What do you mean?
我是说在税务方面
I mean for tax purposes.
但我觉得…
But I thought…
-艾瑟琳 -嗯
– Etheline… – Yes?
嫁给我好吗
Will you marry me?
我 我爱你
I… I love you, uh…
你感觉到了吧
Did you already know that?
没 没有
No, I didn’t.
和丈夫分居后
Since her separation from her husband,
她有过很多的追求者
she had had many suitors…
但这还是她第一次动心
…but had not considered a single one until this moment.
这和缴税没什么关系对吧
This isn’t really a tax issue, is it?
的确
That’s true, uh…
我也不知道我为什么这样说
I don’t know why I put it that way.
容我考虑一下 亨利
Let me think about it, Henry.
你好 请告诉先生是帕戈达打来的
Hello. Please tell Mr. Royal this is the Pagoda.
大厅到了
Lobby.
谢谢 达斯蒂
Thank you, Dusty.
不客气
You’re welcome.
早上好 杰瑞
Good morning, Jerry.
有人打电♥话♥找您 特伦鲍姆先生
Oh, there’s a call for you, Mr. Tenenbaum.
谁啊 弗雷德里克
Who is it, Frederick?
一个叫帕戈达的人
A Mr. Pagoda.
有什么消息
What do you got?
那个黑鬼向她求婚了
The black man asked her to be his wife.
开玩笑吧
No shit?
艾瑟琳怎么说
What did Etheline say?
她说考虑一下
She’ll think about it.
我一点也不喜欢这个消息 帕戈达
I don’t like the sound of this one damn bit, Pagoda.
我承认自己虽然也不忠过
I mean… Lord knows I’ve had my share of infidelities
但她仍然是我老婆啊
but she’s still my wife.
那个该死的二流会计师
And no damn two-bit, chartered accountant
休想改变这个事实
is going to change that.

Hi.
喂 帕戈达 过来搭把手吧
Hey, Pagoda, give us a hand, huh?
查斯
Chas?
出什么事了
What’s going on?
我们被锁在公♥寓♥外面了
We got locked out of our apartment.
没找锁匠开锁吗
Did you call a locksmith?
找了
Uh-huh.
我就不明白了
Well, I don’t understand.
你们难道是在被锁在屋外前就
Did you pack your bags
把行李打包带好了还是怎么搞的
before you got locked out or how did you?
那里不安全
It’s not safe over there.
等我一会儿
Excuse me for a moment.
哪儿不安全了
What are you talking about?
公♥寓♥
The apartment.
我得在房♥子里安装新的火灾喷水装置
I have to get some new sprinklers
和后备安全系统
and a backup security system installed.
但这里也没有什么喷水装置啊
But there are no sprinklers here, either.
那就在这也装一个
Well, we might have to do something about that, too.
好吧
Okay.
是不是很好玩
Isn’t this fun, huh?
是不是很棒
Isn’t this great?
就像露营一样
Feels like we’re camping.
我们多久回家
When are we going home?
看看这个
Hey, look at this.
挺酷对吧
Pretty cool, huh?
谁把这玩意放这的
Who put that in here?
好了
Okay.
明早见孩子们
Well, I will see you boys in the morning.
-晚安 -好梦
– Good night. – Good night.
晚安
Good night.
要不 我和你们睡一块儿吧
You know what? I think I’m going to sleep in here with you.
这样才能看着你们
That way… we can all be together.
大概都有些什么副作用
What kind of side effects can be expected?
种类很多
Well, there are a number of possibilities.
常见症状有恶心头晕等
Severe nausea and dizziness are standard.
部分病人还会有抽搐的迹象
A certain percentage of patients may also experience seizure.
你是说突然倒地人事不知那种
You mean, like flopping around on the floor and everything?
有些病例是的
In some cases.
有人来看你了 亲爱的
You have a visitor, my darling.
谁啊
Who is it?
是我 宝贝
It’s me, sweetie.
罗利说你一天6小时都在里面
Raleigh says you’ve been spending six hours a day
一边泡澡一边看电视
locked in here, watching television and soaking in the tub.
我有这样吗
I doubt that.
这不大健康吧 你说呢
I don’t think that’s very healthy, do you?
而且在浴缸旁边放一个电器
Nor do I think it’s very intelligent
似乎也不大明智吧
to keep an electrical gadget on the edge of the bathtub.
我把它拴在暖气片上了
I tie it to the radiator.
尽管如此这对你的视力也不好
Well, it can’t be very good for your eyes, anyway.
查斯回家了
Chas came home.
什么
What do you mean?
他们爷仨要和我住一阵
He and Ari and Uzi are going to stay with me for a little while.
他们回来干什么
Why are they allowed to do that?
我也不清楚
I don’t know exactly
不过他看起来很失落
but I think he’s been very depressed.
我也失落
So am I.
你怎么了
So are you, what?
有必要搬走吗
But why is this necessary?
我不想再混吃等死了 我得改变一下
‘Cause I’m in a rut, and I need a change.
等等
Hang on.
出租车
Taxi!
车上有个凹痕
That cab has a dent in it.
你是不是不爱我了
You don’t love me anymore, do you?
一点点吧
I do, kind of.
我现在解释不清楚
I can’t explain it right now.
这有个缺口 那也有个
Another dent here, and another dent here.
我会打给你的 好吗
I’ll call you, okay?
你好
Hello.
有人吗
Hello?
你好 美人
Hello, beautiful.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
想请你帮个忙
I need a favor.
我想跟你和孩子们住一阵子
I want to spend some time with you and the children.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
等一下 该死的
Well, wait a minute, damn it!
别跟着我
Stop following me.
我想回家
Well, I want my family back.
你不能回来
Well, you can’t have it.
真遗憾 但是已经太晚了
I’m sorry for you, but it’s too late.
听我说
Well, listen…
宝贝 我活不了多久了
Baby, I’m dying.
我病得很重
Yeah, I’m-I’m sick as a dog.
只剩6周了
I’ll be dead in six weeks.
我快死了
I’m dying.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
怎么回事
What’s happening?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不知道
I didn’t know.
医生怎么说
Well, what’d they say?
什么病
What is the prognosis?
放松点
Take it easy, Ethel.
别哭 宝贝 别哭
Now, hold-hold on, baby, hold on.
坚强点
Hold on, okay?
别哭 别哭
Ethel, hold on, hold on.
医生在哪
Where is the doctor?
别…你先…
Don’t… Well, just…
先等一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!