卡多斯族或凯奥瓦族 摩斯最清楚 先生
Caddos or Kiowas. Old Mose knows. Yes, sir.
-闭嘴 摩斯 -谢谢
-Oh, shut up, Mose. -Thank you.
-我的牛一直被…-伊森 我离开之后
-My cow is… -Ethan, I’m countin’ on you
这里的一切都要拜托你
to look after things while I’m gone.
-你不能去 -他当然要去
-You’re not goin’. -He is going.
-我已经征召他了 -那就让他退役
-I already swore him in. -Swear him out!
-我和你去 -我不认为应该…
-I’ll go with you. -I don’t think I should…
眼睛放亮点 亚伦 说不定偷牛贼来了
Stay close, Aaron. It might be, this is rustlers.
这老家伙或许说的没错
Might be this dodderin’ ol’ idiot ain’t so far wrong.
可能是科曼切族
Could be Comanches.
谢谢你的支持 伊森 衷心感谢
Kind words, Ethan. Thank you kindly.
孩子们 和露西上楼
Children, go with Lucy.
-妈 我要…-班
-Oh, Mom… -Ben!
科曼切族是吗
Comanches.
好 我征召你
All right. I’ll swear you in.
没必要 反正这样不合法
No need to. It wouldn’t be legal anyway.
为什么 你是通缉犯吗 伊森
Why not? You wanted for a crime, Ethan?
-咖啡来了 伊森 -谢谢 玛莎
-Coffee, Ethan. -Thank you, Martha.
你是以 队长还是牧师身分质问我 山姆
Are you asking me as a captain or a preacher, Sam?
我以
I’m asking you
德州骑警身份问你
as a ranger of the sovereign state of Texas.
-有搜索票吗 -你符合很多描述
-You got a warrant? -You fit a lot of descriptions.
人只能对一个组织效忠
I figure a man’s only good for one oath at a time.
我选择向美♥利♥坚♥诸州联盟效忠
I took mine to the Confederate States of America.
你也是 山姆
So did you, Sam.
保持警觉 亚伦
Stay close, Aaron.
谢谢 艾德华太太 我们该上路了
Thank you, Mrs. Edwards. We have to be going.
谢谢你 艾德华太太
Thank you, Mrs. Edwards.
你的摇椅非常舒适 太太
Grateful to the hospitality of your rocking chair, ma’am.
布莱德爱露西…露西爱布莱德…
Brad and Lucy, Lucy and Brad
黛比 班艾德华 我会去和妈告状
Debbie and Ben Edwards, I’m gonna tell Ma on you!
布莱德 跟上来
Brad, right here.
伊森叔叔
Uncle Ethan!
这条路很不对劲 伊森叔叔
Somethin’ mighty fishy about this trail, Uncle Ethan.
别叫我叔叔 我不是你叔叔
Don’t call me “Uncle.” I ain’t your uncle.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
也不要叫我先生
No need to call me “sir” either.
祖父祖母也都免了
Nor “grandpa,” nor “Methuselah.”
否则我要好好教训你
I can whip you to a frazzle.
-那我该怎么称呼你 -叫我伊森
-What do you want me to call you? -My name is Ethan.
这条路为什么不对劲
Now what’s so mighty fishy about this trail?
-首先…-你看
-Well, first… -Look! Look! Brad!
爸
Pa!
牧师
Reverend!
你看
Look.
卡多斯族或凯奥瓦族是吗
Caddos or Kiowas, huh?
只有一个部落使用这种长矛
Ain’t but one tribe uses a lance like that.
爸 赢大奖的机会来了
Hey, Pa, your prize bull.
把他们全杀光
Killed every one of them!
他们也不是为了食物 为什么要下这种毒手
And not for food either. Why’d they do a thing like that?
偷牛只只是想把我们引出来
Stealing the cattle was just to pull us out.
这是突袭谋杀
This is a murder raid.
刻意把我们引开你家
Shapes up to burn down either your place,
或我哥哥家
or my brother’s.
我的妈 罗丽
Mama! Laurie!
上帝啊 请别这样
Oh, please, God! Please, no!
布莱德 儿子
Brad! Brad! Son!
乔根森家最近 伊森
Jorgensen’s place is the closest, Ethan.
若他们不在 我们就立刻回来
If they’re not there, we’ll come straight on to you.
走吧 查理
Come on, Charlie.
没问题
You do that.
