Promise to take me with you and share in the spoils of your adventures.
答应带我走 有好处分我一份
What? All right. Fine. Yes, I promise.
什么 可以 我答应
All right. Now hold still.
搞定 不要动
Oh, here’s one. Ah. That’s a big one!
这边有一只 好大一只
My! Here comes the mother.
哇 这只是蚁后
So, where are we going?
我们要去哪
To Memnon’s kingdom to avenge my brother’s death.
去曼能的土地 替我哥报仇
Never touch the bow. Not a problem.
不准碰我的弓 没问题
Who are you calling?
你在叫谁
My ride.
我的坐骑
It’s a nice camel.
不错的骆驼
Not much room back here. Scoot up, please.
后面很挤 麻烦你挪一挪
Aah. Hey! We had a deal!
嘿 我们说好的
That’s right. And I haven’t killed you… yet.
没错 我没杀你… 还没
What news from my sorceress today?
我的女巫今天看到什么
What news?
看到什么
Your armies will conquer in the West.
你的大军将会西征
Queen Isis’s forces will scatter to the four winds.
大败依希丝女王的军队
Give the generals the news.
把消息传给各将领
Have them make their armies ready for the final campaign.
准备打最后一仗
Yes, my Lord.
是的 大王
You think I’m cruel, don’t you?
你认为我不择手段
Perhaps you’ve forgotten what it’s like outside these walls.
也许你忘了外面的情形
Heartless, ignorant and savage.
残忍♥ 无知 野蛮
But I can change that.
但我能拨乱反正
I will bring order after centuries of chaos.
我会平息数百年的动♥乱♥
An order which will last for a thousand years.
为天下带来长治久安
Rivers of blood can never bring peace.
血流成河换不来和平
But they can bring obedience.
却可以换来服从
That will suffice for now.
那样就够了
And when I have become the king of legend,
一旦我完成霸业
then you shall take your place beside me…
你将与我比肩而立
on a throne… and in my bed.
共享王位 同床共枕
But, my lord,
但是 大王…
in your bed I would lose my gift of sight…
与你同床 我会失去预知能力
and you would lose your advantage in battle.
你也会失去作战的优势
The day I speak of…
那个时候
is the day I no longer need your vision.
我已经不需要你的预知
Gomorrah.
娥摩拉城
Let me tell you,
听我说
after a hard day of looting and pillaging,
打家劫舍 辛苦了一天
there is no greater city than Gomorrah.
最棒的就是去娥摩拉城玩
Except maybe Sodom.
虽然所多玛城也不错
I wish I could join you.
可惜我不能去
You’re not going?
你不去?
Believe me,
相信我
I’d like to even the score with a few of those Red Guards myself.
我是很想找那些红卫队算帐
But with the price I’ve got on my head,
可是我被通缉
I’d never make it through those gates.
不可能进得去
I have faith in you, my friend. You’ll get us in.
我有信心 我们一定进得去
You see?
看吧
They’ve got the city sealed up tighter than a crab’s buttocks.
守卫森严到连苍蝇都飞不进去
I wish there was something I could do to help, but I-I…
我希望能帮得上忙 但我…
Oh, but there is.
你帮得上忙
What business do you have here?
你有什么事
I’ve come to collect a bounty.
我来领赏的
Horse thief. Oh. I know this dog.
马贼 我认识他
They’ll behead him for sure this time.
这次一定让他脑袋搬家
He’ll be all the prettier without it.
他没头会比较好看
What happened?
怎么回事
You got us in. I knew you could do it.
我就说靠你进得来
A jug of your finest wine for my road-weary friend here.
给我朋友来杯最好的酒
Wait a minute. The last thing that…
等一下 我好像记得
that I remember was this huge…
你一记老拳
Akkadian fist coming straight into… Here’s your wine, sir.
挥过来 酒来了
Please, let me know if there’s anything else you’d like.
有什么需要尽管吩咐
Ah. It’s good to be back in the big city.
还是大城市好
Watch my camel for me? Gladly.
帮我看着骆驼 没问题
Been working here long time?
你在这里做了多久
How’s the kabob?
肉串好不好吃
Merchandise of the highest quality.
品质保证
Virgin steel forged by the monks of pompeii.
由庞贝城僧侣铸造的纯钢
Here! Here they are! The world’s finest swords.
看啊 全世界最锋利的剑
Huh? You can’t get respect in Gomorrah without a quality blade…
在娥摩拉城就要佩戴好剑
Birds of paradise, birds of prey.
观赏鸟 肉食鸟
The most beautiful birds in the world.
世界上最漂亮的珍禽
Hey, soldier. Those big muscles look cramped.
阿兵哥 看你肌肉紧绷
Perhaps one of us can help you relax.
我来帮你松弛一下
Maybe all of us.
或者我们一起伺候你
Mister, mister. Guide, mister.
先生 我帮你带路
You need a guide to find your way in Gomorrah.
你需要向导带路
A good guide might be able to show me a way into Memnon’s palace.
好的向导会带我进曼能的宫殿
But a smart guide wouldn’t,
聪明的向导就不会
or he’d be shown into Memnon’s dungeon.
不然你只会进曼能的地牢
I don’t have it.
不在我身上
Do you wanna earn this one?
想不想赚这颗
Get ready. I’ll kill half, you kill half.
准备动手 我一半 你一半
All right. I’ll kill ’em all.
好吧 都交给我
How about we go around them and not kill anybody?
干脆绕路走就不要杀人了
Good Lord. Are you going to kill me?
天啊 你是不是要杀我
Maybe later.
等一下再说
Memnon’s always threatening to have my head.
曼能动不动就要砍我的头
Don’t touch that.
不要碰
What is it?
这是什么
That’s my special magic powder.
那是我精心泡制的魔术粉
Magic powder?
魔术粉?
Yeah, magic powder.
对 魔术粉
It’s a Chinese formula that I procured at great expense.
我花一大笔钱买♥♥来的中国配方
If I get the recipe right, it’ll move mountains,
研制成功的话
clear roadways in an instant…
不但可以开山辟路
do great things, wonderful things.
还可以造福人群
Or terrible things.
也可以为害人间
Like all my inventions, Memnon will try to use it for war.
我的发明都被曼能拿来作战
Where is Memnon?
曼能在哪
Oh, you mean to kill him, do you?
你想杀他 是吗
Yes. Well, in that case,
对 既然如此
I’d say he was in the training courtyard.
他在练武场
No! Let me go!
放手 放开我
I didn’t do anything!
我又没做什么
You know the penalty for thievery.
你知道偷窃的下场
No!

Oh, no.
不要
No!
不要
Intruder!
有刺客
Follow me!
跟我来
You again. How do I get outta here?
又是你 我怎么出去
Through that door.
穿过那扇门
What’s that? That’s one of my latest inventions.
那是什么 我最新的发明
It was meant to be a quick means of transportation,
快速运输机
but there was a little problem with the landings.
不过着陆有点问题
Open!
开门
Open! Don’t touch that. You’ll set it off.
开门 别碰 会启动机器
Right.

Oh. Oh, my!
我的天
A man.
男人
What is this place? Lord Memnon’s harem.
这是什么地方 曼能的后宫
But he visits so rarely. And it gets so lonely.
不过他很少来 我们好寂寞
Can’t you leave me alone, Thorak?
别烦我 行不行
Watch your tongue, philos.
说话小心点
Careful with those! They’re delicate instruments.
小心 这些是精密的仪器

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!