那这就是最好情况了
Then that’s the best we’ve got.
Pagoda那里有一个包裹装着我的遗嘱
Pagoda’s in possession of a parcel containing my will
和一些葬礼的指示
and some instructions for the funeral
包括墓志铭 为大限之日准备的
including my epitaph, for when the time comes.
把它刻上墓碑之前
Proofread it for me
记得帮我校对 好吗
before they carve it on the headstone, okay?
好的
Okay.
我一直爱着你 顺带一句
I never did stop loving you, by the way.
你相信吗
Do you believe that?
不太信
Not really.
你看起来光彩照人
You look terrific.
这条裙子更是魅力有加
That dress is stunning.
谢谢
Thanks.
*天使潸然泪下*
*Tears that angels cry…*
*天空也日星隐耀*
*And the dark and all the sky…*
关灯了老头子
Lights out, old man.
我还得看会儿书 Chas
I thought I’d read for a while, Chas.
抱歉 11点半了 得关灯了
Sorry, 11:30. Lights out.
我这个句子才看一半
I’m right in the middle of a sentence.
那你就早上再继续看完吧
Well, you’ll have to finish it in the morning.
得按规矩来
Them’s the rules.
Chas
Chas?
晚安 儿子
Good night, my boy.
*当你爱的人说再见*
*When the one you love says good-bye*
*唱首摇篮曲吧*
*Sing a lullaby*
三场戏剧
Margot Tenenbaum著
看来你和爸爸又和好如初了是吧
Looks like you and Dad are back together again, huh?
他也是你♥爸♥爸 Chas
He’s your dad, too, Chas.
不 他才不是 – 他是
No, he’s not. – Yes, he is.
你真的很讨厌我 对不对
You really hate me, don’t you?
并没有 我爱你
No. I don’t. I love you.
我不知道你以为这么帮他能得到什么好处
Well, I don’t know what you think you’re going to get out of this
但是相信我
but believe me,
不管是什么 都不值得
whatever it is, it’s not worth it.
Chas
Chas…
我不想伤害你
I don’t want to hurt you.
我知道你和孩子们经历了什么
I know what you and the boys have been through.
你是我的哥哥 我爱你
You’re my brother, and I love you.
别说了
Stop saying that!
那个混♥蛋♥在干什么
What’s that jackass doing?
我认识你 小混♥蛋♥
I know you, asshole!
这是Eli寄给你的吗
Did Eli send you that?
是啊
Mm-hmm.
他总是寄给我他的杂♥志♥剪报
He always sends me his clippings.
为什么
What for?
我想他只是喜欢得到鼓励
I think he just likes the encouragement.
他已经寄了好多年了
He’s done it for years.
以前还会把大学的成绩单寄给我
He used to send me his grades in college.
这太荒谬了
That’s ridiculous.
你打算在这里呆多久
How long do you intend to stay here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你还会回家吗
Are you ever coming home?
可能不会
Maybe not.
你在开玩笑
You’re joking.
不是
No.
那我想去死
Well, I want to die.
Raleigh 拜托
Raleigh, please…
你看上别人了吗
Have you met someone else?
我都不敢想
I couldn’t even begin to think about
该怎么回答这个问题
knowing how to answer that question.
我不喜欢你这么对待Raleigh
I don’t like the way you’re treating Raleigh.
你胡说什么
What are you talking about?
你都不认识他
You don’t even know him.
我都见过他了 而且我认为他应当
Well, I’ve met him, and I don’t think he deserves…
别管闲事
Stay out of it.
你和那个寄生虫劈腿了
You’re two-timing him with that bloodsucker
那个Eli Cash
Eli Cash.
现种做法不对 他妈的
Now, that’s just not right, damn it.
你以前是个天才
You used to be a genius.
不 我没有
No, I didn’t.
无论如何 他们以前是这么说你的
Anyway, that’s what they used to say.
Richard 我知道你和Margot非常亲近
Richard, I know you’re terribly close to Margot
你可能是最了解她的人
and probably understand her better than anyone.
我能告诉你一些事吗
May I confide in you?
好的
Okay.
我认为她有外遇了
I believe she’s having an affair.
我伤心欲绝
I’m utterly devastated.
我 不知道该去哪儿求助了
I… don’t know where else to turn.
你能给我点建议吗
Will you advise me?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想干些什么呢
What do you want to do?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
可能 呃
Perhaps, uh…
找到那个男的吗
Find the guy and get him?
也不是 我觉得我们可以
Well, no, I thought we could…
你觉得那个男的是谁呢
Who do you think it might be?
我现在还不清楚
I don’t know at the moment.
我们切合实际一点 好吗
Let’s look at the actuals, okay?
我完全认可你
I agree with you a hundred percent.
因此才有营销网络的存在
That’s why we have marketing grids.

Hey.
我们去小东京买♥♥点烟花玩玩儿怎么样
What do you say we go down to Little Tokyo and get some fireworks?
你有事吗
What do you need?
没事
Nothing.
我看见你让他们 呃 帮你处理数据
I see you got them, uh, crunching numbers for you.
请不要进入这个房♥间
Please don’t come in this room.
这两个孩子就像长耳野兔一样
Chas has those boys cooped up
被Chas拘禁起来了 Etheline
like a pair of jackrabbits, Etheline.
他自有道理
He has his reasons.
我知道
Oh, I know that
但是你不能让孩子们恐惧生活
but you can’t raise boys to be scared of life.
你得让他们学会鲁莽一点
You got to brew some recklessness into them.
我觉得这个建议太糟糕了
I think that’s terrible advice.
不 你才不是这么想的
No, you don’t.
我们有拳击与自卫课
We take boxing and self-defense classes.
我要的不是那种瞎比划的舞蹈课
I’m not talking about dance lessons.
我说的是拿砖头砸别人挡风玻璃那种的
I’m talking about putting a brick through the other guy’s windshield.
我是说让你们肆意宣泄压抑的内心
I’m talking about taking it out and chopping it up.
您指什么
What do you mean?
*穿着睡衣的妈妈从床上爬起来*
*The mama pajama rolled out of bed*
*奔向了警♥察♥局*
*And she ran to the police station*
*爸爸发现了 他开始大叫*
*When the papa found out, he began to shout*
*然后开始了调查*
*And he started the investigation*
*是犯法了*
*It’s against the law*

Go!
*这是犯法了*
*It was against the law*
*妈妈发现了 这是犯法了*
*What the mama saw, it was against the law*
*妈妈看着地面吐了口唾沫*
*The mama looked down and spit on the ground*
*每每提到我的名字*
*Ev’ry time my name gets mentioned*
*爸爸都会说 噢 如果我抓到那小子*
*The papa said, “Oy, if I get that boy*
*我会把他钉在拘留所*
*I’m gonna stick him in the house of detention”*
*我在路上*
*Well, I’m on my way*
*不知道该去哪儿*
*I don’t know where I’m goin’*
*我在路上*
*I’m on my way*
*消磨着时间*
*I’m takin’ my time*
*但是不知道该去哪儿*
*But I don’t know where*
*再见了Rosie女王*
*Goodbye to Rosie, the Queen of Corona…*
过来
Come here.
*再见 我和Julio*
*See you, me and Julio*
趁现在 快跑
That’s it! Run!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!