I know you do, Pop.
这不怪你
I don’t blame you, by the way.
她漂亮
Uh, she’s a great-looking girl
聪明机灵
and smart as a whip.
莫迪凯
Mordecai.
丝黛芬妮在想 半生已过
Stephanie says that she wants to know
为何身边环绕之人
Why she’s given half her life
都会令她十分厌恶
To people she hates now…
我的天
Holy shit.
你回来了
You came back.
天哪
Jiminy crickets.
这鸟脑袋里肯定装雷达了
That damn bird must have radar in its brain.
是不是 莫迪凯
Is that true, Mordecai?
我不确定这就是莫迪凯
I-I’m not so sure this is Mordecai.
你说啥呢
What do you mean?
他直接就飞过来了
He flew right in here.
这只鸟的白羽毛太多了
This bird has much more white feathers on him.
这小鬼头肯定是掉毛呢
Oh, the son of a bitch must be molting.
还得再让你帮个忙
Oh. I need your help with something else.
没问题 怎么了
You got it. What’s the situation?
我觉得伊莱可能…
Well, um, I think Eli maybe…
等下
Hold it.
帕戈达 在大堂等我
Pagoda, meet me in the lobby.
我们行动
Let’s hit it.
我不是指现在…不过也行
I didn’t mean right this second, but… that’s okay.
我觉得不是拉美西斯
I don’t think it was Ramses.
应该是图亭卡门
I believe it was Tootinkamen.
是图坦卡门
Tutankhamen.
图坦卡门
Tutankhamen?
对 图坦卡门
Yes. Tutankhamen.

Yes?
你好 里奇
Hey, Richie.
我们要带你去戒毒
We want to take you to get some help.
没别人跟着你们
Is it just you guys?
能单独谈谈吗
Would you excuse us, please?

Okay.
我们还是朋友吗
Are we still friends?
什么意思
What do you mean?
是不是
Are we?
当然了
Of course.
你怎么能这么问
How can you even ask me that?
反正也没关系了
Well, it doesn’t matter.
没关系
It doesn’t matter?
当然有关系
It does matter.
我听说你和玛戈的事了
I heard about you and Margot.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不知道该怎么说
I don’t know what to say.
什么都不用解释
You don’t have to say anything.
我一直想成为你家里人 你知道的
I always wanted to be a Tenenbaum, you know.
我也是
Me, too.
当然没有小时候那么想了
Course it doesn’t mean what it used to though, does it?
要是小时候你也对我这么好就好了
I wish you’d done this for me when I was a kid.
那时候你还没吸毒呢
But you didn’t have a drug problem then.
是 但那会对我意义重大
Yeah, but it would’ve meant a lot to me.
感谢你来找我了
Anyway, I’m glad you’re here now.
我知道吸毒不对
I recognize that I have a problem…
我也想戒掉
and I want to get better.
我去收拾下
I’ll just grab my stuff.
他跑了
There he goes.
什么
What?!
他跑了
There he goes.
停车
Tucker!
慢点 慢点
Skiddly, skiddly.
圣诞将至
Christmastime is here
欢声笑语
Happiness and cheer…
我要给女儿点份冰淇淋
I’d like to order some ice cream for my daughter, please.
想要什么 玛戈
What would you like, Margot?
什么都不用 我说了5分钟内得走
Nothing. I told you I have to go in five minutes.
那就要个奶油糖圣代吧
I’ll have a butterscotch sundae, I guess.
你弟弟心里很纠结
Your brother’s all torn up inside.
我也是
Well, so am I,
但我不打算跟你说这些
but I’m not going to discuss it with you.
浪子回头金不换
Can’t somebody be a shit their whole life and try to repair the damage?
人人不是就欢喜这个嘛
I-I mean, I think people want to hear that.
是吗
Do they?
你可能都不知道我教名是什么
You probably don’t even know my middle name.
这是个陷阱
That’s a trick question.
你没有教名
You don’t have one.
海伦
Helen.
那是我母亲的名字
That was my mother’s name.
我知道
I know it was.
想一起随便吃点什么
Anybody interested in grabbing a couple burgers
然后去墓地吗
and hitting the cemetery?
我给你带了点东西 艾瑟
I got something for you, Ethel.
我亲手做的
Actually, I made it.
是什么
What’s this?
离婚协议书
It’s a divorce.
你要离婚
From you?

Yes.
这位是桑切斯
This is Sanchez.
公♥证♥人
He’s a notary public.
-你好 -你好先生
– Hello. – Hello, sir.
在这里签字
You just sign here
这里签姓名首字母 还有这里
and initial here and sign there.
这楼是你的吗 亨利
You own this building, don’t you, Henry?
真棒
It’s magnificent.
我原来也有房♥子的
I used to be a homeowner myself
后来被我儿子给没收了
until our son expropriated it from me.
我得去赶公交了
I got to catch my bus.
谢谢 桑切斯
Thanks, Sanchez.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我们算离婚了吗
Are we divorced?
差不多了
Almost.
桑切斯去把文件提交了就行
Sanchez just has to file the papers.
我爱你 艾瑟琳
I love you, Etheline.
祝贺你们俩
Congratulations to both of you.
一开始觉得他不怎么样
I didn’t think so much of him at first.
现在我明白了
But now I get it.
他有我没有的一切
He’s everything that I’m not.
让帕戈达回去工作吧
Take back Pagoda, will you?
艾瑟琳和亨利射手大街婚礼请柬
封面和罗伊以前那张很相似…
第八章
有点歪
Uh, slightly uneven.
没歪 你就是紧张了
Looks okay. You’re just nervous.
亨利
Henry?
你好 里奇
Hello, Richie.
你好
Hi.
这是我儿子 沃特·谢尔曼
This is my son, Walter Sherman.
你好沃特 很高兴见到你
Hi, Walter. Nice to meet you.
我也是
Nice to meet you.
亨利是你♥爸♥
Henry’s your dad?

Yes.
这么说你以前结过婚
So you’ve been married before.
对 我前妻去世了
Yes. I’m a widower.

Oh, yeah.
我忘了
I forgot.
我前妻也去世了
You know, I’m a widower myself.
我知道 查斯
I know you are, Chas.
你在嚼什么
What are you chewing on?
尼古丁呼吸器
My nicotine inhaler.
帮我戒烟的
It’s supposed to help me quit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!