You don’t mean that. He wouldn’t really kill her.
你开玩笑的吧? 他不会真杀了她
Sheriff s gonna take her to the hospital. She’ll be fine.
警♥察♥送她去了医院 她会没事的
Goddamn it. What the hell were you thinkin’?
该死 你到底在想什么?
Don’t you leave this room, you hear? I gotta settle payroll with
不要离开这个房♥间 你听到了吗? 我要去算账
You don’t scare me.
你吓不倒我的
What’d you say? – You’re a coward.
你说什么? – 你是个懦夫
My mother would never let you touch me!
我妈妈决不会让你碰我的!
That goddamn woman give a shit about you.
那个该死的女人才不会关心你
She loved me.
她爱我
I hate you!
我恨你!
Now you listen here.
你听好了
Truth is, your sorry mama, she ran off and left you.
真♥相♥是 你的妈妈 把你丢下跑了
On the day she died, she come back for the rest of her things not you.
她死的那天 她回来为了拿剩下的东西 不是为了你
That ain’t true.
那不是真的
It’s not.
那不是真的
字条内容: 不用费心别找我了 你这样说谎的人 应该下地狱
Dr. Cash, please call the page.
Cash医生 请回电
Dr. Cash, please call the page operator.
Cash医生 请回电
Rosaleen.
Rosaleen
They beat you again?
他们又打你了?
We gotta get you out of here.
要把你从这弄出去
I can’t get out of here. I’m in jail. – You shouldn’t be.
我不能从这出去 我在坐牢 – 你本来不应该坐牢的
That’s gotta go.
得走了
Rosaleen.
Rosaleen
This is crazy. – Oh, it’ll be all right.
这真疯狂 – 会没事的
It’ll be all right.
会没事的
Shh.

A white girl come by here? – Uh, no, sir. Nobody. I ain’t moved from this spot.
一个白人女孩来过这? – 不 先生 没人 我在这都没挪过位置
When I was born
*When I was born*
My daddy said I was broken
*My daddy said I was broken*
Beginning of the end
*Beginning of the end*
You gals be careful now. – The life I hadn’t chosen
你们这些姑娘现在要小心 – *The life I hadn’t chosen*
Let me get this straight.
让我把这说清楚
You got us goin’ to Tiburon
你让我们去Tiburon
’cause your mama got a picture with that town written on the back?
因为你的妈妈有张照片的背面 写着那个地方的名字?
That’s it?
就这样?
T. Ray said my mother left me way before she died.
T. Ray说我的妈妈在她去世前很久 就离开了我
Well, it’s not true.
好吧 那不是真的
He only made it up to punish me. I know he did.
他只是编造这些来惩罚我 我知道他是这么做的
Knowing your daddy, he could do a thing like that.
我了解你的爸爸 他能做出那样的事情
And my mother could never do what he said she did.
我的妈妈决不会那样做的
Huh.

I get it.
我知道了
You ran off ’cause of what he said, didn’t you?
你跑出来因为他说的那些话 是不是?
It ain’t had nothin’ to do with me being in jail.
这和我坐不坐牢没有关系
And here you got me worrying myself sick about you getting in trouble ’cause of me.
我怕给你惹上麻烦 担心得要命
So what you fixin’ to do? Go door-to-door askin’ folks about your mama?
那你准备怎么做? 挨家挨户地问人家你妈妈的事?
That’s your bright idea? – I don’t exactly have a plan, all right?
那就是你绝妙的主意? – 我没有周密计划过 好吗?
Well, you sure had one back at the hospital.
哟 医院里面的时候 你看上去倒胸有成竹啊
Comin’ in there and sayin’, “We gonna do this, and we gonna do that.”
跑来告诉我 “我们要这样 要那样”
And I’m supposed to follow you like some dumb nigger like they said.
我就该跟着你 像人家说的傻冒黑鬼
Well, you are dumb pouring your spit on that man’s shoe like that
好吧 你的确很呆 呆到把口水吐到那人的鞋上
and dumber not to say you’re sorry if sayin’ it will save your life.
更呆的是不肯说声对不起 哪怕说了就可以保住小命
That man was gonna come back and kill you or worse.
那个人会回来杀了你或者更糟
And I go and I get you out of there, and this is how you thank me?
我把你从那救了出来 你就是这样感谢我的?
Well, fine.

