等等 你说的
Hold on, son. Who is this Col. Greenhill
将军是谁
you’re talking about?
就是葛林希尔将军
Why, Col. Greenhill is Col. Greenhill, sir.
他掌管…
Commanding officer of the 15th…
-那你是谁 -我是葛林希尔中尉 长官
-And who are you? -I’m Lt. Greenhill, sir.
你老爸想干嘛
What is it your pa wants to know?
继续说啊
Well, go ahead.
我老爸想…葛林希尔将军想知道
My pa wants to know… Col. Greenhill wants to know…
-你需要多久时间招集军队 -转过头去 孩子
-how soon you can put a company… -Turn around, sonny.
对 他是北方佬骑兵
Yeah, he’s a Yankee cavalryman.
葛林希尔将军想知道你需要多长时间…
Col. Greenhill wants to know how soon you could…
-我不喜欢这样 先生 -只是开玩笑的 孩子
-I resent that, sir! -Just funnin’, son, just funnin’.
他想知道你要多少时间准备军队
How soon you could put a company of your men in the field
来加入科曼切族
fully armed for joint-punitive action
讨♥伐♥行动
against the Comanches?
-加入什么 -讨♥伐♥行动
-Joint what? -Joint-punitive action.
我们收到资讯
We received information about
酋长刀疤率领了一群科曼切族人
a band of Comanches under a chief named Scar.
-什么资讯 -他就在附近
-What information? -That maybe he’s not far from here,
并且躲在某处
holed up somewhere.
你为何相信他在附近
What makes you think he’s not far from here?
昨天一名骑兵抓到一个人
One of our patrollers picked up a man…
宣称他两天前被刀疤囚禁
…claims he was a prisoner with Scar till two days ago.
说话有点疯癫 但我们把他带来了
Talks kind of crazy, but we brought him along.
他说他住这里 一直说什么”摇椅”的
Says he lives here. Keeps mentioning a rocking chair.
摩斯…
Mose.
摩斯
Mose!
扶住他 山姆
Take his arms.
-老摩斯 -是摩斯
-Old Mose! -It’s Mose!
晚安 女士 我来坐摇椅
Good evening, ma’am. I came for my rocking chair.
带他去壁炉边
Bring him to the fire. Watch him!
-小心 -抓住他
-Watch him! -Get him up!
扶他起来
Get him up!
-拿椅子给他坐 -查理
-Here, get him a chair. -Charlie,
帮他拿酒来
bring him a drink!
小心他的头
Watch his head!
尽管大口喝
Take a drink, Mose.
喝下去
Drink that down, Mose.
摩斯 刀疤在哪里
Mose. Scar… where is he?
我的摇椅 你答应要给我摇椅
My rocking chair. You promised me my rocking chair.
-刀疤在哪里 -问他黛比的事
-Where is Scar? -Ask him about Debbie.
黛比没事吧 摩斯
Is Debbie all right, Mose?
我以为我疯了
Made out I was crazy.
你不会认为我疯了吧 夫人
You don’t think I’m crazy, do you, ma’am?
不 摩斯 你只是生病受伤了
No, Mose, you’re just sick and hurt.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma’am.
摩斯 仔细想想 你到过刀疤营地
Mose, try and remember. You were at Scar’s camp.
我吃泥土和杂草 我骗了他们
I ate dirt and chewed grass. I fooled them.
刀疤躲在哪里
Where is Scar holed up?
不告诉你
I won’t tell you.
我告诉马丁
I’ll tell Marty.
七指 马帝
Seven Fingers, Marty.
七指
Seven fingers.
够了 送他上♥床♥休息
That’s enough, Ethan. Let’s get him to bed.
等等 七指
Seven Fingers?
请示报告 长官 他也这么跟我们说
Beg to report, sir… that’s what he told us,
但地图上没有这地方
but there’s no such place on the maps.
这样…
Say
是不是指 卡多斯族说的
Isn’t it the Caddo name
马尔佩斯之下峡谷会集的地方
for where all them canyons join under the Malapai?
七指 布拉索斯河七指
Seven Fingers of Brazos!
来吧 带他回房♥间
Come on, Mama. Let’s get him to his room.
我的摇椅 我要摇椅
My rocking chair?
我们拿给你
We’ll bring it.
