He plotted with Austria.
我告诉了一个朋友。
I told a friend.
我以为他是我的朋友。
A man whom I thought a friend.
他谴责他。
He denounced him.
剩下的都是恐惧。
The terror did the rest.
那个朋友是谁?
Who was that friend?
Chauvelin吗?
Was it Chauvelin?
他答应要救你哥哥的命。
He promised you your brother’s life.
你花了多少钱买♥♥的?
What price did you pay for it?
你花了多少钱买♥♥的?
What price did you pay for it?
我付出了可怕的代价。
I paid a horrible price.
好吗?
Well?
我背叛了绯红的紫罗兰花。
I betrayed the Scarlet Pimpernel.
如何?
How?
福尔克斯的袖口里有一张小纸片。
Ffoulkes had a scrap of paper in his cuff.
我读了这本书,告诉Chauvelin,《紫红花》半夜会在图书馆里。
I read it and told Chauvelin the Pimpernel would be in the library at midnight.
他半夜在图书馆吗?
And was he in the library at midnight?
Chauvelin说他不是。
Chauvelin says he wasn’t.
但我认为他在撒谎。
But I think he is lying.
而我的背叛会让一个高尚慷慨的人丧命。
And through my betrayal a noble and generous man might lose his life.
我该怎么办,珀西?
What am I to do Percy?
我怎么能警告他呢?
How can I warn him?
警告他吗?
Warn him?
反对什么?
Against what?
如果他回到法国,他将面临危险!
Against the danger that threatens him if he goes back to France!
我的亲爱的…
My dear…
如果他是我认为的那种疯子你的警告阻止不了他。
If he is the kind of lunatic I take him to be your warning won’t stop him.
但他可能会去送死!
But he might be going to his death!
这就是他活着的目的。
Well, that’s all the fellow lives for.
再说了,他也不知道你爱上他了。
Besides, he doesn’t know you’re in love with him.
我不爱他。
I’m not in love with him.
我钦佩他的英雄主义,但是…
I admire his heroism, but…
我不爱他。
I don’t love him.
但你知道,只是你不知道而已。
Oh, but you do, only you don’t know it.
我自己直到几分钟前才知道。
I didn’t know it myself until a moment ago.
珀西,别拿这事开玩笑了!
Percy, please don’t joke about it!
这不是笑话。
It’s no joke.
相信我。
Believe me.
危险的游戏,爱上一个幽灵,亲爱的。
Dangerous game, falling in love with a phantom, my dear.
据你所知,他可能是个已婚男人。
For all you know, he may be a married man.
他深爱着自己的妻子。
Who’s deeply in love with his wife.
从来没有。
Never.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
一个爱妻子的男人会不断地让她去面对死亡吗?
Would any man who was in love with his wife leave her continually to face death?
你会吗?
Would you?
我吗?
Me?
咄!我比你想的要浪漫得多。
Zounds! I’m much more romantic than you think.
在这种情况下,我不会离开你。
In a case like that I wouldn’t leave you.
甚至不去找我的裁缝。
Not even to go to my tailor.
马已经准备好了,先生。
The horses are ready, sir.
谢谢你,Brinker。
Thank you, Brinker.
你要走了吗?
Are you going away?
哦,是的,我不是告诉过你吗?
Oh, yes, didn’t I tell you?
城里有重要的生意。
Important business in town.
再见,我亲爱的。
Goodbye, my dear.
我想是你的裁缝吧。
Your tailor, I suppose.
不仅是我的裁缝,也是我的靴匠。
Not only my tailor, but also my bootmaker.
并顺便说一句……
And incidentally…
我想看看我在宫廷里的影响力有多大 你哥哥的那件小事。
I want to see what my influence is worth at court that little matter of your brother.
也许我能帮忙。
Perhaps I can help.
哦,珀西,如果你能……
Oh, Percy, if you could…
我爱你一辈子。
I’d love you all my life.
迦得!
Gad!
我必须记住这一点,亲爱的。
I must remember that, my dear.
再见。
Goodbye.
什么事,Brinker?
What is it Brinker?
6点了,夫人。
It’s 6 o’clock, milady.
我猜你想让我离开这个房♥间。
I suppose you want me to leave this room.
我从来没一个人来过这里,对吧?
I’ve never been here quite alone, have I?
