斯托特太太受不了圣诞节 所以我们也不许过圣诞
Ms Stout can’t stand Christmas, so none of us are allowed to have it.
没有笑声 没有庆典 她还会没收所有的玩具
No merriness, no festivity. She confiscates any toys.
而且最重要的是 她讨厌任何一种歌♥声
And most of all, she hates any kind of singing.
嗨 伙伴们 这是奎因
Eveyone, this is Quinn.
奎因 这是珍妮 麦格 泰勒还有梅
Quinn, that’s Janie, Meg, Taylor, and May.
你的父母呢
What happened to your parents?
他们没来 他们要去天堂
They didn’t make it. They had to go to heaven.
我爸妈也是 珍妮的也是
Mine neither. Janie’s too,
但是她一直认为他们会回来接她的
but she still thinks they’re gonna come for her.
他们会来接我的 你等着瞧
They are gonna come for me. You’ll see.
说不定圣诞节前就会来了
And maybe even before Christmas.
没有谁的父母会来接他们
Nobody’s parents are coming for them.
这就是为什么我们会在这里 笨蛋
That’s why we’re here, silly.
你们唯一的机会就是被领养
Your only chance is to get adopted.
什么养 领养
-What’s “dopted?” -Adopted.
就是有一个新妈妈和新爸爸
That’s when a new mom and dad
觉得你很可爱然后想带你回家
think you’re cute and take you home.
他们一般都喜欢小一点的孩子 不喜欢我这么大的
They like little kids. Not older ones like me.
走 我带你去看卧室
Come on, l’ll show you where we sleep.
珍妮刚走 所以我想这张现在应该是你的床了
Jenny just left, so l guess this is your bed now.
你先收拾吧 我一会再来
l’ll let you settle in, and l’ll be back in a little bit.
好了 伊莱 什么事情这么重要啊
All right, Eli. What was so important?
恩 先生 我们都知道你有点不开心
Well, we all know you’ve been feeling a little blue, sir,
然后我想 用一点点圣诞魔法
and l think with the help of a little Christmas magic,
我们会让你开心起来的
we could cheer you up.
天哪
My goodness!
我想他现在需要一个名字了
l guess he’s going to need a name!
亲爱的 他是你的 你给他起个名字吧
He is yours to name, dear.
那么 我就叫你帕帕吧
l think l’m going to name you Paws.
我们永远都是最好的朋友
You and l are going to be best friends for all eternity.
永远 永远是多远 就是地老天荒 小狗狗
-Eternity? How long is that? -Why, forever, young pup!
太棒了
Yes, wonderful.
是啊 太漂亮了
Yes, vey nice.
帕帕 拉着缰绳
Take the reins, Paws!
放松 来 我来帮你 帕帕
Easy! Here, let me help you there, Paws!
亲爱的 这家店在经历了
Honey, this store has barely
30年风风雨雨之后几乎不需要修葺
broken even for the past 30 years.
而且奇怪的是爷爷每年都只赚1分钱
And what’s curious is that Grandpa made a profit of exactly one cent evey year.
其实 我觉得你爷爷开这家店并不是为了赚钱
Well, l have a feeling your grandfather was not in this for the money.
那他干嘛把那种契约写在遗嘱里
Then why did he put that stipulation in the will
什么我们必须把这家店开到圣诞结束
that we have to make a profit over Christmas?
我想不通
l don’t know.
也许哈克巴克爷爷想要确保这家店能正常运营
Maybe Grandpa Hucklebuckle wanted to make sure the store was run properly.
我们要弄些会吸引客流的东西
We need something to bring in customers.
一位看店的圣诞老人怎么样 孩子们爱看圣诞公公
What about a store Santa? Kids love to go see Santa.
恩 驻店的圣诞老人 不错 是啊
-Yes, a store Santa, of course. -Yeah.
这主意太棒了 你到哪儿去找圣诞老人
That’s a great idea! Where do you get a store Santa?
不知道呀…网上
l don’t know… the Internet?
谁会亲吻我的额头
Who will kiss my head
在我躺在床上的时候
When l lie in bed
谁会握着我的手
And who will hold my hand
谁会明了我的心事
Who will understand
谁会给我唱那首歌♥
Who will sing my song to me
谁会紧紧的拥着我
Who will hold me tight
在那样漆黑的夜里
ln the dark of night
谁会梳理我的发
And who will brush my hair
在我的摇椅里哄我入眠
Rock me in my chair
谁会给我唱那首歌♥
Who will sing my song to me
谁会给我唱那首歌♥
Who will sing my song to me
现在你不在了
Now that you are gone
你在那里干什么
What are you doing out here?
你最好赶紧进来 马上就要熄灯了
You better get in here. It’s almost lights out!
那是什么
What’s that?
我妈妈从小就最喜欢的圣诞饰品
My mom’s favourite Christmas decoration from when she was a little girl.
我们过去总是一起把她挂在圣诞树上
We used to hang it on the tree together.
真漂亮 千万别让斯托特太太看到 知道么
lt’s nice. Don’t let Ms Stout see it, OK?
