真会撒谎 但是我不相信是你
Nice try, Quinn, but l don’t believe you.
别以为我不知道谁是这场闹剧的元凶
Don’t think l don’t know who the ringleader of this circus is.
威拉米纳你给我过来
Willamina, come with me!
哟 这块宝石倒是蛮漂亮的
Well, that’s a pretty gem.
别啊 别 别碰我的水晶
No, don’t! Not my cystal!
还有你们其他的人 把这里弄干净
And the rest of you, clean up this mess
脱掉那可笑的裙子 马上
and take off those ridiculous dresses, now!
哼 你就在这黑漆漆的地方享受其他人的陪伴吧
Well, l hope you enjoy each other’s company here in the pitch-black.
明天 你把这只杂种狗丢到收♥容♥所♥去
Tomorrow, the mutt goes to the pound.
这是什么 圣诞装饰
What is that, a Christmas decoration?
不是的
No!
关于圣诞装饰的我是怎么说的
What are my rules about Christmas decorations?
这是我妈妈给我的 请你还给我
My mom gave that to me! Please give it back!
做梦 上楼去 要么你就也呆在这地下室里
No! Now, get upstairs before you end up in the basement, too!
快走
Scoot!
我因何而不信
Why don’t l believe
快乐和梦想
ln happiness and dreams?
何处才是我的栖身之地
And where do l belong?
到底是哪儿错了
Where did it go wrong?
谁来拯救我
Who will come and rescue me?
别放弃 威尔
Don’t give up, Will.
你只要相信
All you have to do is believe.
一切都会好起来的
Evemhing’s going to be OK.
我能听懂你说话了 帕帕
l can understand you, Paws.
你终于相信圣诞了啊
You do believe in Christmas, after all!
我是相信圣诞的
l do believe in Christmas
我相信爱
l believe in love
还有那个圣诞公公
As sure as there is Santa
在空中摇响雪橇的铃铛
Ringing sleigh bells up above
我们都相信幸福美满
We do believe in harmony
的家庭
ln family
还有开心快乐的日子
And good cheer
会陪伴我们整整一年
Throughout the year
巴德怎么迟到了 这一点都不像他啊
lt’s just not like Bud to be so late.
外面客人如果等不下去就会走的
Well, l don’t think we can hold them back much longer.
我去看看他
l’d better go check on him.
巴德 你在吗
Bud?
巴德 你没事吧 已经9点15了
Bud, are you OK? It’s almost 9.15.
哦 对不起 凯特
My apologies, Kate.
今天早上这个天气 我不太舒服
l’m feeling a tad under the weather this morning.
哦 可怜的巴德
Oh, no.
哦 巴德 谢天谢地你来了
Oh, Bud! Thank goodness.
ABC电视台想在你今天休息的时候给你做一个专访
ABC wants to do a quick interview with you on your break today.
好吧 我会尽力的 哈克先生 行
-Well, l’ll do my best, Mr Huckle. -All right.
詹姆斯 救护车
James! Call an ambulance!
早上好帕帕
Good morning, Paws.
你们这又是演的哪出
What’s with all the dramatics?
什么 你现在叫我带着一个玩具狗去动物收♥容♥所♥
What? You want me to take a stuffed toy dog to the pound?
神经病
Can’t do that.
狗去哪儿了 是不是你把它放走了
Where did the puppy go? Did you let him escape?
不是我 把狗给我
-No! -You give me that dog!
给我 你给我 不 让他走 不 住手
-Give it! You give it! -No! Let go of him! No, stop!
这里是纽约综合频道 我们给大家带来
We’re here at New York General with a story that is spreading
一个最近广为流传的故事
throughout the globe.
哈克巴克玩具店的一位不知名的圣诞老人扮演者
An unknown store Santa Claus from Hucklebuckle Toys
成为了这个圣诞季的热门人物
who became a beacon of light this holiday season
而这位圣诞老人现在正奄奄一息的躺在曼哈顿医院里
is now clinging to life in a Manhattan hospital.
如果有人知道他的身份
lf you know his identity,
请联♥系♥ 曼哈顿哈克巴克玩具店的詹姆斯
please call James or Kate Huckle
哈克或者凯特·哈克
at Hucklebuckle Toys in Manhattan.
我也不知道发生什么事情了
l don’t know what happened.
我醒过来 就发现抱着一只玩具狗
l woke up and all that was there was that stuffed dog.
地图上显示圣诞公公在公园里
The map shows Santa’s in the park.
他看起来很像圣诞老人 但是他肯定不是圣诞老人
He looks like Santa… but he’s definitely not Santa.
你好
Hello.
我是伊莱 圣诞老人的大精灵 这位是埃迪
l’m Eli, Santa’s head elf, and this is Eddy.
哦 真棒 我现在都能看到精灵了
Great, now l’m seeing elves.
你们从哪儿来的 北极是吗
What are you guys, from the North Pole?
是啊
Yes, we are.
你刚才在说话 是不
You just talked, didn’t you?
