拔电源
Turn the power off!
快点奎因 出来
Come on, Quinn. Get out.
好了好了
OK, OK.
他还有救
There’s still life force in him.
看到你真是太好了 帕帕
lt’s really good to see you, Paws.
伊莱 埃迪 谢天谢地你们来了
Eli! Eddy! Thank goodness you’re here!
我们要去找圣诞公公 我们要把他的水晶还给他
We have to find Santa. We have to get him his cystal back.
走 出发
Come on, let’s go!
我来敲门 快点 开门亚
-l’ll knock. -Come on, open up!
伊莱 埃迪 这是吉米
Eli, Eddy. This is Jimmy.
他好像碰到过圣诞公公
He thinks he’s seen… Santa Claus.
他给了我这个 圣诞公公的胸针
-He gave me this! -Santa’s pin!
他在哈克巴克玩具店 我就知道是他
-He’s at Hucklebuckle Toys! -We know where that is!
姑娘们 穿上外套 好 走 奎因
-Girls, get your coats! -OK, come on, Quinn.
兄弟们 看这里 是帕帕 我们找到他了
Check it out, guys. That’s Paws. We found him!
上车 上车
Get in the car. In the car!
好了
OK.
我想我要回家了 恩 任务完成了 吉米
-l better get home. -Mission accomplished, Jimmy.
现在开始我们来处理 那我把这个胸针还给你吧
-We’ll take it from here. -l better give you this pin back.
哦 不不 你留着吧 吉米
No, no, no. You keep it, Jimmy.
你现在正式成为圣诞老人的支援者了
You’re an official Santa’s helper now.
哇呜 我会很自豪的佩戴它的 谢谢你的精灵先生
Wow! l will wear it with pride. Thank you, Mr Elf.
我说 咱们可别傻站在这里啊
Well, we can’t just stand here lollygagging.
走 跟上去
Let’s follow them, laddies!
没有人知道巴德的家人或者他的身份
Not a single call from anyone
也没人打电♥话♥过来
that knows of Bud’s family or identity.
可怜的巴德
Poor Bud.
我们是不是应该再去医院探望他一下
Should we go visit him in the hospital again?
走
Yeah.
是家庭寄养中心的小姑娘们
lt’s those girls from the foster home,
还有她们的一些 额 长相奇怪的朋友
and some interesting-looking friends.
让她们进来吧
Well, go let them in!
我们是来救圣诞公公的 你是说巴德
-We’re here to save Santa Claus. -You mean Bud?
巴德就是圣诞公公
Bud is Santa Claus.
她说的对 请允许我介绍下
She is correct. Allow me to introduce myself.
我是伊莱 圣诞老人的大精灵
l’m Eli, Santa’s head elf.
这个是埃迪 精灵狗
This is Eddy the Elf Dog,
还有帕帕 圣诞老人最好的朋友
and Paws, Santa’s best friend.
我们都是从北极来的
We’re all from the North Pole.
圣诞老人弄丢了他的魔力水晶
Santa lost his magic cystal
他现在的身体肯定每况愈下
and his health must have been deteriorating ever since.
亲爱的 那只狗会说话
Honey, that dog is talking.
我能看出来你是相信圣诞精神的
l see you believe in the Christmas spirit.
你要知道 我可不是一直相信的
You know, l didn’t always.
我讨厌听到坏消息 不过你说对了
You know, l hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you’re right.
他现在在医院 病危
He’s in the hospital in critical condition.
哦 不 我们马上出发
-Oh, no! -We have to go there now.
他们不会让我们进去的 除非近亲
They won’t release him to us. Only next of kin.
我们得想个办法把圣诞老人弄出医院
We have to find a way of getting Santa out of the hospital
送回北极去 我有个主意
-and back to the North Pole. -l have a plan.
你是该回来了 你这个小…
lt’s about time you open up, you little…
谁让你来的
To what do we owe the honour of this visit?
我接到一个邻居的电♥话♥ 一个叫伊莱 埃尔夫的人
l received a phone call from a neighbour. Someone named Eli Elf.
他跟我说孩子们整夜都被关在这里
He said that the children
也没有人陪伴他们
were Ieft here all night alone,
而且好像有2个姑娘 威尔和奎因失踪了
and it appears two of the girls, Will and Quinn, are missing!
是的 就是这样 我们正在找他们
Yes. Right, we were looking for them.
你被禁止再进这间屋子了
You are no longer permitted in this house,
这是纽约州的禁制令
by order of the State of New York.
还有 如果那些孩子们发生什么事情
And furthermore, if anything has happened to those children,
我们会追究你的责任
you will be held accountable.
可是我爱这些捣蛋鬼们
But l love those little brats!
