Wait a second now.
冷静
Wait a second.
好了 我没生病
Okay, listen, I’m not dying…
我只想和你们在一起
But I need some time.
1个月左右 行吗
A month or so, okay?
我希望…我希望我们能…
I want us… I want us to-to…
你有毛病吧
What’s wrong with you?!
该死
Damn!
艾瑟
Ethel,
你疯了吧
Are you crazy?!
艾瑟 宝贝…
Ethel, baby…
我确实活不久了
I am dying.
你到底有没有
Are you or aren’t you?
什么 生病吗
What? Dying?

Yeah.
你告诉孩子们了吗
Have you told your children?
透露了点
More or less.
他们还好吗
And are they all right?
不好说
It’s hard to say.
你♥爸♥是谁
Who’s your father?
他叫罗伊·特伦鲍姆
His name is Royal Tenenbaum.
你明明说过他已经去世了
You told us he was already dead.
好吧 现在他真的快去世了
Yeah, well, now he’s really dying.
-准备好了 -打印吧
– Ready. – Print it.
真遗憾 玛戈
I am very sorry, Margo.
没关系
That’s okay.
毕竟我们没有血缘关系
We’re not actually related, anyway.
确实
True.
麻烦你 我想回个信
I’d like to send a response, please.
请说 先生
Yes, sir, go ahead.
亲爱的妈 消息收到了
Dear Mom, I received your message.
我会尽快回家
I’m coming home as soon as possible.
我要找谁安排行程
Who do I see about that?
船员安排里奇在哈利法克斯港登陆
The ship’s porter arranged for Richie to disembark at Halifax
转乘海伦娜皇后号♥三等舱
and transfer to a third-class state room on board the Queen Helena
返回东海岸
destined for the Eastern seaboard.
他的行李11天后才能送到
His trunks would not arrive for another 11 days.
超人鲍姆
Hey, Baumer.
能不能和你拍张照
Do you mind if we get a picture with you?
没问题
Not at all.
他让他以往的巡回赛陪同
He had made a request for his usual escort
搭乘绿色公交
the one from his days on the circuit
到码头接他回家
to meet him at the pier by way of the Green Line bus.
和以往一样 她迟到了
As always, she was late.
我在街边徘徊
I’ve been out walking
沉默地度过这些天
I don’t do too much talking these days
这些日子
These days
这些日子里 我独自沉思
These days I seem to think a lot
回想被遗忘的往事
About the things that I forgot to do…
而其他时候 我…
And other times, I…
站直点
Stand up straight.
让我看看你
Let me get a look at you.
你笑什么
What’s so funny?
我也很高兴见到你
Well, it’s nice to see you, too.
那一晚 艾瑟琳意识到
That night, Etheline found all of her children
这是她的孩子们17年来
living together under the same roof
第一次聚在同一屋檐下
for the first time in 17 years.
你♥爸♥呢
Where’s your dad?
第二天天刚亮 里奇就醒了
The next morning, Richie woke at dawn.
他决定不再把鸟关在笼子里
He had decided birds should not be kept in cages
他喂给莫迪凯3条沙丁鱼后放飞了它
fed Mordecai three sardines, and set him free.
三部戏 玛戈·特伦鲍姆著
罗伊走下出租车 拄着拐杖
步伐却很矫健 他敲响了家门…
第三章
我非常想念你们 孩子们
I’ve missed the hell out of you, my darlings.
你们都知道的 对吗
Well, you know that, though, don’t you?
听说你快不行了
I hear you’re dying.
医生也这么说
So they tell me.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我以前身体一直很好
Well, I’ve had a good run.
你一点也不像得了重病的人 爸
You don’t look so sick, Dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得了什么病
What have you got?
很糟糕的癌症
I’ve got a pretty bad case of cancer.
你还能活多久
How long you going to last?
没多久了
Not long.
1个月 1年
A month, a year?
大概6周
About six weeks.
言归正传
Let me get to the point.
我现在只有你们和妈妈了
The three of you and your mother are all I’ve got
我爱你们胜过一切
and I love you more than anything.
查斯 让我说完
Chas, let me finish here.
现在我只剩6周来改过自新
Now, I’ve got six weeks to set things right with you
我决心要做好
and I aim to do it.
可以给我这个机会吗
Will you give me a chance?

No.
你能代表大家吗
You speak for everyone?
我代表我自己
I speak for myself.
那么你的答案我知道了
Well, you’ve made your views known.
让其他人发表一下意见吧
Let somebody else do some of the talking now.
你打算怎么做
What do you propose to do?
我也说不上来
I can’t say, really.
弥补遗失的的时光吧
Make up for lost time, I suppose.
首先我想
First thing I want to do is
找个时间带你们去看看奶奶
take you out to see your grandmother, at some point.
6岁以后我就没有去过那里了
I haven’t been out there since I was six.
我从来没去过
I haven’t been out there at all.
我从未被邀请过
I was never invited.
她并不是你真正的奶奶
Well, she wasn’t your real grandmother
我不知道你是否愿意 宝贝
and I never knew how much interest you had, sweetie.
那么 现在我邀请你
Anyway, you’re invited now.
谢谢
Thanks.
瑞秋也葬在那里
You know, Rachael’s buried out there, too.

Who?
我妻子
My wife.
没错 是的
Oh, that’s right, isn’t it?
我们也会去给她扫个墓
Well, we’ll have to swing by her grave, too.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
查斯
Chase! Chase!
我能见见孙子们吗
Can I see my grandsons?
干什么
Why?
因为我最后想见见他们
Because I finally want to meet them.
别再跟我较劲了
Don’t give me that guff.
我们都会习惯的
I think we’ll pass.
帕戈达
Pagoda,
我的那幅海芙琳娜呢
where’s my Havelina?
晚安了 孩子们
I’ll say good-night to you now, children.

Dad.
谢谢你 乖儿子
Thank you, my sweet boy.
12小时内我会联络你
I’ll contact you in the next 12 hours
传达下一步指示
with further instructions.
看看那头老灰熊
Look at that old grizzly bear.
回来了 艾瑟
Hello, Ethel.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
司机 先别开走
Hold the cab, will you, driver?
罗伊 这是亨利·谢尔曼
Royal, this is Henry Sherman.
握个手吧 老兄
Hey, lay it on me, man.
你好
How do you do?
不太好 我活不了多久了
Not too well. I’m dying.
里奇还好吗
How’s Richie?
不知道
I don’t know.
我说不上来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!