不,夫人。
No, milady.
好的,Brinker,谢谢你。
All right, Brinker, thank you.
珀西!
Percy!
珀西!
Percy!
Brinker !Brinker !——夫人。
– Brinker! Brinker! – Milady.
一封信,要交到贵妇人的手里。
A letter, to be delivered into your Lady’s good hands.
-珀西爵士的吗?——不,夫人。
– From Sir Percy? – No, madam.
来自法国大使阁下。
From his excellency, the French Ambassador.
Chauvelin先生在哪儿?
Where’s Monsieur Chauvelin?
他今早去法国了,夫人。
He left this morning for France, madam.
好的,谢谢。
All right, thank you.
Brinker !
Brinker!
马车。
The carriage.
很好,夫人。
Very good, milady.
安德鲁·福克斯爵士在吗?
Is Sir Andrew Ffoulkes in?
是的,夫人。
Yes, milady.
我去叫安德鲁爵士,夫人。
I’ll call Sir Andrew, milady.
布莱克尼夫人,发生什么事了?
Lady Blakeney, what’s happened?
安德鲁爵士,没时间废话了。
Sir Andrew, there’s no time to waste in talking.
听我说。
Just listen to me.
你们的领袖和朋友,猩红花
Your leader and friend, the Scarlet Pimpernel
——我的丈夫. .-你怎么知道的,夫人?
– My husband.. – How do you know that, milady?
现在不要问任何问题。
Do not ask any questions now.
他处于致命的危险之中。
He is in deadly peril.
Chauvelin知道珀西·布莱克尼和猩红花是同一个人。
Chauvelin knows that Percy Blakeney and the Scarlet Pimpernel are one and the same.
Chauvelin是怎么知道的?
How did Chauvelin come to know?
通过我。
Through me.
你是说你背叛了他吗?
Do you mean to say that you betrayed him?
是的,是的,我背叛了他,不管怎么背叛的
Yes, yes, I betrayed him, never mind how
告诉我…
just tell me this…
珀西去布洛涅了吗?
Has Percy left for Boulogne?
是的。
Yes.
-为了救我弟弟?——还有德·图尔内。
– To save my brother? – And de Tournay.
他们在布洛涅的会面地点是哪里?
What is their meeting place in Boulogne?
为什么?
Why?
-你想…-看看我,伙计!
– Do you want to… – Oh, look at me, man!
我看起来像一个想把丈夫送去送死的女人吗?
Do I look like a woman who wants to send her husband to his death?
我想找到珀西,警告他,救他,或者和他一起死。
I want to find Percy, to warn him, to save him or to die with him.
我和你一起去。
I’ll go with you.
你能带上你的朋友吗?
Can you bring your friends?
十。
Ten of them.
其余的都在法国。
The rest are in France.
珀西禁止我们过去。
Percy has forbidden us to go over.
这将是我们第一次违抗他的命令。
It will be the first time we’ve ever disobeyed him.
即使我必须杀了Chauvelin,我也要救珀西。
I’ll save Percy even if I have to kill Chauvelin.
如果他要上断头台,我会跟着他。
And if he goes to the guillotine I’ll go after him.
你们就是公民了!
There you are citizens!
布洛涅现在也有自己的断头台了。
Boulogne has a guillotine of it’s own now.
一样的巴黎!
Same as Paris!
那是什么!
That’s nothing!
法国一半的城镇都有。
Half the towns in France have got them.
放开她,弗朗索瓦斯!
Let her go, Francois!
很好,是吗?
Good, eh?
诱饵到此为止。
So much for the bait.
现在是陷阱。
Now for the trap.
这次我们不能再犯任何错误了。
We can’t afford to make any mistakes this time.
记住,要上断头台,要么是花绣要么是我们自己。
Remember, it’s either the Pimpernel or ourselves for the guillotine.
-罗伯斯庇尔知道他在这里。——是的。
– Robespierre knows he is here. – Yes.
网撒得广,不能只靠计谋。
The net must be spread with more than cunning.
Blakeney不是傻瓜。
Blakeney’s no fool.
此外,他是化妆和伪装的大♥师♥。
Besides, he’s a master of makeup and disguise.
他可能会变成一个老妇人, 一个背着包的小贩,一个留着胡子的农民,任何东西!