对的
Right.
不太成功啊
Not a success.
为什么呢
Why?
我写<野猫>时用了一些过气的方言
Well, Wildcat was written in a kind of obsolete vernacular…
野猫
Wildcat…
野 猫
Wild… cat…
野猫
Wildcat…
我要走了
I’m going to go.
我要摘了这个然后
I’m taking this off and I’m going.
离开这里
Stepping out.
这他妈的到底什么鬼
What the hell kind of way to act is that?
开门
Open the door.
他应该磕嗨了
He’s on drugs.
我一会儿回来
I’ll be right back.
James Bradley
James Bradley…
稍微暂停一下
Hold on a minute, please.
发生了什么事
What’s going on?
Pagoda有话要跟你说
Pagoda has something to say.
他得了癌症
He has a cancer.
不 他没有
No, he doesn’t.
我知道胃癌是什么样的
I know what stomach cancer looks like.
我见过
I’ve seen it.
况且胃癌病人怎么可能一天三顿芝士汉堡加薯条
And you don’t eat three cheeseburgers a day with French fries if you got it.
病痛会让你饱受折磨
The pain is excruciating.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
我老婆得过
My wife had it.
不仅科尔比综合医院里没有McClure医生
Not only is there no Dr. McClure at Colby General
科尔比公共医院压根不存在
there is no Colby General.
它1974年就关门了
It closed in 1974.
哦 真该死
Aw, shit, man.
真该死
Oh, shit, man.
你好 能派辆的士
Yes, can you send a taxi
到阿切尔大道111号♥么 尽快
to 111 Archer Avenue right away, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我们要回到街头流浪了吧 伙计
I guess we’re back out on the street, huh, pal?
你也了解内情么 Pagoda
Were you part of this, Pagoda?
他当然知道了
Of course he was.
不 他是知道
No, well, yeah, he was
但是 他并没有深入参与
but, I mean, he wasn’t that involved.
你在哪儿搞来这些医疗设备的
Where’d you get all these medical supplies?
圣彼得医院有个哥们欠我人情
A guy at St. Pete’s owed me a favor.
我帮他打过一些医疗事故的官司
I did some malpractice work for him.
但我确实有高血压
I do have high blood pressure, though.
我知道这件事让我看起来像个坏蛋
Look, I know I’m going to be the bad guy on this one.
但是 我真的想说 过去这六天
But I just want to say, the last six days have been
可能是我生命中最美好的六天
the best six days of probably my whole life.
话音刚落
Immediately after making this statement
Royal意识到他并没有说谎
Royal realized that it was true.
你为什么要这样对我们 Royal
Why’d you do this to us, Royal?
有什么意义呢
What was the point?
我以为我能重夺你的芳心
I thought I could win you back.
然后我以为可以摆脱掉Henry
And then I thought I could get rid of Henry…
最起码维持现状
and at least keep the status quo.
但是我们都有七年没说过话了
But we hadn’t spoken in seven years.
我知道
I know.
另外
Plus, uh…
我破产了
I was broke.
我被酒店赶了出来
And I got kicked out of my hotel.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You’re a bastard.
再见 Royal
Good-bye, Royal.
别对儿子们那么严厉 Chassie
Take it easy on those boys, Chassie.
我不想你也经历这些
I don’t want this to happen to you.
你知道么 这个病 这种与死亡的近距离接触
You know, Richie, this illness, this closeness to death
对我产生了很大的影响
has had a profound effect on me.
我感觉 我不是原来的我了 我真的不一样了
I-I feel like a different person, I really do.
老爹 你从没有濒死过
Dad, you were never dying.
但是我要好好活了
But I’m going to live.
他不是你♥爸♥爸
He’s not your father.
你也不是
Neither are you.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
我♥操♥
God… damn…
这是你最后一次捅我刀了 记住了么
That’s the last time you put a knife in me, hear me?
375号♥街Y 谢谢
The 375th Street Y, please.
一个城♥堡♥一般的巨大建筑门边的标牌写着375号♥街Y
一个放着一张单人床的天花板低矮的极小房♥间
全世界都针对我
Everyone’s against me.
这是你的错 伙计
It’s your fault, man.
是 我知道 但该死的 我只想我的家人能爱我
Yeah, I know, but damn it, I want this family to love me.
你有多少钱
How much money you got?
我没钱
I don’t have.
什么 你破产了
What, you’re broke?
你一定是在逗我
You got to be kidding me.
这间房♥的房♥租怎么办
How are we going to pay for this room?
好吧 我们总能想到办法的
All right, we’ll think of something.
我不再爱你了
I’m not in love with you anymore.
我都不知道你爱过
I didn’t know you ever were.
我们别把事情弄得更艰难了
Let’s not make this any more difficult
现在已经一团糟了
than it already is.
好吧
Okay.
什么好吧
Okay, what?
好吧 我也不爱你
Okay, I’m not in love with you, either.
我知道啊 你爱的是Richie
Yes, I know; you’re in love with Richie
真是变♥态♥又恶心
which is sick and gross.
你是不是给我妈寄了你的剪报
Do you send my mother your clippings…
还有你的大学成绩单
and your grades from college?
别再看不起我了
Please stop belittling me.
你从来没有正视过我
You never gave me the time of day
直到我的书开始有了好评
till I started getting good reviews.
你的书评价没那么好
Your reviews aren’t that good.
但销量好啊
But the sales are.
先生们 你们目前知道多少
Gentlemen… how much do you already know?
恐怕只知道冰山一角
Very little, I’m afraid.
你想看看这份报告么
Would you like to examine the report?
好的
Yes.
*Jackie是个坏小子 Judy是个小不点儿*
*Jackie is a punk, Judy is a runt*
*他们都去了柏林 加入白雪滑冰团*
*They both went down to Berlin, joined the Ice Capades*
*哦 我不知道为什么*
*And, oh, I don’t know why*
*哦 我不知道为什么*
*Oh, I don’t know why*
*他们可能会死 是的*
*Perhaps they’ll die, oh, yeah*
*他们可能会死*
*Perhaps they’ll die*
19岁
第一次结婚
*哦 是的*
*Oh, yeah*
*他们可能会死*
*Perhaps they’ll die, oh, yeah*
*他们可能会死*
*Perhaps they’ll die, oh, yeah*
21岁
塞纳河左岸
*第二个段落 和第一个相同*
*Second verse, same as the first*
*Jackie是个坏小子 Judy是个小不点儿*
*Jackie is a punk, Judy is a runt*
*他们都去了柏林 加入白雪滑冰团*
*They both went down to Berlin, joined the Ice Capades*
公开巡演
24岁
*哦 我不知道为什么*
*And, oh, I don’t know why*
*哦 我不知道为什么*
*Oh, I don’t know why*
*他们可能会死*
*Perhaps they’ll die, oh, yeah*
巴布亚新几内亚
25岁
*他们可能会死*
*Perhaps they’ll die*
*哦 是的*
*Oh, yeah*
吉普赛出租
26岁
*他们可能会死*
*Perhaps they’ll die, oh, yeah*
环城巴士
27岁
*他们可能会死*
*Perhaps they’ll die, oh, yeah*
欧文岛渡轮
30岁
22号♥大道特快
32岁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!