I said sit down, goddamn it!
我听见了 你给我滚出我家
Oh, I heard you! I want you out of my house!
这不是你家
This is not your house!
你给我滚出去 混♥蛋♥
I want your raggedy ass out!
别跟我玩文字游戏
Don’t talk semantics with me.
这不是你的…
Oh, this is not your…
你们怎么回事
What’s going on here?
没什么
Nothing.
喂 我想找寇比综合医院的麦克鲁尔
Hello, I’m calling in regards to a Dr. McClure, yes,
麦克鲁尔医生
at Colby General.
病人的名字是罗伊·特伦鲍姆
The name of the patient is Royal Tenenbaum.
这是薄荷糖吗
Is that a Tic-Tac?
他给了你多少钱
How much is he paying you?
我不知到你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我在特伦鲍姆家长大
Well, I grew up with the Tenenbaum family, you know.

Right.
就在街对面
Across the street.
他们现在处境艰难 对吗
They’ve fallen on hard times now, haven’t they?
我没法否认
I can’t say no.
一派胡言
This is bullshit.
换台
Change it, huh?
你的手怎么了
What did you do to your hand?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
我们能请人来灭鼠吗
Can we get somebody over here to kill these mice for us?
不能 它们是查斯的东西
No. They belong to Chas.
或者说 是他发明了它们
Or anyway, he invented them.
好吧 让他把它们关在笼子里之类的
Well, get him to stick them in a fucking cage or something.
艾瑟琳 能上来一下吗
Etheline… mind coming up here for a minute, please?
老头儿 你要干什么
What’s cooking, Pops?
你马上就知道了
You’ll see.
-你的上一部小说 -《野猫》
– Now, your previous novel… – Yes. Wildcat.
并不成功
Not a success.
为什么
Why?
《野猫》里用的都是些过时的方言
Well, Wildcat was written in a kind of obsolete vernacular.
野猫…
Wildcat…
野生的…猫
Wild… cat…
野猫
Wildcat…
我得走了
I’m going to go.
我要走了 我要把这个拿掉
I’m taking this off and I’m going.
走出去
Stepping out.
这怪异的行为是怎么回事
What the hell kind of way to act is that?
开门
Open the door.
他嗑药了
He’s on drugs.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
詹姆斯·布拉德利
James Bradley…
请稍等
Hold on a minute, please.
怎么了
What’s going on?
帕戈达有些话要说
Pagoda has something to say.
他得了癌症
He has a cancer.
他没得
No, he doesn’t.
我知道得了胃癌看起来是什么样子
I know what stomach cancer looks like.
我见过
I’ve seen it.
要是你得了胃癌的话
And you don’t eat three cheeseburgers a day
不可能一天吃得下三个加了炸薯条的汉堡
with French fries if you got it.
胃癌疼得让人难以忍♥受
The pain is excruciating.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
我妻子得的就是胃癌
My wife had it.
寇比综合医院不光没有麦克鲁尔医生这人
Not only is there no Dr. McClure at Colby General
寇比综合医院根本就不存在
there is no Colby General.
它1974年就倒闭了
It closed in 1974.
该死
Aw, shit, man.
该死
Oh, shit, man.
麻烦你立刻派辆出租车
Yes, can you send a taxi
到射手大街111号♥
to 111 Archer Avenue right away, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
兄弟 我们又要流落街头了吗
I guess we’re back out on the street, huh, pal?
你也参与了吗 帕戈达
Were you part of this, Pagoda?
他当然参与了
Of course he was.
没有 好吧 他参与了
No, well, yeah, he was
可是 他没牵涉很多
but, I mean, he wasn’t that involved.
你从哪儿弄来的这些医用器械
Where’d you get all these medical supplies?
有个圣皮特医院的家伙欠我个人情
A guy at St. Pete’s owed me a favor.
我帮他处理过医疗事故的案子
I did some malpractice work for him.
不过 我真的有高血压
I do have high blood pressure, though.
我知道这次是我不对
Look, I know I’m going to be the bad guy on this one.
不过我真的想告诉你们 过去的这6天
But I just want to say, the last six days have been
是我这辈子最美好的6天
the best six days of probably my whole life.
说完这句话后
Immediately after making this statement
罗伊立刻意识到了这是事实
Royal realized that it was true.
你为什么这么对我们 罗伊
Why’d you do this to us, Royal?
到底是为了什么
What was the point?
我以为能把你抢回来
I thought I could win you back.
另外 我也以为能除掉亨利
And then I thought I could get rid of Henry…
或者至少是维持现状
and at least keep the status quo.
可我们有7年没有说过话了
But we hadn’t spoken in seven years.
我知道
I know.
再加上
Plus, uh…
我破产了
I was broke.
还被踢出了我住的酒店
And I got kicked out of my hotel.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You’re a bastard.
再见 罗伊
Good-bye, Royal.
查斯 别对孩子那么严格
Take it easy on those boys, Chassie.
我不希望你重蹈我的覆辙
I don’t want this to happen to you.
里奇 这个病 和死亡亲密接触
You know, Richie, this illness, this closeness to death
对我影响很深
has had a profound effect on me.
我觉得我变了个人似的 真的
I-I feel like a different person, I really do.
爸 你本来就不会死
Dad, you were never dying.
可是我还得活下去
But I’m going to live.
他不是你父亲
He’s not your father.
你也不是
Neither are you.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
该死的
God… damn…
这是你最后一次用刀捅我了 听到了吗
That’s the last time you put a knife in me, hear me?
去Y大街375号♥
The 375th Street Y, please.
一幢像城♥堡♥似的建筑 门牌上写着Y大街375号♥
房♥间小得可怜 天花板很低 有一张单人床…
所有人都讨厌我
Everyone’s against me.
兄弟 这是你的错
It’s your fault, man.
我知道 该死 我希望家人都喜欢我
Yeah, I know, but damn it, I want this family to love me.
你有多少钱
How much money you got?
一分也没有
I don’t have.
什么 你破产了吗
What, you’re broke?
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
我们怎么付房♥租
How are we going to pay for this room?
好吧 我们会想到办法的
All right, we’ll think of something.
我不爱你了
I’m not in love with you anymore.
我不知道你什么时候爱过我
I didn’t know you ever were.
我们就维持现状吧
Let’s not make this any more difficult than it already is.
好吧
Okay.
什么好吧
Okay, what?
好吧 我也不爱你了
Okay, I’m not in love with you, either.
是啊 我知道
Yes, I know,
你爱的是邋遢恶心的里奇
you’re in love with Richie which is sick and gross.
是你把你的剪报和大学的成绩单
Do you send my mother your clippings
寄给我妈的吗
and your grades from college?
别再鄙视我了
Please stop belittling me.
在我的书开始得到好评之前
You never gave me the time of day
你一直对我不理不睬
till I started getting good reviews.
你的书评也没有那么好
Your reviews aren’t that good.
可是销量很好
But the sales are.
先生们 你们知道多少了
Gentlemen… how much do you already know?
恐怕只有一点点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!