我自己办理出院了
I checked myself out.
你缝了多少针
How many stitches did you get?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想要看看么
You want to see?
我的天啊
Jesus.
Richie 这看起来太可怕了
Richie, that looks horrible.
我听说了你前夫的事
I heard about your ex-husband.
Desmond
Desmond?
应该是吧
I guess so.
我没有听见他的名字
I didn’t get his name.
好的
Yeah.
我在海上遇见他的
I met him in the ocean.
我正在游泳
I was swimming
他划着独木舟来到我面前
and he came out to me in a canoe.
我们只结了9天婚
We were only married nine days.
我听说了Eli的事
And I heard about Eli.
我知道
I know.
可怜的Eli
Poor Eli.
其实 我们大多数时间都在说你
Anyway, we mostly just talked about you.
真的吗
You did?
是啊
Yeah.
我猜这就是魅力所在 你能明白么
I guess that was the attraction, if you know what I mean.
我有事情要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
什么事
What’s that?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我无法自♥制♥地想你
I can’t stop thinking about you.
我离开了一年 但愈演愈烈
I went away for a year, and it only got worse
我不知该怎么办了
and I don’t know what to do.
我们躺一会儿吧
Let’s lie down for a minute.
这就是我们当年带去博物馆的睡袋 是吧
This is the sleeping bagwe took to the museum, isn’t it.
你为什么要这么做
Why’d you do it?
因为我么
Because of me?
是啊 但这不是你的错
Yeah, but it’s not your fault.
你不会再这么做了吧
You’re not going to do it again, are you?
那可不好说
I doubt it.
我觉得我们只能
I think we’re just going to have to be
在心底偷偷相恋
secretly in love with each other
然后不要再提了 Richie
and leave it at that, Richie.
第二天早上 Richie下了楼 他拿着野猪头标本
把它挂在了墙上原本的位置 他戴上自己的墨镜
*再见 露比周二餐厅*
*Good-bye, Ruby Tuesday*
*谁能为你署名*
*Who could hang a name on you?*
*因你每天都在改变*
*When you change with every new day*
*不过我会想你的*
*Still I’m gonna miss you…*
大堂到了
Lobby floor.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
上楼么
Going up?
好的
Yeah.
哪一层呢 先生
What floor, sir?
随便了
Doesn’t matter.
所以 你现在是个电梯操作员了
So, you’re elevator operators now?
是的 刚开始工作
Yeah, just started.
等加入工会了我们还会有加薪
We’ll get a bump as soon as we join the union.
你为什么要做这个
What made you decide to do that?
我们破产了
We’re broke.
但是回答你的问题
But in answer to your question
我是想证明我能尽自己的本分什么的
I wanted to prove I could pay my dues, and whatnot.
我只希望有人能注意到
I just hope somebody notices.
你那天不是问我为什么发挥失误吗
You asked me why I choked out there that day.
我想我知道答案了
I think I may know the answer
而且我需要你的建议
and I wanted your advice.
当然可以
Sure.
因为Margot Tenenbaum
Margot Tenenbaum?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 从什么时候开始的
Well, since when?
一直如此
Since always.
她知道吗
Does she know?
她怎么想这事
Well, what does she feel about that?
我觉得她应该很迷惑
I think she feels confused.
我很理解她
Well, I can understand that.
这可能不合法
It’s probably illegal.
我不这么觉得
I don’t think so.
我们没有血缘关系
We’re not related by blood.
这倒是
That’s true.
但还是会被反对
Still frowned upon.
不过这年头 也没什么事是不被反对的
But then, what isn’t these days, right?
说不好 没准这能行得通
I don’t know, maybe it works.
为什么不呢 管他呢
Why not, what the hell.
你们爱着彼此
You love each other.
没人知道以后会发生什么 所以
Nobody knows what’s going to happen, so…
你知道么
You know some…
别听我的
Don’t listen to me.
我从来就没搞懂她
I never understood her myself.
我从来没搞过懂咱家的任何一个
I never understood any of us.
我希望我能告诉你怎么做
I wish I could tell you what to do
但我办不到
but I just can’t.
没关系的
That’s okay.
不 有关系
No, it’s not.
你还把我当你父亲吗
You still consider me your father?
当然了
Sure, I do.
我真希望能为你们做更多
I wish I had more to offer in that department.
我知道你是这么想的 老爸
I know you do, Pop.
话说回来 我不怪你
I don’t blame you, by the way.
她是个漂亮的姑娘
Uh, she’s a great-looking girl
而且聪明伶俐
and smart as a whip.
Mordecai
Mordecai.
*Stephanie说 她想知道*
*Stephanie says that she wants to know*
*为什么她浪费半辈子*
*Why she’s given half her life*
*在她讨厌的人身上*
*To people she hates now…*
天啊不会吧
Holy shit.
你回来了
You came back.
我的乖乖
Jiminy crickets.
这神鸟脑子里肯定有个雷达
That damn bird must have radar in its brain.
是你吗 Mordecai
Is that true Mordecai?
我不确定这是不是Mordecai
I-I’m not so sure this is Mordecai.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
它直接就飞到这儿了
He flew right in here.
这只身上多了好多白羽毛
This bird has much more white feathers on him.
哦 这小崽子肯定是在换羽毛
Oh, the son of a bitch must be molting.
哦 我还得请你帮我另一个忙
Oh. I need your help with something else.
没问题 什么状况
You got it. What’s the situation?
是这样的 我想Eli可能 – 等下
Well, um, I think Eli maybe… – Hold it.
Pagoda 大厅见
Pagoda, meet me in the lobby.
咱们要大干一场了
Let’s hit it.
我不是说现在就要解决 不过 也行
I didn’t mean right this second, but… that’s okay.
我觉得这不是拉姆西斯
I don’t think it was Ramses.
我认为是图挺卡萌
I believe it was Tootinkamen.
图坦卡蒙
Tutankhamen.
图坦卡蒙吗
Tutankhamen?
是的 图坦卡蒙
Yes. Tutankhamen.
哪位
Yes?
嗨 Richie
Hey, Richie.
我们想带你去戒毒
We want to take you to get some help.
就你们几个人
Is it just you guys?
你们能回避一下吗
Would you excuse us, please?
好吧
Okay.
我们还是朋友吗
Are we still friends?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们还是么
Are we?
当然了 你怎么能问得出口
Of course. How can you even ask me that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!