别让斯托特太太看到什么 没什么
-Don’t let Ms Stout see what? -Nothing.
我的规矩里关于玩具是怎么说的
What are my rules about toys?
别 那是我的 不再是了
-Hey, that’s mine! -Not anymore!
别 你怎么能就这么…看着我
-Please! You can’t just… -Watch me!
我有点事情要出去 威尔 现在你负责
l’ve got some errands to run. Will, you’re in charge.
其他的人最好在我回来之前马上睡着
And the rest of you had better be fast asleep by the time l get back.
好了珍妮 我们会帮你拿回来的
lt’s OK, Janie. We’ll get it back.
不 拿不回来了
No, we won’t.
我们都知道它的下场了 它回不来了
We both know where it’s going. It’s never coming back.
它去哪儿了
Where is it going?
好了 先生 我已经准备将驯鹿停在世纪公园了
OK, sir, l’ve prepped the reindeer for landing in Central Park.
自从哈克巴克先生过世以后
Ever since Mr Hucklebuckle’s passing,
纽约的圣诞魔力就不正常了
Christmas spirit has been out of whack in New York.
你们2个在那里要当心 呆在一起别分开
You two be careful down there and stick together.
我会照顾圣诞公公的 好朋友不就是这样的么
l’ll watch out for Santa. That’s what best friends are for!
别担心 亲爱的 我们没事的
Don’t you worry, my darling, we’ll be fine.
我们会替圣诞事务所拜访一些大使
We’ll visit some ambassadors for the Santa Cause,
然后和孩子们聊会 然后在12点回来
talk to the children and be back in a Christmas minute.
我给你打好包了 谢谢
-l packed you a bag. -Thank you.
你的外套 帽子 手套 还有些我做的糖果派
Your suit, hat, gloves, and some of my sugarplum pie.
还有你好像忘记你的北极圈胸针了
And you seem to have forgotten your North Pole pin.
我爱你
l love you.
圣诞公公再见 再见 圣诞公公
-Goodbye, Santa! -Bye, Santa!
搅拌机 舞者 烈马 狐狸走了
Now Dasher, now Dancer, now Prancer and Vixen,
彗星 丘比特 唐纳 闪电 冲啊
on Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen!
威尔 你睡着了没
Will? You awake?
是焚化炉 奎因
lt’s just the incinerator, Quinn.
珍妮是说斯托特太太把她的娃娃丢那里去了
Janie said Ms Stout put her doll in there,
而且如果我们不乖的话
and if we didn’t behave
斯托特太太也会把我们丢进去的
Ms Stout would put us in there, too.
她那么说只是吓唬我们
She’s just saying that to scare us.
斯托特太太不会把珍妮或者其他任何人丢到炉子里去的
Ms Stout is not gonna put Janie or anyone else in there.
睡觉去了 好吗
Go back to bed, OK?
哦 她在那儿 帕帕 那位伟大的女士
Oh, there she is, Paws, the grand lady.
自♥由♥女神像 哇 太漂亮了
-The Statue of Liberty. -Wow! She’s amazing.
吁 彗星 我们要降落在世纪公园
Whoa! Comet, our landing spot is Central Park.
稳稳地降落吧 遵命 圣诞老人
-Put her down gently. -All right, Santa.
哇 是UFO
Wow! UFO.
太棒了
That’s good.
恩…
Well…
好 伙计们 你们休息下
OK, fellas, you get some rest.
圣诞老人 我们在这里等你
We’ll be here waiting for you, Santa.
好的 来吧 帕帕
Yes, come on, Paws.
这袋子真不错
Nice bag.
我爱纽约市的供电系统
l love the energy of New York City.
从没有其他地方像这里一样
There’s nothing like it.
哇 这里的路比工作室里的可宽敞多了
Wow, this is way huger than the workshop.
听我说 帕帕 纽约市是个非常大的地方
Now, Paws, New York City is a great big place
有很多很多的人
with a lot of people,
只有一些虔诚的相信圣诞魔力的人
and only those who believe in the magic of Christmas
才能听得懂你这样的北极动物的说话
can understand North Pole animals like you.
所以你要特别当心
So you need to be vey careful.
搞什么鬼 看看你往哪儿走 老东西
What the heck? Watch where you’re going, you old geezer!
对不起 夫人
l’m so sory, ma’am.
我来帮你捡起来
Here, let me help you with these.
刚到这个大城市
Just arrived in the big city.
让你的狗别吠了 他怎么没栓狗链
Stop your dog from yapping. Shouldn’t he be on a leash?
不是所有人都是圣诞精神的 帕帕
Not eveyone has the Christmas spirit, Paws.
她不是很高兴
She’s not vey jolly.
关你什么事 老家伙
Why don’t you mind your own beeswax, buster.
圣诞快乐
Mery Christmas.
夫人 你的帽子 没事 我去拿
-Madam, your hat! -Don’t wory. l’ll get it.
帕帕 天哪
Paws! No!
停车
Stop!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!