Looks like Mrs. Pawley’s gonna make you
能当你的能干好老婆
a fine, dutiful wife.
少说两句行不行
Oh, cut it out, will you?
看 我真希望能让你听得懂
Oh, look. I sure wish I could make you understand.

Look?

Look?
她说她的名字叫野雁夜飞
She says her name is Wild Goose Flying in The Night Sky.
但是假如你高兴叫她”看”她也会回应
But she’ll answer to “Look,” if that pleases you.
在德州 这种事就可以判离婚
You know, that’s grounds for divorce in Texas!
你真粗野
You’re really rough!
我不觉得这有什么好笑
Well, I don’t think it’s a dead-bird funny!
看 假如你真的想做好事
Look, if you really wanna do some good,
何不向她追问刀疤的下落
why don’t you ask her where Scar is?
她听到了
She heard you.
-你去问她 -看 刀疤
-You ask her! -Look. Scar?
你知道他去哪里吗
Do you know where he went?
他是否带着一个女孩
Do you know where he went? Did he have a girl with him?
一个白人女孩
A white girl?
不 不是女人 是…
No, not a woman. It’s…
妹妹
Sister!
马丁
Martin!
“看”不见了
Look’s gone!
趁晚上溜走了
Pulled out in the night.
她肯定不会回到家人那里
She ain’t goin’ back to her family. That’s for certain.
她从箭头所指的方向离开
She took off the way that arrow is pointing.
你认为我们该跟着她吗
Think maybe we ought to follow her?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
她是你老婆
She’s your wife.
也许她留下其他让我们跟踪的讯号♥
“Maybe she left other signs for us to follow but…
但我们永远不会知道
“…we’ll never know…”
因为当天及下一周全都在下雪
“…because it snowed that day and all the next week.”
我们往北通过水牛之乡
We were headin’ north through buff alo country…
当时发生了一些
…when somethin’ happened that
我不同意的事
I ain’t got straight in my own mind yet.
但我们在当天看到一小群牛
On this day we sighted a small herd.
我们需要肉类
We needed meat,
所以我们绕圈逼近
so we circled around…
步行突袭他们
…and came up on them on foot.
-伊森 这没道理 -饥饿 空胜子
-Ethan, that don’t make no sense! -Hunger! Empty bellies!
那样够有道理了 呆瓜
That’s the sense!
你必须停下来
Ethan, stop it!
至少科曼切人今年冬天不能吃他们
At least they won’t feed any Comanches this winter!
伊森 听我说
Listen! Listen!

Listen! Listen!
来吧
Come on
那是诺亚克科曼切 没错
It was the Nawyecky Comanches, all right.
我们一直在寻找的对象
The ones we’d been looking for all this time.
马丁
Marty!
是”看”
It’s Look.
“看”
Look?
那些军人为什么要杀害她
What did them soldiers have to go and kill her for?
她从没伤害过人
She never done nobody any harm.
我们必须追上他们
We’ve got to catch up with them,
也许他们抓到黛比了
maybe they’ve got Debbie with them!
也许他们抓到叫刀疤的酋长
Maybe they’ve got that chief they call Scar.
所以我们推想黛比在村庄里
So, we figured Debbie’d been in the village.
“看”在那里想做什么
What Look was doin’ there…
不论是去警告他…
whether she’d come to warn ’em…
或是可能帮我找黛比
…or maybe to find Debbie for me…
都已经无法得知
there’s no way of knowing.
动起来 快走
Come on, move on…
往那里走 快点动起来
Come on, move along! Come on!
走快点 跟上 起来 快点
Come on, hurry up.
-晚安 -什么事
-Good evening. -Yes?
我们在找一个女孩 白人女孩 俘虏
We’re looking for a girl. A white girl. A captive.
现在应该大约14岁
Should be about 14 now.
14岁 我们有两个人♥大♥约这么大
Fourteen? We have two about that age.
-在哪里 -中士
-Where? -Sergeant
所有白种女人都在教堂里
All the white women are in the chapel.
那女孩跟你是什么关系
What’s this girl to you?
-她是我 -她是我侄女…
-She’s my… -She’s my niece.
等一下
One moment.
-白种女人 -是的
-White women? -Yes, sir.
你能起立吗
Will you stand up?
请起立
Stand up, please.
黛比
Debbie?
很难相信她们是白人
It’s hard to believe they’re white.
她们已经…
They ain’t white!
不算白人了
Not any more.
她们是科曼切人
They are Comanches!
你们的死者在哪里
Where are your casualties?
也许你能帮忙辨识她们
Maybe you can help us identify them.
全是白人 全是俘虏
All white. All captives.
那里有一名白人女孩
There’s the white girl there.
不是她
No.
所以我们当天早上
“So we’re setting out for
往新墨西哥地区前进
New Mexico territory in the morning.
今年我很抱歉
“I am sorry I won’t be back
圣诞节还是无法回来
for Christmas again this year.
现在我放下铅笔
“I set pencil aside and hope
希望你身体健康
you are enjoying good health.
希望你家人也一样
“And your folks the same.”
我依然是…
“I remain, respectfully…”
真心属于你 马丁·波利
“…yours truly, Martin Pawley.”
他们永远找不到那个女孩的
They’ll never find that girl.
永远找不到
Never!
真心属于你
“Yours truly.”
妈 他居然签署全名 马丁·波利
He had to sign his whole name, “Martin Pawley.”
他连写个名字”马丁”都不会
He couldn’t write just “Marty”!
-我才不在乎他回不回来 -罗丽
-I don’t care if he never comes back! -Laurie! Laurie!
查理 你留下来吃晚餐
Charlie, you stay for supper.
我不接受拒绝
I won’t take “no” for an answer.
我从没想过要拒绝
The thought of saying “no” never entered my head,
乔根森太太
Mrs. Jorgensen.
在目前此刻
Ain’t no place I’d rather be than right here…
我哪里都不想去
…right now.
(酒馆)
-认得出来吗 -那里
-Recognize it? -That?
全世界独一无二 摩斯
Couldn’t be two like that in the whole world! Mose!
摩斯·哈波
Mose Harper!
-摩斯 -真高兴见到你
-Mose -Nice to meet you
摩斯 你的头发越来越少
Mose, you look shabbier than ever!
-要不要喝一杯 -好
-How about a drink? -Yes, sir.
过得不算太好
Ain’t been too good.
没错 不算太好
No, sir. Not too good.
-我老了 -你生下来就很老
-Getting old. -You were born old.
我一直在帮你 伊森 一直在帮忙找
Been helpin’ you, Ethan. Been lookin’ all the time.
悬赏仍然有效
The reward still stands.
我不要钱 伊森 不要钱 马丁
Don’t want no money, Ethan. No money, Marty.
只要我这老人头上有屋顶遮蔽
Just a roof over old Mose’s head.
还能在火堆旁坐着摇椅就好
And a rocking chair by the fire.
我专属的火堆旁摇椅 马丁
My own rocking chair by the fire, Marty.
你帮我们找到那个女孩
You help us find the girl and
就会得到摇椅
you’ve got your rocking chair.
发誓 伊森 答应我
Swear it, Ethan? Given word?
我已经答应过你 不是吗
I told you, didn’t I?
伊森 我发现见过她的人
Ethan, I found a man who’s seen her.
他知道小黛比在哪里
He knows where little Debbie is!
他在哪里 是哪个人
Where is he? Who is this man?
-答应我 -是哪个人
-Promise? -Who is the man?
就是我 先生
I am this man, Seor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!