你回家了 雅各布
You’re home, Jacob.
让我们举杯庆祝
Let’s toast to the many adventures
身为势不可挡号♥的新船长 你将历经无数冒险
that lay ahead of you, as captain of the Inevitable.
你又恢复活力了
You’re getting your strength back.
太迟了
Too late.
也许吧
Maybe.
他们对小红的所作所为是不对的
It’s not right what they’re doing to Red.
它救了我们
She saved us.
你必须相信我 求你了
You have to believe me, please.
我相信你
I believe you.
那就帮我阻止他们
Then help me stop them.
我一辈子都在与海兽为战
I’ve been fighting them beasts all me life,
我见识过无法摆脱的怪兽
and I’ve seen things that will never go away.
这艘船是我的一切
This ship is all I know.
没有比莎拉·夏普更忠诚的大副
No first mate more loyal than Sarah Sharpe.
克罗船长做到了 他击败了焰魔
Crow’s done it! He got the Bluster!
全世界都会知道我们的丰功伟绩 我的孩子
The whole world will know what we’ve done, me boy.
你的这艘船将会流芳百世
This ship, your ship, will live on.
没人能阻止
Nothing can stop it.
小蓝
-Blue!
小猫就做不到
Let’s see a cat do that.
打开城门
Open the gate!
(《海兽的历史》)
(《黑暗时代》)
(《战胜海兽》)
是他们
It was them!
噢 可怜的姑娘
Oh, girl.
别担心 小红我会救你出去
Don’t worry, Red. I-I’ll get you out of here.
怎么回事
What is all this
人们怎么都…
Why is everyone…
他做到了 他击败了红焰魔
He’s done it! He’s got the Red Bluster!
可以了 梅莉诺小姐
-That’ll do, Ms. Merino.
船长发话了
-You heard the captain.
下锚
Drop anchor.
克罗船长
Captain Crow.
看来胜者出现了
Well, it looks like we have our winner.
我上次来到白石城♥堡♥之日
When I last visited Whiterock,
你们说猎人的时代结束了
you told me that the days of hunters were over.
但帝王号♥不是海兽的对手
But the Imperator was no match for the beast.
你们所有财权之力
All of your wealth and power,
都比不上一个猎人的怒火
all of this is nothing compared to a hunter’s fury.
终是势不可挡号♥将引领我们
And it’s the Inevitable what will lead the way
进入德格莫尔海及更深处
into the Dregmorr and beyond.
直到所有海兽之尸首
Until the bones of every one of them beasts
都沉于海底
lies at the bottom of the sea!
船长
Captain!
雅各布
Jacob,
回到船上
get back on the ship.
我不能让你这么做
I can’t let you do it.
你令我蒙羞 小子
You dishonor me, boy.
就像之前你令所有猎人蒙羞一样
As you dishonor all them hunters what come before.
那些英勇就义的猎人
All them what died heroes.
是 他们的确是英雄
Aye, they were heroes.
但英雄
But you can be a hero
有时也是错的
and still be wrong.
把长矛给我
Now give me the lance.
我把你当成儿子
I thought of you as a son.
但我现在不认识你了
But I don’t know you.
我给了你一切
I gave you everything!
我救了你的命
I gave you life!
你放下了长矛
You’ve laid down your lance
以为会让你更强
and think it’s made you strong
但你背叛了自己的同胞
But you’ve turned your back on your own kind.
-雅各布 -雅各布
-Jacob! -Jacob!
我应该给你一把更大的刀
I should have given you a bigger knife.
猎人将海兽带入了王国圣地
The hunters brought the beast to the very heart of our kingdom.
为了你们的女王 为了正义
For your queen, for all that is good,
打倒它
strike it down!
炮手们 就位
Cannoneers! Take position!
准备开火
Prepare to fire!
让开 你们这些笨蛋
Out of our way, you fools!
停下
Stop!
如果你这么做 那将永无休止
If you do this, it never ends.
不再猎捕海兽
No more monster hunting!
不可能
Impossible.
你做得很好 孩子
You did good, kid.
还没完
I ain’t done.
我们的书
Our books,
我们的历史
our history,
都是谎言
is a lie.
我不相信 海兽曾经威胁过我们的海岸
I don’t believe the beasts ever threatened our shores.
那只是瞎编乱造的故事
It was just a story.
由他们执笔的故事
A story told by them!
什么
-What
数代以来 王室让我们憎恶海兽
For generations, they’ve taught us to hate the beasts
派出猎人猎杀海兽
and sent the hunters out to destroy them.
海兽渐渐惧怕我们 憎恶我们
And the beasts learned to fear us and hate us,
开始反击
and they fought back!
你竟敢用这样的谎言 诋毁你的国王和王后
Who are you to malign your king and queen with such falsehoods
你没有发言权
You have no right to speak!
我完全有权利
I have every right!
我来自于猎人世家 为你们做出了巨大牺牲
I come from a long line of hunters that died your great death!
你们的王国是由猎人的血
Your kingdom was paid for with their blood,
和野兽的血浇筑而成的
and their blood!
够了 将军 下令吧
Enough! General, give the command.
这场战争是由国王和王后挑起的
This war was started by the kings and queens what come before.
谎言不断散播 他们的帝国也不断壮大
And with every lie, their empire grew.
现在他们仍高高在上说着同样的谎言
Now this lot stands on the same perch and tells the same lies.
为满足自身的贪欲
For their greed.
将军
General!
让这一切结束吧
Let it end.
让这一切结束吧
Let it end!
听她的
Listen to her!
放海兽离开
Let the beast go!
听孩子的话
Listen to the child!
现在好了
Now I’m done.
好了 小红
All right, Red.
我们走吧
We best go.
你要干什么
What are you doing
开火
Fire!
王后下令
Your queen demands it!
将军 我们该开火吗
General, shouldn’t we fire
我的哥哥曾在君主号♥服役 中士
My brother was on the Monarch, Sergeant.
我想知道这场战争是怎么开始的
And I want to know how this war started.
很痛吧
That hurt, didn’t it
你想象不到的痛
You have no idea.
两个生命于那天拯救
Two lives were saved that day.
一个男人与一头海兽
One man and one beast.
在那之后 世界开始改变
And with that, the world began to change.
再无船只开往德格莫尔海了
No ship would ever sail the Dregmorr again.
远方的奥秘不再被打扰
And the mysteries beyond would remain undisturbed.
我也不常好奇了
I don’t think about it much though.
小红很安全 这里有我一切所需
Red is safe, and I have everything I need right here.
我要生有如遇
I’m going to live a great life.
克罗船长是英雄 捕尽海兽为大家
大炮长枪争相用 猎杀海兽不手软
身施长技围剿海兽 大炮鱼叉毫不手软
割下海兽之角 没人为那海兽哀悼
为猎人高唱赞歌♥ 一刻也别停
因为猎人生有如遇 死有重于泰山
让我们举杯向天空 为克罗船长和其独眼干杯
让我们举杯向天空 不醉不休
克罗船长舍我其谁
追捕罪行毫不手软
不惧咬穿 不惧淹没
杀他千万次又何妨
杀他千千万万次 他仍英勇战斗
血与火中 海兽消亡
为猎人高唱赞歌♥ 一刻也别停
因为猎人生有如遇
死有重于泰山