好的
Okay.
来 我们追上去
Come on, let’s shag ass.
如果你想找人聊聊的话就告诉我一声 好吗
Well, just let me know if you need somebody to talk to, okay?
我很喜欢Raleigh
I like Raleigh very much.
我知道他比你大很多
I know he’s a lot older than you are
而且你们正在经历一些问题
and you two are having some problems
但 不论如何 也许我能帮帮忙呢
but… anyway, maybe I can help.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
嘿 Baumer 是他
Hey, Baumer! All right!
太好了 哈哈 天哪
All right! Ha! Oh, shit! Oh, Jesus.
顺便说一句 我听说你寄给Eli的那封信了
By the way, I heard about that letter you sent to Eli.
你的烟掉了
You dropped some cigarettes.
那不是我的
Those aren’t mine.
它刚从你口袋里滑出去
They just fell out of your pocket.
哦天哪 看看你
Oh, my Lord, look at you.
进来
Come in.
你跟Margot讲了
Did you tell Margot
我给你写的那封信了吗
about that letter I wrote to you?
怎么 她提到了
Why? Did she mention it?
好吧 我确实说了
Yes, I did.
我真好奇她为什么要说出来
Why would she have repeated that, I wonder?
我还想问你呢
Well, I would ask you the same question.
确实
Rightly so.
你刚刚说什么
What’d you say?
什么
What?
我什么都没说
I didn’t say anything.
什么时候 刚刚没说话吗
When? Right now?
不好意思 别理我
I’m sorry; don’t listen to me.
我刚刚嗑了药
I’m on mescaline.
脑子一天都在放空
I’ve been spaced out all day.
你是说你嗑药了吗
Did you say you’re on mescaline?
没错 是的
I did, indeed.
十分肯定
Very much so.
你经常 呃
How often do you, uh…?
我很担心你 Richie
I’m worried about you, Richie.
为什么
Why?
其实是Margot不知何故担心你
Well, actually, Margot is, for some reason.
但是当你说你爱上她的时候
But I did find it odd
我确实觉得挺奇怪的
when you said you were in love with her.
她已经结婚了 你知道的
She’s married, you know.
是啊
Yeah.
而且她还是你姐姐
And she’s your sister.
领养的
Adopted.
酒店侧门Royal走进旋转门然后在大堂站定
那里放着很多行李箱衣箱和盒子
我的百科全书呢
Where are my encyclopedias?
放进储藏室了
They’ve been placed in storage.
去你妈 你抢走了我的百科全书
Well, damn you. You’re taking my encyclopedias.
这是羞辱我 – 不好意思
Th-this is humiliating. – I’m sorry.
您想进行书面投诉吗
Would you like to make a complaint in writing?
我该去哪儿呢
Where am I supposed to go?
你这是让我露宿街头
You’re turning me into a damn hobo.
我很乐意为您在另一家酒店预定房♥间
I’d be happy to make a reservation for you at another hotel.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
Frederick
Frederick.
你好 Dusty
Hello there, Dusty.
您好
Hello.
能借我个硬币吗
Could you spot me a quarter?
当然
Of course.
Richie 嗨
Richie? Hi.
我是你♥爸♥
It’s your dad.
我认为他很孤独
I think he’s very lonely…
比他展示出的样子更孤独
lonelier than he lets on
甚至可能比他自己意识到的还孤独
maybe lonelier than he even realizes.
你跟他说过这些了吗
Have you spoken to him about this?
简单说了两句 而且他同意我们
Briefly, and he agreed that we…
不好意思 我好像有点疑惑
I’m sorry, maybe I’m a little confused here.
你在暗示什么呢
What are you suggesting?
让他回来 住在我的房♥间
That he come here and stay in my room.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
并没有
No, I’m not.
无论如何 我认为他住在这里会更舒适一些
Anyway, I think that he’d be much more comfortable here than he would…
谁他妈在乎啊
Who gives a shit?
我在乎
I do.
你这个废物
You poor sucker.
你这个可悲的爹爹跟屁虫
You poor, washed-up papa’s boy.
好了 不要失控
All right, let’s not get out of hand.
拜托你 不要掺和进来 Sherman先生
Please, don’t get in the middle of this, Mr. Sherman.
这是我们的家务事
This is a family matter.
不许这样和他说话
Don’t talk to him like that.
叫我Henry吧 – 我还是倾向叫Sherman先生
Call me Henry. – I prefer Mr. Sherman.
叫他Henry
Call him Henry.
凭什么 我跟他没这么熟
Why? I don’t know him that well.
你都认识他十年了
You’ve known him for ten years.
那是作为你的会计 就是Sherman先生 没错
As your accountant, Mr. Sherman, yes.
那你睡哪儿
Where are you going to sleep?
我打算去楼上宿营
I’m just going to camp out upstairs.
我们也带了睡袋
We brought our sleeping bag…
Uzi
Uzi!
我们不介意的 爸爸
We don’t mind, Dad.
我们喜欢他
We like him.
喜欢谁 爷爷吗
Who, Pappy?
“爷爷”
“Pappy”?
他可以睡在我们楼上的房♥间
He can sleep in the room above us.
Ari 这事儿你决定不了
Ari, it’s not your decision.
你也决定不了
Nor is it yours.
其实 他已经在楼上了
Well, he’s already up there.
什么
What?!
我猜他大概睡着了
I think he’s asleep
因为他刚刚才服了药
because of the medication he’s on
但是 我觉得你可以叫醒他再把他扔出去
but I… I guess you can wake him up and throw him out…
如果妈妈允许的话
if Mom says it’s okay.
滚出去
Get out.
好吧
All right.
我收拾下东西
Let me just collect my things.
可以把拐杖递给我吗 Richie
Would you mind handing me my cane, Richie?
我找找看 我的行李箱在哪儿
Let me see, where’s my suitcases?
我来拿吧
I’ll get ’em.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
爸爸
Dad!
妈妈
Mom!
给我点镇静剂好吗 儿子
Grab me a Nembutal, will you, son?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你♥他♥妈♥在乎吗
What the fuck you care?
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
Pagoda
Pagoda?
打电♥话♥给McClure医生
Call Doctor McClure.
吸口气然后憋住
Take a breath and hold it.
咳一下
Now cough.
病情还稳定
His condition is stable.
刚刚的发作只是副作用
The attack was just a side effect.
我建议让他食用流体
I recommend you push fluids
同时继续服用胃癌的药物
and continue the stomach cancer medication.
Smitty昨天加班了
今晚你能顶他的班吗
我们能动他吗
Can we move him?
当然不行
Absolutely not.
得多久呢
For how long?
得再观察一阵子
We’ll have to wait and see.
他会好转吗
Is he going to be all right?
看情况 他是个斗士吗
That depends. Is he a fighter?
是的
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!