That’s his sister, Margot
和她新婚丈夫·圣克莱尔
and her new husband, Raleigh St. Clair.
他们昨天刚完婚 吉姆
They were just married yesterday, Jim.
是这样啊
Oh, yes.
我从没见过这样的比赛
I’ve never seen anything like this.
我也是
Neither have I.
速风球场上匪夷所思的一天
Strange day out here at Windswept Fields.
那之后我基本上就消失了 是吧
I kind of disappeared after that, didn’t I?
是啊
Yeah.
但是我理解
But I understood.
你不怎么会排解失望
I know you’re not very good with disappointment.
那个BB弹还在你手上吗 查斯
You still got that little BB in your hand, Chassie?
你当初为什么朝我开枪
Why did you shoot me?
那不是游戏规则吗
It was the object of the game, wasn’t it?
不是
No.
我们是同一队的
We were on the same team.
是吗
Were we?
那么 你当初还起诉我
Well… you sued me.
还两次 害我律师执照都没了
Twice. Got me disbarred.
我也没有怪你 不是吗
I don’t hold it against you, do I?
特伦鲍姆先生怎么可能
And how is it possible
在没有你签署授权书的情况下
for Mr. Tenenbaum to withdraw these funds
撤回资金呢
without your written authorization?
反对 法官大人 该死 我…
Objection, Your Honor. Damn it, I…
你怎么不让我喊反对 罗伊
Why don’t you leave the objections to me, Royal?
因为我未成年开公♥司♥
Because I started the corporation when I was a minor.
所以几乎我所有的账目
So, my father was the primary signatory
都由我父亲担当原始签字人
on most of my accounts.
我14岁时
He also stole bonds
他还从我的保险箱中盗取债券
out of my safety deposit box when I was 14.
你能试着原谅我吗
You think you could start forgiving me?
为什么
Why should I?
因为这让我很受伤
Because you’re hurting me.
过来
Come on.
你进过监狱吗
Were you in prison?
算是吧
Kind of.
低度设防
Minimum security.
我被美国国税局监控过
I got jacked by the IRS.
我们该走了吧
Should we split?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
叫我特伦鲍姆先生
No, call me Mr. Tenenbaum.
好吧
Okay.
我开玩笑呢 叫我爷爷
No, I’m kidding; call me Pappy.
好的
Okay.
来 我们撤吧
Come on, let’s shag ass.
如果你需要帮助
Well, just let me know
只管告诉我 好吗
if you need somebody to talk to, okay?
我挺喜欢罗利的
I like Raleigh very much.
他是比你大很多
I know he’s a lot older than you are
你们两个之间出了些问题
and you two are having some problems
但是…总之 也许我能帮上忙
but… anyway, maybe I can help.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
超人鲍姆 很好
Hey, Baumer! All right!
对了 我知道那封你写给伊莱的信了
By the way, I heard about that letter you sent to Eli.
你的烟掉了
You dropped some cigarettes.
不是我的
Those aren’t mine.
是从你口袋里掉出来的
They just fell out of your pocket.
天啊 瞧瞧你
Oh, my Lord, look at you.
快进来
Come in.
你是不是告诉了玛戈
Did you tell Margot
我给你写的那封信
about that letter I wrote to you?
怎么了 她提这事了吗
Why? Did she mention it?
我告诉她了
Yes, I did.
她为什么要提这事
Why would she have repeated that, I wonder?
我也想问你这个问题
Well, I would ask you the same question.
没错
Rightly so.
你说什么
What’d you say?
什么
What?
我没说话啊
I didn’t say anything.
什么时候 现在吗
When? Right now?
抱歉 别理我
I’m sorry, don’t listen to me.
我嗑药了
I’m on mescaline.
神游了一整天
I’ve been spaced out all day.
你是说你嗑药了
Did you say you’re on mescaline?
没错 很频繁
I did, indeed. Very much so.
你多久…
How often do you… uh?
里奇 我很担心你
I’m worried about you, Richie.
为什么
Why?
其实是玛戈 因为某些事
Well, actually, Margot is, for some reason.
但是你说你爱上她的时候
But I did find it odd
我确实觉得怪怪的
when you said you were in love with her.
她都结婚了
She’s married, you know.
是啊
Yeah.
她还是你姐
And she’s your sister.
领养的
Adopted.
我的百科全书呢
Where are my encyclopedias?
在仓库里
They’ve been placed in storage.
见鬼去吧 你们拿了我的百科全书
Well, damn you. You’re taking my encyclopedias.
-这…这是在侮辱我 -抱歉
– Th… this is humiliating. – I’m sorry.
您可以写投诉信
Would you like to make a complaint in writing?
我该去哪
Where am I supposed to go?
你们让我成了流浪汉
You’re turning me into a damn hobo.
我很愿意帮您预定其他宾馆
I’d be happy to make a reservation for you at another hotel.
混账东西
You son of a bitch.
弗雷德里克
Frederick.
你好啊 达斯蒂
Hello there, Dusty.
你好
Hello.
能借我个硬币吗
Could you spot me a quarter?
当然
Of course.
是里奇吗
Richie? Hi.
我是你♥爸♥
It’s your dad.
我觉得他很孤独
I think he’s very lonely,
比他装出来的还要孤独
lonelier than he lets on,
可能比他想的还要孤独
maybe lonelier than he even realizes.
你和他说过这个吗
Have you spoken to him about this?
简单提过 他同意我们…
Briefly, and he agreed that we…
抱歉 我好像有点糊涂了
I’m sorry, maybe I’m a little confused here.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
我想让他来住我的房♥间
That he come here and stay in my room.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我没有 不管怎样
No, I’m not. Anyway,
他住这里会更舒服些 比起…
I think that he’d be much more comfortable here than he would…
-谁在乎他 -我
– Who gives a shit? – I do.
你这个可悲的傻瓜
You poor sucker.
长不大的小屁孩
You poor, washed-up papa’s boy.
好了 大家冷静点
All right, let’s not get out of hand.
谢尔曼先生 不用你掺和
Please, don’t get in the middle of this, Mr. Sherman.
这是我们家的事
This is a family matter.
别这么和他说话
Don’t talk to him like that.
叫我亨利
Call me Henry.
还是叫谢尔曼先生好点
I prefer Mr. Sherman.
叫他亨利
Call him Henry.
凭什么 我跟他没那么熟
Why? I don’t know him that well.
你认识他10年了
You’ve known him for ten years.
他是你的会计师
As your accountant,
就该称呼他谢尔曼先生
Mr. Sherman, yes.
你睡哪里呢
Where are you going to sleep?
我在楼上搭个帐篷
I’m just going to camp out upstairs.
我们带了睡袋
We brought our sleeping bag.
-乌兹 -我们不介意的 爸爸
– Uzi! – We don’t mind, Dad.
我们喜欢他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!