回去告诉你♥爸♥ 一队骑兵队
You go tell your pa that a company of rangers…
14名队员将全副武装
…all 14 of ’em, fully armed and equipped
在天明时会出动
will be in the field by daylight.
我们要前往马尔佩斯南端
We’ll be headin’ for the south end of the Malapai.
如果他能前来帮忙最好
If he can catch up with us, all well and good!
但队长 为了你的安全起见
We can’t take the field tomorrow.
明天没有办法加入战局
For your own protection.
小子 他们是群凶残杀手
Sonny. Out yonder is a pack of murderers…
杀死无数德州人并俘虏一名白人女孩
…complete with Texican scalps and a white-girl captive!
你想保护我们就不要来碍事
If you want to protect us, just keep out of our way.
滚回去找你老爸吧
Now you skedaddle back to your pa!
伊森 我指派你和马丁
Ethan… You and Martin are hereby appointed
组成平民军 没有酬劳
civilian scouts. Without pay.
查理 带队员
Take the boys and get back to
回总部组织军队
headquarters and pick up my company.
马丁
Martin?
你这次不准去
You’re not going! Not this time.
-你疯了吗 -太迟了
-Are you crazy? -It’s too late.
她现在是个成熟♥女♥人了
She is a woman grown now.
我得去 罗丽 我要带她回家
I gotta go, Laurie. I gotta fetch her home.
带什么回家
Fetch what home?
那个极度野蛮的浑蛋
The leavings of Comanche bucks sold time
那个科曼切族残渣
and again to the highest bidder with…
你闭嘴
Laurie, shut your mouth!
你知道如果伊森有机会他会怎么做吗
Do you know what Ethan will do if he has a chance?
他会一枪把她毙了
He’ll put a bullet in her brain!
我告诉你 玛莎也会希望他这么做
I tell you, Martha would want him to!
我会赔上生命来阻止
Only if I’m dead!
我们可以靠近到离他们几百码的地方
We can get within 200 yards of them.
左后方有个聚集点
There’s a hub back off to the left.
你觉得他们有多少人
How many, you figure?
一个点有一打
About a dozen each.
足够应付了
Enough to go around.
待会见
See you leter
我们找到他们了
Well, we found ’em!
各位弟兄…
Now, men…
德州政♥府♥
…the state of Texas
每个月付你们12块北方币
is paying you 12 Yankee dollars a month.
赚钱的时候到了
Now is your chance to earn it!
皮带勒紧了
Tighten up your cinches.
日出我们就进攻
We’ll go chargin’ in about sunup.
-要确保…-等等 牧师
-Now make sure that… -Just a minute, Reverend!
我们进攻 他们就会杀了她 你很清楚的
If we go charging in, they’ll kill her! And you know it.
-我正希望如此 -我知道
-That’s what I’m countin’ on. -I know you are.
不能这样 她还活着
Well, it ain’t gonna be that way! She’s alive
她要继续活着
and she’s gonna stay alive!
和科曼切族生活不算活着
Living with Comanches ain’t bein’ alive.
总比被打死
It’s better she’s alive and livin’ with
来得好
Comanches than her brains bashed out!
孩子 我知道这么说很残忍♥ 但我们的处境
Now, son, I know this is a bitter thing to say…
-比你妹妹还要危险 -没错
-but there’s more at stake here than your sister. -There sure is.
我告诉你一件事
I’m gonna tell you somethin’.
我不想提起 但我还是得说
I didn’t mean to speak of it, but I’m gonna tell you now.
你记得挂在刀疤长矛上的头皮吗
You remember that scalp strung on Scar’s lance?
-在那里飘的长头皮 -我看到了
-Long and wavy? -Yeah, I saw it.
别告诉我那是玛莎或露西的
And don’t try to tell me it was Aunt Martha’s or Lucy’s!
那是你母亲的
It was your mother’s.
-走吧 孩子 -这还是一样
-Come on, son. -That don’t change it.
我的心意不会改变
That don’t change nothing!
你们进攻前让我
Give me a chance to sneak in and get her out,
溜进去把她带走
before you come chargin’ in.
你被抓到怎么办
What if you get caught?
这样行动也不会被识破
That don’t tell them nothin’, does it?
我不答应
I said no!
你去吧 孩子
You go right ahead, son.
但一有征兆我们马上就出动
But at the first sign of an alarm, we’re comin’ in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!