谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你为什么这么紧张呢
Why are you so nervous?
说实话
Well, to tell you the truth
我有18年没和男人一起睡过了
I haven’t slept with a man in 18 years.
你们养的这条老猎狗可真厉害
That’s a hell of an old hound dog you got there.
他叫什么
What’s he go by?
Buckley
Buckley.
Buckley 坐
Buckley, sit.
你们知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我是Royal
I’m Royal.
你们听说过我吗
Have you heard of me?
节哀顺变
I’m very sorry for your loss.
你们的母亲是一位极其有吸引力的女性
Your mother was a terribly attractive woman.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是哪个
Which one are you?
Ari
Ari.
Uzi 我是你爷爷
Uzi, I’m your granddad.
你好
Hello.
很抱歉我们之前并不认识
I’m sorry we haven’t gotten to know each other.
我很少被邀请过来
I don’t get invited around very much.
顺便说一句 你们对此怎么看
What do you think of that, by the way?
哦 你们
Oh, you…
你们不用说话
you don’t have to say anything.
我猜你们是想对这老头子说”去你的”
It’s kind of a “Fuck you” To the old man, I guess.
你们的爸爸怎么样
How’s your daddy?
挺好的
Fine.
你这么觉得吗
You think so, huh?
他多久让你们锻炼一次
How often has he got you working out?
一周16次
16 times a week.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
跟他说你们想见见我
Tell him you want to meet me.
但是我们刚刚见过啊
But we just met.
不 我们没有
No, we didn’t.
听着 我希望我们能建立起联♥系♥
Look, I’d like us to have a relationship
但是我们得搭搭桥牵牵线才行
but we have to pull some strings to make it happen.
你们得这么跟他说 你说
Now, here’s what you tell him. You say…
我打赌妈妈肯定希望我们
Well, I bet Mom would have wanted us
在他死去之前和他见一面
to meet him before he died.
是吧
Wouldn’t she?
你觉得呢
Don’t you think?
她是个老顽固 是不是
She was a tough old broad, wasn’t she?
我不知道
I wouldn’t know.
不好意思 走吧
Excuse me. Come on.
哦 对
Oh, that’s right.
我们还有另一个人埋在这 是吧
We’ve got another body buried here, haven’t we?
等一下
Uh, hold on.
拿点这个
Take some of these.
走吧
Come on.
你觉得那个大老黑搬来了会怎么样
So what do you think of this big, old black buck moving in up there?

Who?
Henry Sherman
Henry Sherman.
你知道他吗
You know him?
知道
Yeah.
他能顶个屁用吗
Is he worth a damn?
我觉得能
I believe so.
你的手指怎么了
What happened to your finger?
Uzi 嘘
Uzi, shh.
没关系 我可以告诉你
It’s okay, I’ll tell you.
我是被领养的 你知道吗
I’m adopted. Did you know that?
我确实是
Well, I am.
14岁的时候 我去找我真正的家人
When I was 14, I went to find my real family.
他们住在印第安纳州
They live in Indiana.
好了 现在只要把一根山胡桃树干
All right, now, just set one of them hickory trunks
放在这上面 Maggie妹妹
right up top there, sister Maggie.
你试过把它接回去吗
Did you try to sew it back on?
不值得
Wasn’t worth it.
生于1889.8.24 卒于1949.8.15
参加过两场战争 是九个孩子的父亲 溺亡于里海
这墓真♥他♥妈♥壮观
Hell of a damn grave.
真希望是我的
Wish it were mine.
真遗憾啊 是不是
It’s a shame, isn’t it?
什么
What?
你当年兴许还能在球场上
Well, you probably had another good two or three years
再比拼个两三年
of competitive play in you.
兴许
Probably.
我在那场比赛上押了好多
I had a lot riding on that match, you know.
钱 还有个人情感
Financially and personally.
Baumer 你那天为什么在那愣住了
Why did you choke out there that day, Baumer?
Gandhi先生领先40-15
Mr. Gandhi leads 40-15.
这是Richie Tenenbaum的72次
That’s 72 unforced errors
非受迫性失误
for Richie Tenenbaum.
这是他这辈子打的最烂的一次
He’s playing the worst tennis of his life.
他现在在想什么 Tex Hayward
What’s he feeling right now, Tex Hayward?
我不知道 Jim
I don’t know, Jim.
很明显他的状态不对
There’s obviously something wrong with him.
他脱下了鞋和一只袜子
He’s taken off his shoes and one of his socks
啊 事实上 我觉得他正在哭
and… actually, I think he’s crying.
我也这么觉得
I think you’re right.
他看的是亲友团里的谁 Tex
Who’s he looking at in the friends’ box, Tex?
那是他姐姐 Margot
That’s his sister, Margot
和她的新婚丈夫Raleigh St. Clair
and her new husband, Raleigh St. Clair.
他们昨天刚刚结婚 Jim
They were just married yesterday, Jim.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
我从未见过这样的事
I’ve never seen anything like this.
我也是
Neither have I.
今天的温斯卫普球场可真够奇怪
Strange day out here at Windswept Fields.
在那之后我基本上就消失了 是吧
I kind of disappeared after that, didn’t I?
是的
Yeah.
但是我理解
But I understood.
我知道你并不擅长失望
I know you’re not very good with disappointment.
那颗小BB弹还在你手上吗 Chassie
You still got that little BB in your hand, Chassie?
你为什么射我
Why did you shoot me?
那正是这个游戏的目标啊 不是吗
It was the object of the game, wasn’t it?
不是
No.
我们是队友
We were on the same team.
是吗
Were we?
你起诉了我
Well… you sued me.
两次 让我被取消了律师资格
Twice. Got me disbarred.
我也没记仇 是不是
I don’t hold it against you, do I?
在没有您的书面授权的情况下
And how is it possible
Tenenbaum先生怎么可能取出这些资金呢
for Mr. Tenenbaum to withdraw these funds without your written authorization?
反对 法官大人 妈的 我
Objection, Your Honor. Damn it, I…
你为什么不让我来提出反对呢 Royal
Why don’t you leave the objections to me, Royal?
因为我成立公♥司♥的时候还未成年
Because I started the corporation when I was a minor.
所以我的大多数账户上原本的签名
So, my father was the primary signatory
就是我父亲的
on most of my accounts.
我14岁的时候
He also stole bonds
他还从我的保险箱里偷过债券
out of my safety deposit box when I was 14.
你觉得你可以开始原谅我了吗
You think you could start forgiving me?
我为什么要这样
Why should I?
因为你在伤害我
Because you’re hurting me.
过来
Come on.
你进过监狱吗
Were you in prison?
算是吧
Kind of.
最低警戒的
Minimum security.
我被国税局给坑了
I got jacked by the IRS.
我们该走了吗
Should we split?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
叫我Tenenbaum先生
No, call me Mr. Tenenbaum.
好的
Okay.
不 我逗你玩的 叫我爷爷
No, I’m kidding; call me Pappy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!