主演:约翰·韦恩
片名:《日落狂沙/搜索者》
导演:约翰·福特
(德州 1868年)
伊森
Ethan?
安静点 王子
Be quiet, Prince.
是你叔叔 伊森
That’s your Uncle Ethan!
欢迎回家 伊森
Welcome home, Ethan.
露西 你和上次比几乎没长高
Lucy… You ain’t much bigger than when I last saw you!
我是黛柏拉 露西在那边
I’m Deborah. There’s Lucy over there.
黛柏拉 黛比
Deborah? Debbie…
-你是露西 -对 我是露西
-And you’re Lucy? -Yeah, I’m Lucy.
见到你我太开心了 伊森叔叔
I’m mighty glad to see you, Uncle Ethan.
她交了个朋友 也会亲他一下
She’s got a fella. Kisses him, too!
-班…-够了
-Ban… -Shut up.
去和露西一起准备晚餐
Go on with Lucy and help with supper.
黛柏拉 你也是 班
Deborah, you too! Ban.
我只想问伊森叔叔
I was just gonna ask Uncle Ethan
带着军刀要做什么
what he’s gonna do with his saber.
我打算把刀送你
Well, I kind of figured to give it to you.
谢谢 伊森叔叔
Thanks. Thanks, Uncle Ethan.
-加州好玩吗 -加州 我怎么会知道
-How was California? -California? How should I know?
-摩斯哈波和我们说…-摩斯哈波
-Mose Harper told us… -Mose Harper?
那老家伙还阴魂不散
Is that old goat still creekin’ around?
为何不把他埋了
Why doesn’t somebody bury him?
不 我没去加州
No, I ain’t been to California.
也不打算去
I don’t intend to go either.
等你梳洗完就能吃晚饭了
Supper will be ready as soon as you wash up.
我替你挂外套 伊森
Let me take your coat. Ethan.
欢迎回家 伊森
Welcome home, Ethan.
谢谢你 亚伦
Thanks, Aaron.
马丁 伊森叔叔来了
Marty, it’s Uncle Ethan!
黛比 坐好
Debbie, sit down.
晚安 伊森叔叔 欢迎回家
Good evening, Uncle Ethan. Welcome home, sir.
是马丁 马丁波利
It’s Martin. Martin Pawley.
抱歉我迟到了 玛莎婶婶
I’m sorry for bein’ late, Aunt Martha.
别人会误以为你是半个印地安人
A fella could mistake you for a half-breed.
也不算 我是 八分之一查拉几人
Not quite, I’m an eighth Cherokee
加上威尔斯和英国血统
and the rest Welsh and English.
-至少我是这么听说的 -你长大了
-Least that’s what they tell me. -Go on, son.
当你双亲惨遭杀害
It was Ethan who found you
你躲在树丛里大哭时
squallin’ under a sage clump…
就是伊森救你出来的
…after your folks had been massacred.
我只是刚好路过不需要小题大作
It just happened to be me. No need to make more of it.
谢谢 露西
Thank you, Lucy.
晚安 玛莎婶婶
Good night, Aunt Martha.
晚安 马丁
Good night, Martin.
-亚伦叔叔 -晚安 马丁
-Uncle Aaron. -Good night, Martin.
-晚安 伊森叔叔 -晚安
-Good night, Uncle Ethan. -Good night.
来吧 班
Come ben.
爸妈晚安
Good night, Ma. ‘Night, Pa.
伊森叔叔 能和我说战争的故事吗
Uncle Ethan, will you tell us about the war?
战争三年前就结束了 孩子
The war ended three years ago, boy.
真的 那你怎么不早点回家
It did? So why didn’t you come home before now?
班 和马丁一起去睡 快点
Ben, go on with Martin. March!
伊森叔叔 露西戴着小时候
Uncle Ethan, Lucy’s wearing the gold locket
你给她的金缀饰
you gave her when she was a little girl.
但她没有常戴
She doesn’t wear it much on account of
怕脖子变绿色
it makes her neck green.
-黛柏拉 -真的是这样
-Deborah! -Well, it does!
若你送给我一条金缀饰
But, I wouldn’t care if you gave me a gold locket…
我才不在乎脖子会不会变绿
…if it made my neck green or not.
-金缀饰 -黛比
-A gold locket! -Debbie!
露西 我的鞍囊呢
Lucy, where are my saddlebags?
看我的金缀饰
Look at my gold locket!
好漂亮
Oh, it is pretty.
-伊森 她年纪还太小…-给她吧
-Ethan, I think she’s too young… -Oh, let her have it.
-不会太重 -去睡觉了 小女孩
-It doesn’t amount to much. -To bed, young lady!
-好 爸爸 -谢谢你 伊森叔叔
-Yes, Daddy. -Thank you, Uncle Ethan
上♥床♥睡觉了
To the bed
在回来路上经过塔德家发生了什么事
I passed the Todd place comin’ in. What happened?
