You’re lucky Lord Memnon has a taste for your “science,”
曼能大人欣赏你 算你好运
you old fool.
老家伙
If I find out you had anything to do with this intruder,
要是我发现你和刺客有关系
I will send the executioner.
我就要你的命
We know how to please.
我们会让你满意
Oh, I’m sure you do, ladies, but I… Stay with us.
我相信 但是… 不要走
Stay with us. That’s nice, but now’s not a good time.
留下来嘛 谢谢 我赶时间
We will make your every fantasy come true.
我们会让你美梦成真
Kill him!
放箭
After him!
快追
Go get him!
快追
Well, are you gonna try to kill me or just stare at me?
你是要杀我 还是就这样盯着我
Take a breath.
吸气
Gods be praised!
赞美神
How dare you touch me!
你好大胆 敢碰我
Sorceress, I am an Akkadian hired to kill you.
我是阿卡得人 奉命来杀你
Now, I find myself in a position where you are of more use to me alive.
不过现在 你活着对我更有用
Don’t make me change my mind.
别让我改变主意
And he said, it’s not the size of the hump,
他说 大小不重要
it is the motion of the camel.
重要的是能耐
Alas, I must leave you now.
可惜 我现在要走了
There’s the traitor! Oh, great gods!
叛徒就在那 我的天
He is dead!
他死了
Just admit it, you smelly camel!
认命吧 臭骆驼
I am your master now! You belong to me!
我才是你的主人 你要听我的
He’s dead! Dead!
他死了 死了
Dead!
死了
You are alive. I knew it!
你还活着 我就知道
Right.

I was just saying to the camel,
我才刚跟骆驼说
“Camel, no one could kill our good friend Mathayus.”
没人能杀死我们的马沙亚斯
Get on.
上去
Why should I make it easy for you? You’re sworn to kill me.
我♥干♥嘛要听你的 你不是要杀我
Others will die first.
其他人会比你先死
That’s comforting.
你真会安慰人
So who is your friend? Memnon’s sorcerer.
你朋友是谁 曼能的巫师
Memnon’s sorcerer?
曼能的巫师
Are you insane? She’s going to get us all killed!
你疯了 我们会被她害死
Memnon will have to leave the safety of his palace to get her.
我要用她引曼能出来
So you’re going to use me first and then kill me?
所以你先利用我 再杀我
I feel so much better.
我觉得好过多了
I could always do it the other way around and kill you first.
我也可以倒过来 先杀你
So where are we going?
我们要去哪
The Valley of the Dead.
死亡谷
The Valley of the Dead?
死亡谷?
Nobody goes to the Valley of the Dead!
哪有人去死亡谷的
That’s why they call it the Valley of the Dead!
你以为那个名字是假的?
Wait for me, please!
等我一下
Take a dozen of your best men, track him down,
你带十二名高手去追
kill him…
杀了他
and bring her back to me.
把她带回来
Send me news when he’s dead.
得手立刻通知我
Yes, my lord. My lord.
是的 大王 大王
There are rumors spreading to the armies that she’s gone.
军中传出巫师出走的谣言
Is this true? It is, my lord.
是吗 是的 大王
Then silence them!
那就想办法压制这种谣传
They must believe she is here,
让士兵以为她还在这
if only for a short time.
必须尽快
And when you find the Akkadian,
找到那个阿卡得人
give him this from me.
送这枝箭给他
Are we where I think we are?
我们是不是到了
Yes.

Home.
到家了
Where are you going, Sorceress?
你想去哪 巫师
In a hurry to get back to Memnon?
急着回曼能身边
No, I’m in a hurry to get away from you.
不 急着离开你
I’ll never go back to Memnon.
我也不会回到曼能那里
He’s kept me prisoner since I was a child.
他从小就软禁我
Why did you help me that night in the tent?
那晚在帐蓬 你为什么帮我
I knew you were the one man who could help me escape.
我知道你可以帮我逃走
Run if you like. There are worse dangers out there than me.
要走就走 外面比这儿还危险
What do you mean you can’t find it?
什么叫你找不到
I know it’s around here somewhere.
我知道就在附近
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Just a little place to get out of the storm.
躲避沙暴的地方
What storm?
什么沙暴
You’ll see.
你会看到的
Memnon didn’t come, did he?
曼能是不是没来
Sent his maggots to do his work.
他派了走狗来
He’s smarter than you think.
他比你想的要聪明
Or more cowardly.
应该是懦弱
Can I go home now?
我可不可以回家
Stay here.
待在这里
Cover up.
盖住
You’ll be safe.
你们不会有事的
Look, sir.
快看
He’s attacking! Alone?
他单枪匹马来挑战
The sun has fried his brain.
太阳晒得他神智不清了
A thousand duranas for the one that brings me his head.
取他首级者 赏金一千
Akkadian bastard!
阿卡得混♥蛋♥
Where is he?
他在哪
This way!
这边
You two first. Come on. Go.
你们两个先进去
Stay on the stones.
踩在石头上
Come with me.
跟我来
Don’t touch that.
不要碰
Coward!
懦夫
Show your face!
有种就出来
The Akkadian.
阿卡得人
Ahh! You are alive!
你还活着
You swatted them like flies! You are invincible!
好像拍苍蝇一样 你太厉害了
Tell me. Do you think you can save him?
告诉我 有没有办法救他
His fever’s high. The poison was made with scorpion venom.
他中了蝎子毒 在发高烧
If he does live, the blood of the scorpion…
就算不死… 蝎子血
will always flow through his veins.
也会永远留在他体内
Sorceress.
巫师
It-It’s a miracle.
真是奇迹
She cured you.
她救了你
I knew it! I felt her magic!
我就知道她有办法
It almost killed her, but the gods, they were on our side.
她差点没命 还好有神的保佑
Why?
为什么
Why would you risk your life to save mine?
为什么冒生命危险救我
Because I believe you can save the people.
因为我相信你会拯救百姓
The people are not my problem. Memnon is.
他们不是我的问题 曼能才是
You and the people have the same problem.
你和百姓有相同的问题
Pardon, my lord. A message from Thorak.
启禀大王 索瑞克有消息
Finally the Akkadian is dead.
阿卡得人终于死了
Is there something wrong, my lord?
有事吗 大王
Not at all.
没事
Everything is in order.
一切顺利
In fact, things are going so well…
事实上 因为非常顺利
that I’m moving up our plans.
所以我要把计划提前
Tomorrow night, we feast to celebrate our impending victory.
明晚我们设宴庆祝出师大捷
And then we’ll drive the last of the rebels into the sea.
然后挥军扫平残余的叛逆
Now, go.
下去吧
My lord,
大王
it is customary for the Sorceress to be present at these meetings.
按照惯例 巫师应该出席会议
Why is she not here today?
为什么她今天不在
She’s indisposed.
她不舒服
It is nothing serious, I hope.
我希望不严重

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!