你到底要不要来
Well, are you coming, or ain’t you?
农场离这里有40里远
That farm’s 40 miles from here, boy.
马匹需要休息和粮食
And these horses need rest and grain.
不是卡多斯或凯奥瓦族 铁定是科曼切族干的
Ain’t Caddos. Ain’t Kiowas. Comanche.
-把稻毂拿出来 -是 先生
-Break out the grain. -Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
安静点
Quiet, boy.
我尽量杀几只野母鸡
I’ll see if I can shoot a couple of sage hens
当晚餐
for supper.
好的 亚伦
Yes, you do that, Aaron.
白天越来越短了
Ma, the days are getting shorter.
露西 还不要点灯
Lucy, we don’t need a lamp yet.
我们来享受黄昏的美景
Let’s just enjoy the dusk.
别担心 妈 我一直在检查
It’s all right, Ma, I’ve been watching.
-只是…-怎样 班
-Only… -What, Ben?
我希望伊森叔叔在这里 你不希望吗 妈
I wish Uncle Ethan was here. Don’t you, Ma?
把窗户关上 班 像个…好孩子
Close that shutter, Ben, like a good boy.
-妈 我不能…-露西
-Ma…I can’t… -Lucy!
我们要来玩露营的游戏
We’re gonna play the “sleep-out” game. Remember?
记得吗 你和祖母一起躲的地方
Where you hide out with Grandma?
-埋葬她的地方 -你在沟渠里悄悄爬行
-Where she is buried? -And you creep along the ditch
-一声气都不能吭 像…-像小老鼠
-very quietly, like… -Like a little mouse.
快点 玛莎 月亮要升起了
Hurry up! Martha! The moon’s fixin’ to rise!
无论听到什么声音
You won’t make a sound or come back,
都不要回头
no matter what you hear!
-你保证 -我保证
-Promise? -I promise.
等一下 可以带着洋娃娃吗
Wait. Can’t I have my doll?
-没时间了 -在这里 宝贝
-There’s no time. There’s no time. -Here she is, baby.
拿去
Here.
蹲低一点 快跑
Now, down low. Run!
我的宝贝
Baby!
王子 回去
Chris, go back. Go back, Chris! Go back!
快点回去 王子…
Go back, Chris!
王子 快回去…
Chris, go back.
伊森叔叔
Uncle Ethan!
伊森叔叔
Uncle Ethan!
等一下 伊森叔叔
Wait a minute, Uncle Ethan.
下次再麻烦你的伊森叔叔
Next time you’ll mind your Uncle Ethan.
谢谢你
Thank you kindly…
等等 摩斯 我们一起骑
Wait, Mose! We can ride double, Mose!
摩斯 等等我
Mose! Please!
摩斯
Mose!
玛莎
Martha! Martha!
玛莎婶婶
Aunt Martha!
玛莎婶婶
Aunt Martha!
-让我进去 -别进去 孩子
-Let me in. -Don’t go in there, boy.
-我要见他们 让我进去…-别进去
-I know she’s in there! Let me in. -Don’t go in there.
别让他进去 摩斯
Don’t let him look in there, Mose.
对他没好处
It won’t do him any good.
露西 黛比
Lucy! Debbie!
-要加上”阿门” -我还没念完
-Put an “Amen” to it! -I’m not finished yet.
没时间祷告了 阿门
There’s no more time for praying. Amen!
布莱德 马丁
Brad! Martin!
阿门
Amen.
伊森 我对那些女孩
Those girls mean as much to me
视如己出
as though they were my own.
你或许不知道布莱德
Maybe you don’t know that my Brad
和露西在交往
has been keeping company with Lucy.
若你说重点我会很感激 太太
I’d be obliged if you’d come to the point, ma’am.
玛莎希望
It’s just that I know Martha would want you…
你能照顾她儿子还有她女儿
…to take care of her boys, as well as her girls.
若女孩们不幸丧生
If the girls are dead,
也别让男孩们沉溺于复仇
don’t let the boys waste their lives in vengeance.
答应我 伊森
Promise me, Ethan!
若你要和我们一起走就快点
Come on, if you’re going with us!
克莱顿队长
Captain!
另一具尸体 帮我 查理
Another one, huh? Give me a hand, Charlie.
他死前还走了好长一段路 队长
This one came a long way before he died, Captain.
伊森 你能替你哥哥
Well, Ethan, there’s another one
再记一笔
you can score up for your brother.