-可怕的黑死病。——瘟疫?
– The horrible black plague. – Plague?
是的。
Yes.
我想我不可能把他活着带到Chambois。
I don’t think I shall get him alive as far as Chambois.
给我……船长,请用您的烟斗给我点蜡烛好吗?
Give me… give me a light from your pipe, will you Captain?
你们用瘟疫远离我吧!
Keep away from me with your plague!
快离开这里!
Get out of here, quick!
当你回来的时候,试着通过另一扇门。
And when you come back, try to pass another gate.
因为你不会再经历一次了!
For you won’t pass through this one again!
你说得对,船长。你是对的。
You are right, Captain. You are right.
但我会回来的……在某种程度上。
But I’ll be back… somehow.
-这里谁负责?——我。
– Who’s in charge here? – I am.
一个老巫婆会坐着马车从这里经过。
An old hag of a woman will pass this way in a cart.
你要阻止她,逮捕她。
You are to stop her, and arrest her.
你是说老巫婆吗?
Did you say an old hag?
你没听错。
You heard me.
但是,但是她前段时间来过这里。
But, but she passed through here some time ago.
-她的护照是…——你这个可怜的傻瓜!
– Her passport was… – You miserable fool!
你浮躁的白♥痴♥!你搜过手推车了吗?
You blundering idiot! Did you search the cart?
不,不,我……她孙子在里面染上了瘟疫。
No, no, I… her grandson was inside with the plague.
-你希望我揭露…-你应该动动脑筋!
– Would you expect me to expose… – You were expected to use your brains!
现在我看到你没有了!
Now I see you haven’t any!
那个生病的孙子其实是三个从断头台上抢过来的贵族!
That sick grandson was really three aristocrats snatched from the guillotine!
一万地狱!
Ten thousand hells!
那个老巫婆是谁?
And the old hag, who was she?
那个老巫婆,我聪明的船长……
The old hag, my clever Captain…
是那个被诅咒的英国人,猩红的蝴蝶花。
Was that cursed Englishman, the Scarlet Pimpernel.
向前走,这次我们一定能抓住他!-开门!
– Forward, we’ll catch him this time! – Open the gates!
那是什么?
What’s that?
什么?
What?
听起来像是一群骑士。
Sounds like a troop of horsemen.
我们所追求的!
We’re being pursued!
不要害怕,女士们。你和朋友们在一起。
Don’t be frightened, Ladies. You are among friends.
-但是这些士兵呢?-我的朋友,小姐,还有你的朋友。
– But this soldiers? – My friends, Mademoiselle, and yours.
你是绯红的蝴蝶花吗?
Are you the Scarlet Pimpernel?
我只是我们伟大领袖手中卑微的工具。
I am only a humble instrument in the hands of our great leader.
-你们有几个人?- 20,夫人。
– How many are you? – Twenty, madam.
一个指挥,十九个服从。
One to command, nineteen to obey.
-我们要见你们的领导吗?-对不起,我得让你快点。
– Shall we see your leader? – I’m sorry, I must ask you to hurry.
-德·图尔内在哪儿?-带回监狱。
– Where’s de Tournay? – Taken back into prison.
——为什么?-我们不知道。
– Why? – We don’t know.
所以我们必须回来把他带走。
So we have to come back and take him.
-在加来怎么样?-劳森在那。
– How are things at Calais? – Lawson’s there.
——艾舍斯特呢?-我们离开时他还没到。
– And Ashurst? – He hadn’t arrived when we left.
哦没有他?
Oh hadn’t he?
他的时间意识是有缺陷的。这是两次。
His time sense is defective… that’s twice.
他们可能已经逮捕了他。
They may have arrested him.
现在他们在海峡港口都很小心。
They’re very careful at the Channel ports nowadays.
我对你的命令是不要逮捕你。
My order to you is that you’re not to be arrested.
我希望你能服从我的命令。
And I expect my orders to be obeyed.
是的珀西。
Yes Percy.
你,威尔莫特和格兰特回巴黎去。
You, Wilmot and Grant go back to Paris.
我姐夫会跟你去的。
My brother-in-law will follow you there.
昆汀会给你们三个下一个指示。
All three of you will get your next instructions from Quentin.
好吧,再见。
Well, goodbye.
记住……别被逮到

And remember… don’t get caught.
——正确的。——正确的。
– Right. – Right.
——祝你好运!——再见。
– Good luck! – Goodbye.
走吧!
Go!
快跑!
Giddap!
嗯…
Well…
他们为什么要阻止德·图尔内?
Why did they keep de Tournay back?
因为罗伯斯庇尔想见他。
Because Robespierre wanted to see him.
罗伯斯庇尔想见他,因为共和国的大使从伦敦来了。
And Robespierre wants to see him because the Ambassador of the Republic,has come over from London.
Chauvelin吗?
Chauvelin?
为什么?
Why?
都是为了你,珀西。
All in your honor, Percy.
你的工作变得比以前更危险了。
Your work is becoming even more dangerous than it was.
我们的工作,阿尔芒。
Our work, Armand.
你马上回巴黎去。
You go back to Paris at once.
尽你所能找出关于Chauvelin的一切
Find out everything you can about Chauvelin
如果他去伦敦,你也去。
If he goes to London, you go too.
