I see you got them, uh, crunching numbers for you.
请不要进这个房♥间
Please don’t come in this room.
查斯把孩子
Chas has those boys cooped up
像野兔一样关起来 艾瑟琳
like a pair of jackrabbits, Etheline.
他有他的道理
He has his reasons.
这我知道 但不能让男孩胆小怕事
Oh, I know that, but you can’t raise boys to be scared of life.
应该让他们学着无畏一点
You got to brew some recklessness into them.
我觉得这个建议很糟糕
I think that’s terrible advice.
才没有
No, you don’t.
我们上拳击和防身课
We take boxing and self-defense classes.
我不是说舞蹈课
I’m not talking about dance lessons.
我是说
I’m talking about
用砖头砸别人的挡风玻璃
putting a brick through the other guy’s windshield.
找点麻烦什么的
I’m talking about taking it out and chopping it up.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
妈的睡衣掉下了床
The mama pajama rolled out of bed
她跑到警♥察♥局
And she ran to the police station
爸发现了 大喊大叫
When the papa found out, he began to shout
开展调查
And he started the investigation
这是与法律对抗
It’s against the law
快跑
Go!
这是与法律对抗
It was against the law
妈看见了什么 这是与法律对抗
What the mama saw, it was against the law
妈向下一瞥 把痰吐在地上
The mama looked down and spit on the ground
每当提起我的名字
Ev’ry time my name gets mentioned
爸就会说 如果我抓到这小子
The papa said, “Oy, if I get that boy
一定关他禁闭
I’m gonna stick him in the house of detention”
我在路上
Well, I’m on my way
不知去往何方
I don’t know where I’m goin’
我在路上
I’m on my way
抓紧时间
I’m takin’ my time
却不知去往何方
But I don’t know where
再见了罗西 日光女王
Good-bye to Rosie, the Queen of Corona
过来
Come here.
你 我 还有胡里奥
See you, me and Julio
这就对了 快跑
That’s it! Run!
停留在操场
Down by the schoolyard
你 我 还有胡里奥
See you, me and Julio
停留在操场
down by the schoolyard
他救过我的命
He saved my life, you know.
那是30年前
30 years ago,
我在加尔各答的集市上挨了一刀
I was knifed in a bazaar in Calcutta.
他把我背到了医院
He carried me to the hospital on his back.
是谁干的
Who stabbed you?
就是他
He did.
当时有人出钱要我的人头
Yeah, there was a price on my head,
他是雇来的杀手
and he was a hired assassin.
用弹簧刀刺在我肚子上
Stuck me right in the gut with a shiv.
怎么了
What?
你们去哪了
Where have you been?
我们就是出去透透气
Uh, we just stepped out to get some air.
这是怎么了
What’s that?
我的天啊 不是吧
Holy shit. That’s not?
这是怎么了
What is that?
没事啦 是狗血
Oh, no, no, that’s, uh, dog’s blood.
干什么
What?
你离我的孩子远点
You stay away from my children.
明白没
Do you understand?
天啊 我多少年都没进这里了
My God, I haven’t been in here for years.
你有没有听我说话
Hey! Are you listening to me!
听着呢
Yes, I am!
我觉得你精神失常了
I think you’ve having a nervous breakdown!
你并没有走出瑞秋离世的阴影
I don’t think you recovered from Rachael’s death.
我…
I…
原来你在这
There you are.
罗伊和艾瑟琳在公园的小路散步 罗伊带着羊毛帽子
拄着拐杖 孩子们在池塘后的树丛中玩耍…
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我很开心
I’m having a ball.
和大家一起吵吵闹闹
Scrapping and yelling and mixing it up.
享受和家人相处的每一分钟
Loving every minute with this damn crew.
还要谢谢你把孩子们抚养大
I want to thank you for raising our children by the way.
好吧
Okay.
我不是开玩笑
I’m not kidding.
你总是把他们放在第一位 不是吗
You always put them first, didn’t you?
我想了
I tried to.
最近我觉得我可能不是一个好母亲
Lately I feel like maybe I didn’t do such a great job.
别这么想
God damn it, don’t do that to yourself.
我才是没有尽责
I’m the one that failed them.
或者说 谁都没错
Or, anyway, it’s nobody’s fault.
再说了 不是…
Plus that it doesn’t…
罗伊 你为什么不关心我们
Why didn’t you give a damn about us, Royal?
为什么一点都不在意
Why didn’t you care?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我为自己感到羞耻
I’m ashamed of myself.
但我要告诉你一件事
I’ll tell you one thing, though.
你是我认识的女人中
You got more grit, fire and guts
最有毅力 最热情 最勇敢的
than any woman I have ever met.
你…你笑什么
What… what are you smiling about?
没什么
Nothing.
什么这么搞笑
No, wha… what’s so funny?
没什么
Nothing.
就是在笑你这些表达方式
It’s these little expressions of yours.
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about,
就当你在夸我吧
but I’ll take it as a compliment.
你很专情 艾瑟
You’re true blue, Ethel.
真的
You really are.
你的感情生活如何
How’s your love life?
不关你事
None of your business.
我希望你和罗伊谈谈我们的事
I’d like you to talk to Royal about us
如果你不介意
if you don’t mind.
亨利 我觉得不是谈这个的时候
I don’t think the timing’s right for that, Henry.
如果我相信他真的只有6周活头
Well, I’d agree if i thought he was really
我也会这样觉得
going to die in six weeks.
但是我不相信
But I don’t.
我倒希望如此了
Well, I hope you’re right.
我今晚不想和你出去了
Actually, I don’t believe I’ll join you tonight.
明早给你打电♥话♥吧
I’ll call you in the morning.
她是那么说的吗
She said that?
太棒了
Great.
让那傻瓜去死吧
Got the sucker on the ropes.
亨利 能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something, Hank?
可以啊
Okay.
你是不是想撬走我的女人
Are you trying to steal my woman?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
老黑 你听明白了
You heard me, Coltrane.
-老黑 -怎样
– Coltrane? – What?
-你刚是不是叫我老黑 -没有
– Did you just call me “Coltrane”? – No.
-没有吗 -没有
– You didn’t? – No.
好吧
Okay.
但是就算我叫了
But if I did,
你也不能把我怎么样
you wouldn’t be able to do anything about it, would you?
-你真这么想吗 -当然
– You don’t think so? – No, I don’t.
听着 罗伊
Listen, Royal,
如果你想继续在这混…
if you think you can march in here…
你想讲黑人英语吗
You want to talk some jive?
那我就跟你说说
I’ll talk some jive.
我说的你可能从没听过
I’ll talk some jive like you’ve never heard.
-是吗 -当然了
– Oh, yeah? – Right on!
-坐下 -什么
– Sit down. – What?!
你…你刚说什么
Wh… what did you say?
我说坐下 该死的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!