我得装几个新洒水喷头
I have to get some new sprinklers
再装一个备用安全系统
and a backup security system installed.
我们这里也没有洒水喷头啊
But there are no sprinklers here, either.
那我们可能也得想点办法了
Well, we might have to do something about that, too.
好啦
Okay.
好玩吗
Isn’t this fun, huh?
棒不棒
Isn’t this great?
像露营一样
Feels like we’re camping.
我们什么时候回家呀
When are we going home?
看看这个
Hey, look at this.
挺厉害吧
Pretty cool, huh?
谁把它放这的
Who put that in here?
好啦
Okay.
明天见啦 小伙子们
Well, I will see you boys in the morning.
晚安 – 晚安
Good night. – Good night.
晚安
Good night.
不然这样
You know what?
我看我跟你们一起睡这里好了
I think I’m going to sleep in here with you.
那样的话
That way…
我们都能在一起
…we can all be together.
会有什么样的副作用啊
What kind of side effects can be expected?
有很多可能性
Well, there are a number of possibilities.
基本上都会有严重的恶心眩晕感
Severe nausea and dizziness are standard.
有一部分患者还会突发癫痫
A certain percentage of patients may also experience seizure.
你是说会在地上打滚那种吗
You mean, like flopping around on the floor and everything?
有可能
In some cases.
你有客人造访 亲爱的
You have a visitor, my darling.
谁啊
Who is it?
是我 亲爱的
It’s me, sweetie.
Raleigh说你一天有六小时
Raleigh says you’ve been spending six hours a day
把自己锁在这里
locked in here, watching television
泡在浴缸里看电视
and soaking in the tub.
我没有呀
I doubt that.
这样可不是很健康 不是吗
I don’t think that’s very healthy, do you?
我也不觉得把电器放浴缸边上是聪明的做法
Nor do I think it’s very intelligent to keep an electrical gadget on the edge of the bathtub.
我把它绑在暖气片上了
I tie it to the radiator.
反正这对你眼睛也不是很好
Well, it can’t be very good for your eyes, anyway.
Chas回家了
Chas came home.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他跟Ari和Uzi会跟我住一段时间
He and Ari and Uzi are going to stay with me for a little while.
为什么他们能这么做
Why are they allowed to do that?
我也说不上
I don’t know exactly
但我觉得他情绪很低落
but I think he’s been very depressed.
我也是啊
So am I.
你也是什么
So are you, what?
但是为什么非得这样
But why is this necessary?
因为我陷入了定式 需要改变一下
‘Cause I’m in a rut, and I need a change.
拿好
Hang on.
出租车
Taxi!
这辆车有个凹痕
That cab has a dent in it.
你是不是不爱我了
You don’t love me anymore, do you?
我还是挺爱你的
I do, kind of.
我现在无法解释
I can’t explain it right now.
这里也有个 这里还有个
Another dent here, and another dent here.
我会联♥系♥你的 好吗
I’ll call you, okay?
你好
Hello.
人呢
Hello?
你好 美人
Hello, beautiful.
有空吗
Got a minute?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我需要帮助
Uh, I need a favor.
我想和你 和孩子们在一起待一阵
I want to spend some time with you and the children.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
等一下 该死的
Well, wait a minute, damn it!
别跟着我
Stop following me.
我想要回我的家庭
Well, I want my family back.
你得不到了
Well, you can’t have it.
我替你难过 但是太晚了
I’m sorry for you, but it’s too late.
听着
Well, listen…
宝贝 我要死了
Baby, I’m dying.
我 我病得很严重
Yeah, I’m-I’m sick as a dog.
我活不过六周了
I’ll be dead in six weeks.
我要死了
I’m dying.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
发生了什么
What’s happening?
我很抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
我还不知道
I didn’t know.
他们怎么说的
Well, what’d they say?
诊断结果是什么
What is the prognosis?
别担心 Ethel
Take it easy, Ethel.
坚 坚持住 宝贝 挺住
Now, hold-hold on, baby, hold on.
挺住 好吗
Hold on, okay?
Ethel 挺住 别哭
Ethel, hold on, hold on.
医生在哪呢
Where is the doctor?
别 先
Don’t… Well, just…
先等一下
W-Wait a second now.
等一下
Wait a second.
呃 听好 我不会死的
Okay, uh, listen, I’m not dying…
但是我需要一些时间
but I need some time.
差不多一个月吧 好吗
A month or so, okay?
我希望我们 我希望
I want us… I want us to-to…
你有毛病吧
What’s wrong with you?!
妈的
Damn!
Ethel
Ethel.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?!
Ethel 宝贝
Ethel, baby…
我确实快死了
I am dying.
你到底是不是
Are you or aren’t you?
什么 是不是快死了吗
What? Dying?
是的
Yeah.
你告诉你的孩子们了吗
Have you told your children?
差不多吧
More or less.
他们还好吗
And are they all right?
不好说
It’s hard to say.
你父亲是谁
Who’s your father?
他的名字叫作Royal Tenenbaum
His name is Royal Tenenbaum.
你告诉过我们他已经死了
You told us he was already dead.
是的 啊 他现在确实要死了
Yeah, well, now he’s really dying.
准备好了 – 打印出来
Ready. – Print it.
我很遗憾 Margo
I am very sorry, Margo.
没事的
That’s okay.
反正我们也没有血缘关系
We’re not actually related, anyway.
是的
True.
劳驾 我要发一封回信
I’d like to send a response, please.
好的先生 请讲
Yes, sir, go ahead.
亲爱的妈妈 我收到了你的讯息
Dear Mom, I received your message.
我将立刻回家
I’m coming home as soon as possible.
这个我应该找谁
Who do I see about that?
这艘船的搬运工安排Richie在哈利法克斯下船
The ship’s porter arranged for Richie to disembark at Halifax
然后换乘上海伦娜女王号♥的三等舱
and transfer to a third-class state room on board the Queen Helena
驶向东海岸
destined for the Eastern seaboard.
他的行李将在11天后才能送达
His trunks would not arrive for another 11 days.
嘿 Baumer
Hey, Baumer.
我能跟你合张影吗
Do you mind if we get a picture with you?
没问题
Not at all.
他要求自己的固定搭档
He had made a request for his usual escort
那个在他网球巡回赛时陪伴他的人
the one from his days on the circuit
坐绿线巴士在码头与他会面
to meet him at the pier by way of the Green Line bus.

Hi.
如往常一样 她迟到了
As always, she was late.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!