was the sweetest thing.
她很乖巧
Think I’ll go out to the wall for a while.
我得去墙那边待会
Give it back!
还给我!
Zach! Come back here.
Zach! 回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey. Lily, come ride with me.
Lily 和我一起坐车吧
Uh, I gotta drop some honey off to Mr. Forrest. I want you to meet him.
我要给Forrest先生送点蜜 我想让你见见他
Oh, I gotta talk to Miss August. You know where she is?
我要和August小姐谈谈 知道她在哪里吗?
Uh, she went to Columbia to go pick up a new blade for the spinner.
她去哥伦比亚了 去给离心机配个新叶片
Oh.

Thought a new notebook might help you start writin’ again.
送你个新记事本 希望帮你找回创作灵感
Whoa.
哇哦
My mother stayed in the honey house, just like me.
我母亲和我一样 也住在养蜂房♥
What? When?
什么? 什么时候?
I don’t know. I don’t know anything about her.
我不知道 我对她一无所知
Maybe it was before I was born. Or maybe she left me like my daddy said.
也许是我出生前 也许她正如父亲说的 弃我而去
So, wait.
等等
You mean to tell me
你想告诉我
all that stuff about your aunt
你说的关于姨妈的事
and and just passin’ through
还有 暂时借住
You made that up?
都是你编造的?
Why not just tell the truth?
你为什么不说出实情?
‘Cause I’m afraid the truth is gonna wreck everything.
我怕把事情弄砸了
There he is.
他来了
And who might this pretty young lady be?
这个漂亮的姑娘是谁?
This is Lily. She’s stayin’ with Miss August.
是Lily 暂住在August小姐家
You stayin’ in her house? – Yes, ma’am.
你住她家? – 是的
Well, Miss August is a good friend of mine. I hope you’re enjoyin’ yourself.
August小姐和我是好朋友 希望你在那里过得开心
Yes, sir. – I have an appointment with the dentist.
我会的 – 我去看牙医了
Okay.

What you working on? – Run-of-the-mill stuff.
最近在忙啥? – 没啥
Hey, I got somethin’ for you. Wanna head up to the office?
我给你看点东西 你来我办公室吧?
Are you, uh, lookin’ forward to school gettin’ started up?
你是不是希望赶紧开学?
Yes, sir. And football season
好啊 还有橄榄球赛
Oh, yeah. We’re lookin’ forward to that.
是啊 希望如此呢
Hello. Operator.
你好 我是接线员
I’d like to make a call to Sylvan 7-1710.
我想打给Sylvan 7-1710
Hold while I connect your call, please.
请稍候 帮您接通
Hello? Hello!
喂? 喂!
Look what he gave me. I’m startin’ my law library.
看他给了我什么 一本法律书
That’s nice.
真好
Lily, I know you’re scared the truth is gonna wreck things.
Lily 我知道你怕说实话会把事情搞砸
Findin’ out the truth is only half of it.
查出真♥相♥只是做了一半
It’s what you do with it that matters.
关键看你如何处理
Right?
对吧?
When’s the last time you seen a movie?
你多久没看电影了?
I don’t remember.
记不得了
Come on. We gonna go see Surf Party.
来 我带你去看《冲浪聚会》
But what – But nothin’. Come on. Let’s go.
可是 – 没什么可是 走吧
One adult, please. – Here you go.
一张成人票 – 来
It can’t hurt, you know?
这样不会疼
One adult and one child.
一张成人票 一张儿童票
Everybody waxed up?
都涂好蜡了吗?
This is a surfboard. – You’re kidding.
这是冲浪板 – 开玩笑吧
This is the nose. The sides are called rails.
这是冲浪板前端 两边的是轨道
Thank you.
谢谢
The first step is – Come on!
首先 – 过来!
Hey, boy!
你小子!
We’re gonna teach you a lesson, boy! – Hey! It’s not his fault!
要好好给你上一课! – 这不是他的错!
Let him go!
放开他!
Shut your mouth, nigger lover!
闭嘴 和黑人鬼混!
Where are they takin’ him? – Get him in the truck.
你们带他去那哪儿? – 带他上卡车
Just trying to gather up all the pieces. – You’re wastin’ time!
我们需要搜集证据 – 你们在浪费时间!
You know who took him. – Is that right?
你们知道谁把他带走了 – 是这样吗?
Yeah, that’s right. – All right. Now hold on here, folks.
是的 – 大伙儿静一静
Soon as we know anything, we’ll get back to you.
有新的发现 我们会通知你们
Neil, counselor, ladies. Come on. Let’s go.
Neil 老师 女士们 我们走吧
I’m gonna get some men together. We’ll look ourselves.
我去找些人 我们自己想办法
If you’ll have me, I’m willin’ to help.
算上我吧 我可以帮忙
May doesn’t need to know about this.
别让May知道这事
Nah, it’ll be too much.
她承受不了的
Black boys don’t come back, August.
黑人男生不会来了 August
He’s gonna be found, and he’s gonna be all right.
会找到他的 他不会有事的
How could you say that? – I have to.
你怎么知道? – 我坚信
Please let him be okay.
请保佑他安好
Lily’s gonna look so pretty in this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!