是啊 是我 我是个精灵狗
Well, sure l did. l’m an elf dog.
哦 小格斯 你终于神经错乱了
Well, Gus. You finally have lost it.
那是圣诞公公的水晶 难怪他有胡子
-That’s Santa’s cystal! -That explains the beard.
水晶的魔力改变了你的外貌
The magic of Santa’s cystal has been changing you.
你哪儿拿来的 那个老头被计程车撞了
-Where did you get this? -This old guy, he got hit by a taxi.
他就把他的皮箱还有这个水晶给我了
He gave me his suitcase and this cystal.
你不信
No?
好吧 是我抢的 但是我现在觉得这样做真的很不好
l took both of them, but l feel terrible about it.
没有魔法水晶
…without Santa’s magic cystal,
圣诞公公会死的…
he could become mortal…
然后最终…
and eventually…
我们要尽快找到他 不然就来不及了
We’ve got to find him before it’s too late.
你知道他现在在哪儿吗
Do you know where he is?
不知道 但是 啊 想起来了
No. But look, look!
我知道驯鹿在哪儿
l do know where there’s some reindeer.
来 我带你去
Come on, l’ll show you!
过来 过来 在这里 当当当当
Over here, over here, right here. Ta-da!
伊莱 埃迪 是你们么
Eli? Eddy, is that you?
当然是我们啦 我们是来救你们的
lt most certainly is. We’re here to rescue you all!
哈利路亚 我们都担心死了
Hallelujah! We’ve been so worried.
圣诞老人弄丢了他的水晶 现在情况肯定特别危急
Santa’s lost his cystal and is in grave danger.
你们全体待命 一接到通知立即起飞
We need you all to stand by the sleigh, ready to fly at a moment’s notice.
恐怕不行 我们太饿了 我们需要吃点东西
l’m afraid we’re all too weak. We need something to eat.
我们需要一些奶酒 姜饼曲奇
We need to find eggnog, gingerbread cookies,
水果蛋糕那样的东西
fruitcake, things like that.
我知道有个地方 我来照顾他们 你去哪儿
l know a place! l’ll take care of them! Where are you going?
6♥4♥号♥大道3045西 帕帕在那儿
3045 West 6♥4♥th Street. That’s where Paws is.
他现在是我们唯一的希望了
He’s our only hope now.
我去找食物
l’ll go get the food!
快 埃迪
Come on, Eddy!
谢谢
Thank you.
下一站 史坦顿岛
Next stop: Staten Island!
小姑娘们圣诞快乐 我是伊莱 这个是埃迪
Mery Christmas, girls. l’m Eli, and this is Eddy.
我们是圣诞公公的精灵 我们来自北极
We’re Santa’s elves from the North Pole.
谢天谢地你们来了
Thank goodness you’re here.
帕帕在这里 但是我醒来的时候它变成了一只玩具狗
Paws was here, but l woke up and all that was there was a stuffed toy.
玩具狗 他的水晶呢 掉了
-A stuffed toy? His cystal! -Did it come off?
想起来了 斯托特太太拿走了
Yes! Ms Stout took it off him
我们现在既不知道水晶在哪儿也不知道狗狗在哪儿了
and we don’t know where either of them are.
我们必须马上找到他们 然后在帕帕生命力涣散之前
We have to find both fast and put his cystal back on
把水晶挂回到他脖子上 快啊
-before his life force runs out. -Hurry! Go!
好 好 快
-OK, OK. -Go! Hurry!
彗星 我来向你汇报
Comet, l’m here to report back to you.
我碰到了122个可能是圣诞公公的人
l met 122 possible Santa Clauses
然后所有的人都是假的
and all of them are clearly impostors.
但是我找到了一个…我说
-But l did find one who… -Hey!
我能找到的都在这儿了
You guys! l got everything l could find.
你好 先生 我是为了北极的官方事务来的
Hello, sir. l’m here on official North Pole business.
嘿 我也是 我叫格斯 我是北极支援者
Hey, me too! l’m Gus, l’m a North Pole helper.
格斯先生 我叫吉米 你好 吉米
-Mr Gus. l’m Jimmy. -How ya doin’, Jimmy?
吉米 那个胸针你是哪儿弄来的 那是圣诞公公的
Hey, Jimmy, where did you get that pin? That’s Santa’s!
我刚想告诉你这个人 这是他给我的
That’s what l was about to tell you! He gave me this!
等等 如果你看到了圣诞公公
Wait a second, if you’ve seen Santa Claus,
我们最好带你去找精灵们
we’d better get you to the elves.
伙计们你们先吃啊 快 吉米 我们马上就回来
Hey, you guys eat up! Come on, Jimmy! We’ll be right back.
哦 天哪
Oh, my goodness!
坚持住帕帕 我来了
Hang on, Paws! l’m coming!
我找到水晶了 但是找不到帕帕
l found the cystal, but Paws wasn’t there!
这边
Come on!
我要去救帕帕
-Quinn! Quinn -l have to save Paws!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!