你不能这样对我
You can’t do this to me!
快进去 进去
You guys go, go!
我就这么做了
l just did.
行 安全 快 我们走 快来
All right, we’re good. Come on, let’s go. Come on, hury.
快呀
Come on!
走 走 来了 来了
-Go, go. -OK, OK…
亲爱的…恩 来了
-Honey… -OK, all right.
这边这边
Over here, over here.
就这样 把他放在这里 我抓住了
-That’s it. Get him in here. -l got it.
等下 好了 准备好了
-Hold on. All right. -OK, ready?
这得吃多少姜饼曲奇啊 好了好了 我们走
-That’s a lot of gingerbread! -OK, come on. Let’s go.
出发
Let’s go!
来 上车
Come on. Get in!
他会好起来吗
ls he gonna be OK?
圣诞公公会死吗
ls Santa going to die?
亲爱的 我们会尽力的
We don’t know, sweetie.
他一定得活下来
He has to make it.
伊莱
Eli?
把我的水晶拿下来放在圣诞公公那块旁边
Take my cystal off and place it next to Santa’s.
帕帕 如果你这么做的话
Paws, if you do that,
我们说不定就不能再救你了
we might not be able to bring you back a second time.
你可能会永远成为一只玩具狗
And you may become a stuffed toy forever.
我们没有其他办法 这个世界上所有的孩子都需要他
We have no choice. All the children around the world need him.
你能想象一个没有圣诞公公的世界吗
Can you imagine a world without Santa Claus?
我能和圣诞公公单独呆一会么
Can l have some time with Santa alone?
去吧
Sure.
加油 圣诞公公 我们可是要永远做好朋友的
Come on, Santa. We’re supposed to be best friends for all eternity.
圣诞公公 看呀 那是圣诞公公
-Santa Claus! -Look, it’s Santa.
来 起来
Come on, stand up.
快来 快过来
Come on, come on.
我们得立即返回北极
We have to get back to the North Pole at once.
只有那个大圣诞冰柱能救帕帕
Only the Great Christmas Icicle can save Paws now.
伊莱 我们的驯鹿还在吗
Eli, do we have the reindeer?
他们已经随时待命了 先生
They should be here any minute, sir.
吁 就停这里 太好了 伙计们 做得不错
Whoa! Right here. Good, guys, great job.
吁
Whoa!
我们路上有点堵 不过这就是纽约啊
We got a few odd looks in traffic, but, hey, that’s New York.
谢天谢地你没事就好 圣诞公公
Thank goodness you’re all right, Santa.
我们得马上送帕帕去大圣诞冰柱
We have to get Paws to the Great Christmas Icicle right away.
我们已经准备好起飞了 圣诞老人
We’re ready to fly, SC!
坚持住帕帕 我们马上就到家了
Hang on, Paws. We’ll be home soon.
好 伙计们 全速返回北极
All right, let’s get back to the North Pole and fast!
再见 再见圣诞公公
-Goodbye! -Bye, Santa!
再见圣诞公公 一定要好起来啊 帕帕
-Goodbye Santa. -Get better, Paws!
天哪
Oh, goodness.
我就担心这个
l was afraid of this.
圣诞马上就要来临了
With Christmas coming so soon,
大冰柱没有足够的魔力
the Icicle just doesn’t have enough magic to spare.
我从未奢求我会有这样的一个朋友
l never thought l’d have such a friend.
怎么了这是
What’s happening?
帕帕 帕帕 你醒啦
Paws? Paws, you’re back!
可是怎么会这样
But how?
是你们对彼此的爱还有圣诞的魔力
lt was your love for each other and Christmas magic!
圣诞公公 我怎么了
Santa, what happened to me?
我不再是一只小狗了 从现在开始 你叫圣诞狗狗
You’re no longer a pup. From now on your name will be Santa Paws!
现在我们可以做真正的永远的朋友 圣诞老人
Now we really can be best friends for all eternity, Santa Claus.
请进 我是吉普森太太
Please, come in! l’m Mrs Gibson.
谢天谢地你们没事
Thank goodness you girls are OK!
我们真的很好哦
We’re really good, actually.
我不会忘记你的
l’ll never forget you.
我们也不会忘记你的
And we’ll never forget you.
她们需要一个家
You know, they need a home.
亲爱的 你觉得呢 真的可以吗
-Honey? Yeah. -Really?
这是我这辈子收到的最好的圣诞礼物了
l think that is the greatest Christmas present l could ever imagine.
你想跟我们一起回家吗 当然
-You wanna go home with us? -Yes!
要不要圣诞树
Do you want a Christmas tree?
还有很多圣诞礼物
And you want lots of presents?
这是一年里最棒的时刻
lt’s that wonderful time of year