Good. Send me back.
很好 送我回去吧
I don’t give a shit. I wanna go back.
我才不在乎 我想回去
Careful.
小心点儿
Get in the booth. No.
进录音棚 不进
Get in the booth! No!
快进录音棚 不去
I’m not gonna be your little lap dog anymore.
我不会再当你的小宠物狗了
You’ve been speaking for me this whole time.
你一直是这样对待我的
You get in the fucking booth.
你给我进该死的录音棚去
I’m done.
我不干了
You dog cunts will be lucky to get a gig
你们这些狗崽能在这唱歌♥
singing in the fucking shower.
就应该觉得三生有幸
Good fucking job! No, really! Really! Good fucking job!
干得他妈的太好了 真的 干得好
Anarchy! Mayhem!
闹吧 使劲闹啊
Rock ‘N’ Roll, baby!
继续干吧 宝贝儿们
Come on, Joanie.
来吧 琼
Fuck you! Fuck you!
他妈的 我♥操♥
Fuck you!
他妈的
Rock ‘n’ roll.
摇滚乐
Fuck me.
真该死
I think I just need a break…
我想你需要从乐队
from the band, or something.
什么的解脱出来
If you haven’t noticed, we’re in the middle of cutting a record.
你难道没注意到我们正在录专辑吗
I just gotta spend time with my family.
我只是需要多跟家人在一起
Your family?
你的家人吗
Who?
那是谁
No, really, your mom in Indonesia or your drunk dad?
说真的 你那个在印尼的妈还是酒鬼老爸
Are we not your fucked-up family now?
我们不是你该死的家人吗
I can’t do this anymore.
我再也受不了了
I need my life back, you know?
我需要重新开始生活
This is my life.
这就是我的生活
The runaways.
逃亡乐队
The runaways, they were a…
逃亡乐队 她们曾是
conceptual rock project that failed.
典型摇滚乐队 但以失败告终
Kim, do you have any regret that the girls turned on you?
吉姆 你后悔那些女孩背叛你吗
No.

I’m glad they turned on me.
我很高兴她们背叛了我
It shows spirit.
这才能显示出精神
If I’m training a wild dog…
就好像我在训练一条野狗
and it bites me in the hand…
它咬了我的手
then I know I’ve trained it well.
这样我才知道我训练的不错
My hand is made of iron.
我的手是铁做的
That’s all it took.
这就是代价
That’s all it took.
这就是代价
She’s 16 years old and she’s already a creep.
她才十六岁 但已经心理变♥态♥
Am I worried about them?
我为她们担心吗
No, they’ll be fine.
不 她们都会没事的
I mean, a year from now,
我是说 一年之后
They’ll all be living in a trailer park in the valley.
她们都会生活在山谷的拖车里
Fat, pregnant,
变胖 怀上孩子
and happy as fleas on a dog.
像狗身上的跳蚤一样开心
But me…
但是我
poor me…
可怜的我
I’m on my way to becoming…
我正在成为
rock ‘n’ roll legend.
摇滚界的传奇
Put your finger there.
摁着那儿
Yeah, something like that.
对 就这样
Cool.
好的
I wish I could play.
我希望我也会弹
I’d be in a band with you.
就可以跟你一起组乐队了
Yeah, but you can’t.
是的 但是你不会弹
I heard Cherie’s doing a movie.
我听说雪莉在拍电影
Yeah?
是吗
You don’t need her.
你不需要她
You should go solo, like Bowie.
你应该像鲍伊一样独唱
Bowie’s just Bowie.
鲍伊是鲍伊
He doesn’t need any band.
他并不需要乐队
It was my band.
这是我的乐队
I wrote the songs, she just sang them.
我写歌♥ 她唱
Yeah, well, people always remember the singer.
是的 但人们都只记得歌♥手
Get up.
起来
Hey, come on. Get up.
快点起来
Everyone out. Hey.
都出去
Come on, get up.
起来
Everyone, get the fuck out! come on!
都他妈的滚出去
Hey! Come on! What?
出去 怎么了
Fuck off.
滚出去
All right, all right.
好吧
Yeah, fucking nice.
就是这样
Stay. Stay right here.
就待在那里
Just keep playing.
继续弹
I’ll see you later.
过会见你
I can’t sell this to you.
我不能把这个卖♥♥给你
I have my ID.
我有身份证
Calling manager to counter 7.
叫经理来七号♥台
Yes, what can I do?
有什么可以帮您的吗
I’m sorry, but we won’t be able to sell you that.
对不起 我们不能把那个卖♥♥给你
I’ll have you fired…
我会让他们炒了你
replaced…
被人代替
just like that.
就像那样
I’m gonna have to ask you to leave, please.
我不得不请你离开
Right now.
现在
You’re nothing but dog shit, mister.
先生 你就是坨狗屎
And you…

you’re just a filthy pussy.
你是下♥贱♥的婊♥子♥
Pup ‘n fries.
油炸小店
Hola, pup ‘n fries. Can I help you?
你好 这是油炸小店 能帮你吗
Marie Currie, please.
找一下玛丽·科莉
Cherie?
雪莉
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I need you to come and pick me up.
我需要你过来接我
I can’t, I’m at work.
我不行 我在上班呢
I have to go.
我得挂了
Places, everyone!
所有人就位
Places! Places!
就位 都就位
Places.
就位啊
Hey, you.
喂 你
You must obey…
你必须守规矩
or you will bleed.
不然你会受惩罚
You know I need to get my way.
你知道我要找回我的路
So now you listen up.
现在你听好了
You are my pup. I beat you up in every way.
你是我的小狗 我每天都打你
And when I speak to you, you answer true.
当我跟你说话的时候 你要说真话
I’ll make you black and blue.
我要打的你遍体鳞伤
We are not to blame for seeing love is pain.
看透爱情布满伤痛不是罪过
We’re not ashamed…
不觉得羞耻
to say love is pain.
说出爱情布满伤痛
To say that love is pain.
爱情布满伤痛
And I’ll do it again!
我会从头开始
People have been asking about you at Rodney’s.
罗德尼的节目里总是有人问起你
Sorry for calling you at work.
在工作的时候打给你真对不起
It’s okay.
没关系
How’s it going over there?
你的工作怎么样
Oh, it’s a dream.
就像是梦
Especially when people come in thinking I’m you.
尤其当人们走进来认为我是你
I actually signed an autograph the other day.
前几天我还给人签名了
This guy came in and asked for one for his daughter…
有个男的进来说她女儿要签名
but I totally knew it was for him.
但我知道是他想要
Mom called.
妈妈打电♥话♥来了
She said they’re playing “Cherry Bomb”
她说印尼的广播
on the radio in Indonesia.
放了《樱桃炸♥弹♥》

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!