Are you all right?
你还好吗?
I feel like I’ve been beaten with a stick.
我感觉我像被棍子打了
You have been beaten, remember?
你是被打了 记得吗?
But not with a stick.
但不是用棍子
I know you can’t understand.
我知道你无法理解
Apologizing to those men would’ve just been a different way of dyin’
向那些人道歉等于是另一种死法
‘cept I have to live with it.
可我得活着来承受
If I can find someplace open, I’ll buy us some food.
如果我能找到什么地方开门营业 我去买♥♥些吃的
What we gonna do for beds?
那我们睡在哪儿?
Find a motel, I guess.
找一个汽车旅馆吧
Lily, there ain’t gonna be a place that’ll take a colored woman.
Lily 没有一个地方让有色人种女人入住的
Well, what about the Civil Rights Act?
那么 民权法案是做什么的?
Ain’t nothin’ but a piece of paper.
什么也不是 一张纸而已
Excuse me, sir. Are you serving food today?
劳驾 先生 你今天卖♥♥吃的吗?
Oh, yes, ma’am. We have a Sunday plate special: Barbecued pork.
是的 女士 我们有礼拜特餐: BBQ烤猪肉
Um, we’ll take two of those, please, and two Cokes.
我们要两份 还有两瓶可乐
I don’t believe I’ve seen you before.
我好像以前没见过你
I’m not from here. I’m I’m just visiting my grandmother.
我不是这儿的人 我是来探望我奶奶的
Your daddy’s gonna be so proud of you.
你♥爸♥爸会为你自豪的
Afternoon, Carol. – Hi.
下午好 Carol – 嗨
Why, don’t you two look smart. – When we get home
你们看起来很精神哦 – 当我们到家–
You come on in, and I’ll wrap those up for you to go.
你进来吧 我把这些给你打包带走
Miss, you change your mind?
小姐 你改变主意了?
Where did you get those? – Oh, I know what you mean.
你是在哪里买♥♥到这个的? – 我知道你的意思了
Virgin Mary’s pictured as a colored woman.
圣母玛利亚被画成了有色妇女的形象
But, see, the woman that makes the honey is colored herself.
酿造这些蜂蜜的妇女就是个有色人
Best honey in South Carolina.
南卡罗来纳州最好的蜂蜜
What is her name?
她叫什么名字?
August Boatwright.
August Boatwright
Do you know where she lives?
你知道她住在哪吗?
Darnedest house you ever saw. Painted like Pepto-Bismol. Your grandma’s probably seen it.
你见过最不可思议的房♥子 刷的像解酸药 你的奶奶可能见过
What do you think’s goin’ on?
你觉得她们在干什么?
Look like they dressed for church.
看起来他们为做礼拜而打扮
Bye-bye! – You think one of them’s August?
再见! – 你认为她们其中一个是August么?
Whoever she is, I hope she make honey
不论她是谁 我希望她酿造的蜂蜜
better than she picks out paint.
比她选择的涂料好
I like it.
我喜欢
Now, don’t go gettin’ your hopes up, all right?
现在 别抱太大希望 好吗?
They got nowhere else to go.
本来希望就不大
Yes?
找哪位?
Are you August Boatwright? – No.
你是August Boatwright? – 不是
I’m June Boatwright. August is my sister.
我是June Boatwright August是我的姐姐
You came to see her? – Hi. I’m May Boatwright.
你来看她的? – 嗨 我是May Boatwright
I’m August’s sister too.
我也是August的妹妹
Is she expecting you?
你们有约过吗?
Um, I just saw some honey at the store, and the man said that
呃 我只是在商店看到出♥售♥的蜂蜜 那个人告诉我–
You come for honey?
你是来要蜂蜜的?
Why didn’t you say so? Come into the parlor. I’ll go get her.
你为什么不早说? 到客厅来 我去找她
Then after that she gonna go get September and October.
然后她会把September(九月) 和October(十月)带出来了
Who we got here?
是哪位?
I’m Lily and this is Rosaleen.
我是Lily 这是Rosaleen
We need a place to stay.
我们要找一个地方借宿
You see, my mother died of tularemia when I was little, and my daddy just got killed
你知道 当我还很小的时候 我的妈妈死于兔热病 我的爸爸
in a tractor accident on our farm in Spartanburg County, so me and Rosaleen
死于Spartanburg我家农场的拖拉机事故 所以我和Rosaleen
she’s our housekeeper we’re on our way to Virginia to stay with my Aunt Bernie.
她是我们的管家 我们要去和弗吉尼亚的Bernie姨妈住一起
‘Cept I don’t have money for a train ticket or a motel
只是我没有钱买♥♥火车票或者住汽车旅馆
and not that anyone would take in a Negro woman
也没有一个旅馆让黑人妇女入住
even though it’s a violation of the Civil Rights Act.
尽管这违反了民权法案
Looks like you’ve been beaten. – She fell down some steps when we were leavin’.
看起来你被打了 – 她从台阶上摔倒了 当我们离开的时候
Must’ve been a lot of steps.
肯定从很高的台阶上摔的哦
May, honey, go on out to the wall and finish your crying.
May 亲爱的 到墙外哭完了再回来
Is she all right?
她没事吧?
I’m sorry. We can’t help you.
抱歉 我们不能帮你们
We can’t have ’em living on the side of the road.
我们不能让她们露宿街头
Why don’t you call your aunt, see about her sending you some train fare?
要不打个电♥话♥给姨妈 看她能不能寄些钱给你买♥♥火车票?
I would, but she just had a real big operation and she’s still stayin’ in the hospital.
我会的 但她刚做完一个大手术 还待在医院里
So maybe Rosaleen and I could just work for the money, and then just be on our way.
那么也许我和Rosaleen 可以在这打工赚钱 然后继续我们的行程
Well
好吧
I guess Rosaleen can help May in the kitchen
我想Rosaleen可以在厨房♥帮May的忙
and you can help me and Zach with the bees.
你可以帮我和Zach负责采蜜的事情
August.
August
We have the cots in the honey house.
我们在蜜房♥有个小屋
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
谢谢 – 不客气
I hope y’all like the smell of honey.
我希望你们喜欢蜂蜜的味道
It can be a bit overwhelming at first

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!