Please
再见我一面
Give me a second face
我已深陷其中
I’ve fallen far down
从第一次开始
The first time around
现在我坐在你的必经之路上
Now I just sit on the ground in your way
现在
Now
如果是时候偿还
If it’s time for recompense
我所做的一切
For what’s done
谁在那儿
Who’s there?

Come
坐在阳光照耀的篱笆上
Come sit down on the fence in the sun
有人吗
Hello?
白云飘过
And the clouds will roll by
我们永远不会否认
And we’ll never deny
你在我的帐篷里干什么
W-What are you doing in my tent?
听听唱片
Just listening to some records.
你不应该在医院里吗
Aren’t you supposed to be in the hospital?
我自己出院了
I checked myself out.
你缝了多少针
How many stitches did you get?
不知道
I don’t know.
你想看吗
You want to see?
他们日复一日留在那里
They seem to stay for day after day
永不消失
And won’t disappear
天啊
Jesus.
我用尽一切方式
I tried every way
里奇 看起来太可怕了
Richie, that looks horrible.
我听说了你前夫的事情
I heard about your ex-husband.
德斯蒙德吗
Desmond?
也许是
I guess so.
我不知道他的名字
I didn’t get his name.
是啊
Yeah.
我在海上遇到他
I met him in the ocean.
我当时正在游泳
I was swimming
他划着独木船出现在我面前
and he came out to me in a canoe.
我们的婚姻只维持了9天
We were only married nine days.
我还听说了伊莱的事
And I heard about Eli.
我知道
I know.
可怜的伊莱
Poor Eli.
总之 他们多半都谈到过你
Anyway, they mostly just talked about you.
是吗
They did?
是的
Yeah.
大概那就是吸引我的地方吧
I guess that was the attraction,
你懂我的意思吧
if you know what I mean.
她笑得那么甜美
She smiled sweetly
说着不要担心
And says don’t worry
告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
什么事
What’s that?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
不用再费力找寻
There’s no use trying
你就在这里
You’re here
再一次开始
Begin again
再一次
And o’er again
她温柔的诉说着
That’s what she said so softly
我总是情不自禁的想你
I can’t stop thinking about you.
我离开这1年 思念却更加强烈
I went away for a year, and it only got worse
我不知该如何是好
and I don’t know what to do.
我们躺一会儿好吗
Let’s lie down for a minute.
她笑得那么甜美
She smiled sweetly
她笑得那么甜美
She smiled sweetly
这个睡袋
This is the sleeping bag
是我们带到博物馆的那个 是不是
we took to the museum, isn’t it?
不 不对
Oh, no, no, no
你为什么这么做
Why’d you do it?
因为我吗
Because of me?
是啊 但这不是你的错
Yeah, but it’s not your fault.
你不会再这么做了 对吗
You’re not going to do it again, are you?
我不知道
I doubt it.
她从来不说
She would never say
她来自何方
Where she came from
昨天已无所谓
Yesterday don’t matter
它已逝去
If it’s gone
太阳依然明亮
While the sun is bright
或者在最黑暗的夜晚中
Or in the darkest night
无人知晓
No one knows
我觉得我们只能私下相爱
I think we’re just going to have to be secretly in love
保持现状 里奇
with each other and leave it at that, Richie.
再见 红宝石星期二
Good-bye, Ruby Tuesday
谁能给你带来名誉
Who could hang a name on you
每当崭新的一天来临 你都会随之改变
When you change with every new day
我依然会想念你
Still I’m gonna miss you
大厅到了
Lobby floor.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
上楼吗
Going up?
是的
Yeah.
去哪层 先生
What floor, sir?
无所谓
Doesn’t matter.
所以你现在是开电梯的吗
So, you’re elevator operators now?
是啊 刚开始干
Yeah, just started.
一加入工会就会加薪
We’ll get a bump as soon as we join the union.
你为什么干这行
What made you decide to do that?
我们破产了
We’re broke.
不过 回答你的问题
But in answer to your question
我想要证明
I wanted to prove
我能独♥立♥生活什么的
I could pay my dues, and whatnot.
我只是希望有人能注意到
I just hope somebody notices.
你问过我那天为什么自杀
You asked me why I choked out there that day.
我大概知道为什么了
I think I may know the answer
想听听你的意见
and I wanted your advice.
好啊
Sure.
玛戈·特伦鲍姆
Margot Tenenbaum?

Yeah.
什么时候开始的
Well, since when?
一直都是
Since always.
她知道吗
Does she know?
知道
Uh-huh.
那她怎么想的
Well, what does she feel about that?
我觉得她挺困惑的
I think she feels confused.
不难理解
Well, I can understand that.
你俩大概都不合法
It’s probably illegal.
我不觉得
I don’t think so.
我俩又不是血亲
We’re not related by blood.
这倒是
That’s true.
还是挺诡异的
Still frowned upon.
但反正现在什么都挺诡异的
But then, what isn’t these days, right?
我不知道 没准也能成
I don’t know, maybe it works.
是吧 管它呢
Why not, what the hell.
你俩互相喜欢
You love each other.
也没人知道以后会怎么样
Nobody knows what’s going to happen, so…
你知道吗
You know something.
别听我的
Don’t listen to me.
我一直都不懂她
I never understood her myself.
你们几个我都搞不懂
I never understood any of us.
我希望能告诉你该怎么做
I wish I could tell you what to do
但我说不出
but I just can’t.
没关系的
That’s okay.
有关系
No, it’s not.
你还把我当爸吗
You still consider me your father?
当然
Sure, I do.
真希望我能做的更称职一点
I wish I had more to offer in that department.
爸 你做的挺好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!