*在操场旁*
*Down by the schoolyard*
*再见 在操场旁的我和Julio*
*See you, me and Julio down by the schoolyard.*
你们知道吗 他救过我的命
He saved my life, you know.
在30年前 我在加尔各答的一个小店被人捅了一刀
30 years ago, I was knifed in a bazaar in Calcutta.
他背着我去了医院
He carried me to the hospital on his back.
谁捅了你
Who stabbed you?
他捅的
He did.
当时有人悬赏我的命
Yeah, there was a price on my head
而他是雇佣杀手
and he was a hired assassin.
直接拿小刀刺入了我的内脏
Stuck me right in the gut with a shiv.

Hey!
怎么了
What?
你们去哪儿了
Where have you been?
呃 我们只是出去透了透气
Uh, we just stepped out to get some air.
这是什么
What’s that?
我靠
Holy shit.
这不会是
That’s not…?
这是什么啊
What is that?
噢不是不是 这是 狗血
Oh, no, no, that’s, uh, dog’s blood.
你过来
Come here.
怎么了
What?
离我孩子远点
You stay away from my children.
听懂了吗
Do you understand?
天呐 我好多年没进过这儿了
My God, I haven’t been in here for years.
嘿 你听没听我说话
Hey! Are you listening to me!
我在听
Yes, I am!
我觉得你依然处于精神崩溃中
I think you’ve having a nervous breakdown!
你还没从Rachael的死中恢复过来
I don’t think you recovered from Rachael’s death.

I…
原来在这儿
There you are.
Royal和Etheline漫步在公园的小径 Royal戴着羊毛帽
在身侧摆弄着拐杖 孩子们在湖边的树林里玩耍
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
日日尽欢
I’m having a ball.
嬉笑打闹
Scrapping and yelling and mixing it up.
珍惜与你们相处的每一分钟
Loving every minute with this damn crew.
对了 谢谢你将我们的孩子抚养长大
I want to thank you for raising our children by the way.
好的
Okay.
我不是在开玩笑
I’m not kidding.
你凡事以他们优先 对吧
You always put them first, didn’t you?
我尽力了
I tried to.
但最近我发现自己做得不够好
Lately I feel like maybe I didn’t do such a great job.
天哪 别妄自菲薄
Goddamn it, don’t do that to yourself.
我才是辜负了他们的那个人
I’m the one that failed them.
或者 不管怎样 任何人都没错
Or, anyway, it’s nobody’s fault.
还有 那个
Plus, that… it doesn’t…
为什么你毫不关心我们呢 Royal
Why didn’t you give a damn about us, Royal?
为什么你毫不在乎
Why didn’t you care?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我为自己感到羞愧
I’m ashamed of myself.
但是我可以告诉你一件事
I’ll tell you one thing, though…
你比我见过的任何女人
you got more grit, fire and guts
都要勇敢 热情 有担当
than any woman I have ever met.
你 你在笑什么
What… what are you smiling about?
没什么
Nothing.
才不是 什么事这么好笑
No, wha… what’s so funny?
没什么
Nothing.
只是你的这些表达方式
It’s these little expressions of yours.
我没懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about
但是我暂且把它当做夸奖了
but I’ll take it as a compliment.
你很忠贞 Ethel
You’re true blue, Ethel.
真的
You really are.
你的感情生活怎么样
How’s your love life?
跟你没关系
None of your business.
我想让你告诉Royal我们的事
I’d like you to talk to Royal about us
如果你不介意的话
if you don’t mind.
我觉得现在的时机不适合 Henry
I don’t think the timing’s right for that, Henry.
我同意
Well, I’d agree
除非我相信他真的只能活六周了
if I thought he was really going to die in six weeks
可我并不相信
but I don’t.
我希望事实如此
Well, I hope you’re right.
恐怕 我今晚不能与你出去了
Actually, I don’t believe I’ll join you tonight.
明早我再打给你
I’ll call you in the morning.
她真这么说了
She said that?
太好了
Great.
那混♥蛋♥的处境真是岌岌可危了
Got the sucker on the ropes.
我能问你些事吗 Hank
Can I ask you something, Hank?
当然
Okay.
你想撬走我的女人吗
Are you trying to steal my woman?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你明明听清了 Coltrane
You heard me, Coltrane.
Coltrane
Coltrane?
什么
What?
你是刚刚叫我Coltrane了吗
Did you just call me “Coltrane”?
没有
No.
没有吗
You didn’t?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
就算我说了
But if I did…
你又能怎么样呢
you wouldn’t be able to do anything about it, would you?
你觉得我会置之不理吗
You don’t think so?
对啊
No, I don’t.
听着 Royal
Listen, Royal
如果你觉得可以如此冒犯我
if you think you can march in here…
你要说瞎话了吗
You want to talk some jive?
我也来说瞎话
I’ll talk some jive.
我说一些你没听过的瞎话
I’ll talk some jive like you’ve never heard.
噢 是吗 – 是啊
Oh, yeah? – Right on!
坐下 – 什么
Sit down. – What?!
你说什么乱七八糟的
Wh-what did you say?
我说坐下 他妈的
I said sit down, goddamn it!
噢 我听见了 你滚出我家
Oh, I heard you! I want you out of my house!
这不是你家
This is not your house!
你这个傻♥逼♥滚出去
I want your raggedy ass out!
别跟我玩文字游戏
Don’t talk semantics with me.
这可不是你
Oh, this is not your…
发生什么事了
What’s going on here?
没什么
Nothing.
你好 我想找科尔比综合医院的
Hello, I’m calling in regards to a Dr. McClure… yes…
McMlure医生
at Colby General.
病人名字是Royal Tenenbaum
The name of the patient is Royal Tenenbaum.
这是薄荷糖吗
Is that a Tic-Tac?
他给了你多少钱
How much is he paying you?
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我是和Tenenbaum家一起长大的
Well, I grew up with the Tenenbaum family, you know.
好的 – 我就住街对面
Right. – Across the street.
他们现在过得不怎么样 是么
They’ve fallen on hard times now, haven’t they?
这我无法否认
I can’t say no.
这就是在瞎扯
This is bullshit.
换个台吧
Change it, huh?
你的手怎么了
What did you do to your hand?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
就不能来个人帮我们杀了这些老鼠么
Can we get somebody over hereto kill these mice for us?
不行 这是Chas的老鼠
No. They belong to Chas.
或者说这些是他发明的
Or anyway, he invented them.
好的 至少让他找个他妈的笼子把它们关着吧
Well, get him to stick them in a fucking cage or something.
Etheline 能麻烦你过来一趟么
Etheline… mind coming up here for a minute, please?
盘算啥呢 老哥
What’s cooking, Pops?
拭目以待吧
You’ll see.
现在 说说你上一本小说
Now, your previous novel…
嗯 <野猫>
Yes. Wildcat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!