干不下去 辞职回去削棉花去了
He gave up, quit, went back to chopping cotton.
杰米森也是
So did the Jamisons.
要是没有玛莎…
Without Martha…
她绝不轻易让工人离开
She just wouldn’t let a man quit.
伊森 战争之前我就看透你了
Ethan, I saw it in you before the war.
你希望早日离开战场
You wanted to clear out.
但却又毫无理由的留下 为什么
You stayed beyond any real reason. Why?
-亚伦 拜托…-你要我现在离开吗
-Aaron, please… -Are you asking me to clear out now?
你是我弟弟 伊森
You’re my brother, Ethan.
你想住多久我都欢迎
You’re welcome to stay here as long as
我都欢迎 对不对 玛莎
you have a mind to. Ain’t that right, Martha?
-当然 -我要付钱
-Of course, it is. -I expect to pay my way.
里面有60个双鹰钱币
There are 60 double eagles in there.
在北方币值增加一倍
And twice that much here. Yankee dollars.
是全新铸造的
That’s fresh minted.
-上面没有记号♥ -所以呢
-There ain’t a mark on it. -So?
亚伦 开门 我是山姆·克莱顿
Aaron, Open up! It’s Sam Clayton.
亚伦
Aaron!
-牧师 请进 -早安 亚伦
-Reverend, come on in! -Good morning, Aaron
-早安 艾德华姐妹 -早安 牧师
-Good morning, Sister Edwards. -Good morning!
-早安 班和黛比 -早安 查理
-Good morning, Ben and Debbie. -Good morning, Charlie.
-有何贵干 牧师 -拉尔斯说昨晚
-What is it, Reverend? -Lars just said
畜栏遭人闯入
somebody busted into his corral last night
把他最好的母牛赶走了
and ran off with his best cows.
对 下次我就养猪
Yeah, next time I’ll raise pigs, by golly!
我敢说不会有人要赶猪
You never hear of anyone runnin’ off pigs, I bet you!
咖啡煮好了
Bumblebees, by golly!
我要来一杯 早安露西
Coffee’ll be just fine, Sister. Good morning, Lucy.
-早安 牧师 -黛比 你受洗了吗
-Good morning, Reverend. -Debbie, you been baptized yet?
-还没 先生 -亚伦 叫马丁出来
-No, I haven’t. -Aaron, get Martin.
-马丁 -谢谢你 姐妹
-Martin! -Thank you, sister.
我正需要来杯咖啡 把糖给我 孩子
I can sure use that coffee. Pass the sugar, son.
好…等一下 姐妹
Wait a minute, Sister.
我还没喝到咖啡…等一下 姐妹
I didn’t get any coffee yet. Just hold on a second, Sister.
我最爱吃甜甜圈了
I’m sure fond of them doughnuts.
亚伦 马丁 过来
Aaron! Martin! Come on up here.
快来 把右手举起来…马丁
Come on. Raise your right hand. Martin?
-是 先生 -右手举起来
-Yes, sir. -Raise your right hand.
你在此宣示成为
You’re hereby voluntary privates
德州骑警队A部队的自愿兵
in Company A of the Texas Rangers…
永远效忠于…
…and you will faithfully discharge…
我能加入吗
Can I go with you?
安静点
Quiet!
-我刚说到哪了 -永远效忠…
-Where was I? -Faithfully fulfill.
-你将光荣退役 -艾德华太太…
-You will faithfully discharge your… -Mrs. Edwards?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你将光荣卸下军职
You will faithfully discharge your duties, as such…
不要求补偿或金钱报酬
…without a recompense or monetary consideration.
阿门 那表示没钱领 最好把衣服穿上 亚伦
Amen. That means no pay. Better get a shirt on, Aaron.
除非我有咖啡喝 否则绝不自愿入伍
I ain’t goin’ volunteering till I’ve had my coffee.
-喝你自己的 牧师 -叫我队长
-Drink your own. Reverend. -Just call me “Captain.”
队长 塞缪·约翰森·克莱顿队长兼牧师
Captain. The Reverend Samuel Johnson Clayton!
真是了不起
Mighty impressive.
喔 浪子兄弟
Well…the “Prodigal Brother”!
你何时回来的
When did you get back?
南方投降后我就没见过你
I ain’t seen you since the surrender.
现在回想起来 其实投降时你就不见踪影
Come to think of it, I didn’t see you at the surrender.
我不信投降这一套
I don’t believe in surrenders.
瞧我还带着军刀 牧师
I still got my saber, Reverend.
也没拿它来梨田
Didn’t turn it into no plowshare neither.
是印地安人干的 艾德华太太
The Indians did it, Mrs. Edwards.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!