We like him.
谁 爷爷吗
Who, Pappy?
爷爷
Pappy?
他可以睡楼上
He can sleep in the room above us.
阿里 你说的不算
Ari, it’s not your decision.
你说的也不算
Nor is it yours.
他已经在楼上了
Well, he’s already up there.
什么
What?!
可能因为吃药的关系 他已经睡了
I think he’s asleep because of the medication he’s on,
但你可以叫醒他 把他赶出去
but I… I guess you can wake him up and throw him out,
如果妈同意
if Mom says it’s okay.
出去
Get out.
好吧
All right.
我收拾下东西
Let me just collect my things.
里奇 你能把拐杖递给我吗
Would you mind handing me my cane, Richie?
我想想 我的行李箱哪去了
Let me see, where’s my suitcases?
我帮你拿
I’ll get ’em.
谢了
Oh, thanks.

Dad!

Mom!
儿子 给我拿片戊巴比妥好吗
Grab me a Nembutal, will you, son?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
管你什么事
What the fuck you care?
老天啊
Oh, my goodness.
帕戈达
Pagoda?
给麦克鲁尔医生打电♥话♥
Call Doctor McClure.
深吸一口气 憋住
Take a breath and hold it.
咳嗽一下
Now cough.
他的情况很稳定
His condition is stable.
只是有点副作用
The attack was just a side effect.
我建议你们让他吃流食
I recommend you push fluids
继续胃癌药物治疗
and continue the stomach cancer medication.
我们能挪动他吗
Can we move him?
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
多久才行
For how long?
我们得等等看
We’ll have to wait and see.
他会好起来吗
Is he going to be all right?
看情况 他意志坚强吗
That depends. Is he a fighter?
是的
Yeah.
那就是最好的情况了
Then that’s the best we’ve got.
帕戈达那有个包裹 里面有我的遗嘱
Pagoda’s in possession of a parcel containing my will
还有一些对葬礼的要求
and some instructions for the funeral
以及我的墓志铭
including my epitaph, for when the time comes.
在往墓碑上刻之前
Proofread it for me
帮我校对一下 好吗
before they carve it on the headstone, okay?
好的
Okay.
还有 我对你的爱从未停止过
I never did stop loving you, by the way.
你相信吗
Do you believe that?
不太信
Not really.
你真漂亮
You look terrific.
裙子也很迷人
That dress is stunning.
谢了
Thanks.
天使的眼泪
Tears that angels cry
模糊了天空
And they darken all the sky
关灯了 老头
Lights out, old man.
查斯 我还想看会书
I thought I’d read for a while, Chas.
抱歉 11点半了 关灯
Sorry, 11: 30. Lights out.
我正读在兴头上呢
I’m right in the middle of a sentence.
明早再接着读吧
Well, you’ll have to finish it in the morning.
这是规矩
These were the rules.
查斯
Chas?
晚安 儿子
Good night, my boy.
爱人告别之际
When the one you love says good-bye
用歌♥声陪她安眠
Sing a lullaby
你和老头子又和好如初了呗
Looks like you and Dad are back together again, huh?
查斯 他也是你♥爸♥啊
He’s your dad too, Chas.
-他不是 -他是
– No, he’s not. – Yes, he is.
你对我恨之入骨了是吧
You really hate me, don’t you?
没有 我爱你
No. I don’t. I love you.
我不知道
Well, I don’t know
你这么做是想逃避什么
what you think you’re going to get out of this.
但是相信我
But believe me,
无论如何 这样都不值得
whatever it is, it’s not worth it.
查斯
Chas,
我不想伤害你
I don’t want to hurt you.
我知道 你和孩子们生活得很辛苦
I know what you and the boys have been through.
你是我哥 我爱你
You’re my brother, and I love you.
够了
Stop saying that!
那个蠢货在干什么
What’s that jackass doing?
我认识你的 混♥蛋♥
I know you, asshole!
伊莱寄给你的吗
Did Eli send you that?
他一直都给我寄他的剪报
He always sends me his clippings.
为什么
What for?
我想他只是喜欢受到鼓励吧
I think he just likes the encouragement.
他寄了好几年了
He’s done it for years.
他以前还给我寄他大学的成绩单
He used to send me his grades in college.
太荒唐了吧
That’s ridiculous.
你要在这里待多久
How long do you intend to stay here?
不知道
I don’t know.
你还回家吗
Are you ever coming home?
也许不回了
Maybe not.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re joking.
没有
No.
我真想死了算了
Well, I want to die.
罗利 别这样
Raleigh, please.
你爱上别人了吗
Have you met someone else?
我从没想过
I couldn’t even begin to think about
自己要回答这样的问题
knowing how to answer that question.
我不喜欢你那样对待罗利
I don’t like the way you’re treating Raleigh.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你都不认识他
You don’t even know him.
我看见他了 我觉得他不该受到…
Well, I’ve met him, and I don’t think he deserves…
别瞎掺和
Stay out of it.
你给他戴绿帽子
You’re two-timing him
和那个混♥蛋♥伊莱·凯什鬼混
with that bloodsucker Eli Cash.
你不应该这样 真该死
Now, that’s just not right, damn it.
你以前是个天才
You used to be a genius.
我不是
No, I didn’t.
反正人们过去常常这么说
Anyway, that’s what they used to say.
里奇 我知道你和玛戈最亲
Richard, I know you’re terribly close to Margot
可能也最了解她
and probably understand her better than anyone.
我能跟你说说真心话吗
May I confide in you?
可以
Okay.
我觉得她有外遇
I believe she’s having an affair.
我要崩溃了
I’m utterly devastated.
我不知所措
I… don’t know where else to turn.
你能给我点建议吗
Will you advise me?
不知道 你想怎么办
I don’t know. What do you want to do?
我不知道 也许…
I don’t know. Perhaps, uh…
找到那家伙 揍一顿
Find the guy and get him?
不 我想我们可以…
Well, no, I thought we could…
你觉得可能是谁
Who do you think it might be?
我现在还不知道
I don’t know at the moment.
我们看看现货好吗
Let’s look at the actuals, okay?
我完全同意你
I agree with you a hundred percent.
因此我们才有营销网
That’s why we have marketing grids.
我们去小东京买♥♥烟火吧
What do you say we go down to Little Tokyo
怎么样
and get some fireworks?
你有什么需要的吗
What do you need?
没什么
Nothing.
我看见你在逼他们算数

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!