我们最危险的敌人是公民Chauvelin。
Our most dangerous enemy is citizen Chauvelin.
公民Chauvelin。
Citizen Chauvelin.
公民Chauvelin !
Citizen Chauvelin!
我亲爱的Chauvelin,我很抱歉我不得不要求你去伦敦
My dear Chauvelin, I’m very sorry that I have to ask you to undertake the journey to London.
但是,这一猩红色的花的问题已经成为一个国家的威胁。
But this matter of the Scarlet Pimpernel has become a national menace.
你怎么能指望我在一个对我们恨之入死地,处处为我设置障碍的国家里发现他呢?
How can you expect me to detect him in a country that hates us like the devil and puts every obstacle in my way?
我们希望你们能像战场上的将军一样克服困难。
We expect you to overcome obstacles like our generals in the field.
他们知道输掉战争就意味着上断头台。
They know that to lose the battle means the guillotine.
你有什么计划吗?
Have you any plans?
自然。
Naturally.
我们可以认为绯红紫罗兰和他的帮派操着一口流利的法语。
We may assume that the Scarlet Pimpernel and his gang speaks perfect French.
因此,他们属于一个由法国护士和法国教师组成的阶级
They belong therefore to a class that has been brought up by French nurses and French tutors.
到目前为止还不错。
So far not bad.
我有一张所有可能的名字的名单。
I have a list of all the likely names.
我让他们日夜监视。
I have them watched day and night.
我迟早会拉网的。
Sooner or later, I’ll draw the net.
你觉得德·图尔内会有用吗?
You think de Tournay might be useful?
可能。
Possibly.
德图 前任图尔内伯爵 前驻伦敦法国前国王的大使。
De Tournay,the former Count de Tournay former Ambassador to the former King of France in London.
公民Chauvelin
Citizen Chauvelin
法兰西共和国驻伦敦大使。
Ambassador of the French Republic in London.
德·图尔内,我想给你个提议。
De Tournay, I want to make you an offer.
我们给你生命。
We offer you your life.
作为回报,我们只要求你和你的英国朋友们联♥系♥一下, 很快你就能告诉我们谁是被称为猩红花蕊的人。
All we ask in return is that you merely get in touch with your many English friends and soon you will be able to tell us who is the man known as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
你想让我当间谍?
You want me to be a spy?
你从政太久了,不能不是个现实主义者。
You have been too long in politics not to be a realist.
我们给你的一点信息。
A little piece of information we give you your life.
上帝给了我生命…
God gave me my life…
只要他高兴,他就会把它拿走。
He will take it away as soon as it pleases Him.
现在,我的家人上了断头台……
And now my family has gone to the guillotine…
我唯一的愿望就是追随。
My one wish is to follow.
听到你的家人还活着会改变你的看法吗?
Would it alter your outlook to hear that your family is alive?
别跟我开玩笑。
Don’t trifle with me.
为了人类未来的幸福,我把他们送上了断头台……
I sent them to the guillotine for the future happiness of the human race…
但我不允许酷刑。
But I do not allow torture.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
我看见他们被拖向囚车。
I saw them being dragged towards the tumbrel.
在他们走向断头台的路上,鲜红花把他们抢走了。
On their way to the guillotine the band of the Scarlet Pimpernel snatched them away.
他们在哪儿?
Where are they?
这个时候可能在英国。
Probably in England by this time.
敬英王乔治三世陛下。
To His Majesty King George III.
上帝保佑他款待我们这些可怜的流亡者。
God bless him for his hospitality to us poor exiles.
给法国国王路易…
To King Louis of France…
愿上帝保佑他。
May God protect him.
也敬您的丈夫,夫人。
And to your husband, madam.
我希望绯红的紫罗兰花和你们能救他,就像你们救我们一样。
I hope the Scarlet Pimpernel and you gentlemen will rescue him, as you did us.
绯红的紫罗兰花
The Scarlet Pimpernel…
多么滑稽的名字……这是什么意思?
What a droll name… What does it mean?
这是路边一朵不起眼的花,小姐。
It is a humble wayside flower, mademoiselle.
它隐藏了世界上最优秀最勇敢的人的身份。
And it hides the identity of the best and bravest man in all the world.
安德鲁爵士,你知道我在伦敦最好的朋友玛格丽特·圣·贾斯特吗?
Do you know, Sir Andrew, my best friend in London Marguerite St. Just?
苏珊娜,我跟你说过多少次了, 我不会让人在我面前提到那个女人的名字。
Suzanne, how often am I to tell you I will not have that woman’s name mentioned in my presence.
但是妈妈,你不能相信那个可怕的故事。
But mother, you can’t believe that dreadful story.
什么故事吗?-这是事实。
– What story? – It’s the truth.
圣玛格丽特刚刚向法庭告发了圣西尔侯爵和他的家人。
Marguerite St. Just denounced the Marquis de St. Cyr and his family to the tribunal.
他们都上了断头台。
They all went to the guillotine.
-玛格丽特·圣·Just?——是的。
– Marguerite St. Just? – Yes.
她嫁给了一个英国人。
She married an Englishman.
你认识她吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!